ArNal/RaBul AT #13#Mera Ranjha, Main Raanjhe Di - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

@ Leela: Have you watched the Day out segments of tv actors that SBS used to show earlier?

Yup...I have watched
Originally posted by Mages

Agree. We need a long segment of just the 2 of them to be sure. 
I'm not sure, I'm just think that Mrunal may have said something to him. She does say a lot of things to Arjit I've noticed but he usually just smiles and doesn't say anything. I don't mean the silly things but I do sometimes sense some amount of taunting from her side. 
It's just my assumption I'm not saying this is what happened. 

Originally posted by Mages

Yup...I have watched

I want to see a segment like that of both Arjit & Mrunal. 

So her words affects him 😆
I realise that whether good things or rude things...mrunal's words does affect arjit 😳
I feel it's not abt maintaning distance...its abt ego clashes b/w two strong willed people...two strong signs
I have my faith in sriti...anything goes wrong b/w them...she will sort out for them as a elder sister..she is truly fond of ArNal...her chottus

I want to see a segment like that of both Arjit & Mrunal.

It will be awesome... 😳
Kisine notice Kia teleflick cat fight segment mein jab reporter ne ek sawal kia to mrunal ne shikha ko khich ke arjit ke paas khada kar dia aur woh side ho gayi tab arjit ko bura laga usne mrunal ki taraf ajib se dekha.. 
Jagruti can u pls give me d link for dat segment:-)
@leela@Anam u both are truly ArNal shippers!guys seriously after watching almost all d ArNal segments im pretty sure they are frnds bt nt bff's...nd dont compare d first segments to that of nw bcoz then they were jus two freshers who doesnt knw abt eachother nd were having fun bt nw they knw each other well so tgere will things abt them that irritate nd cant trust tgese actors most of them are nt what they shw in ivs or tvs so cant say what bt if u hav noticed both of them are frndly with almost evryone on d sets nd offset bt Mru still keeps a distance frm shika she only smiles when she is arround i guess she has a crush on Arijit nd may b she is scared that it will come out or she is jealous 🤣haha this so reminds me of Nishal days :-Xwhere we used dissect evry single thing nd atlast what happnd was my obsession for them turned into hatred nd i still cant stand both nia n kushal jus dislike them:-| dont want this Arnal thing to like that:-( evn though i think im nt shipping them bt d only reason i vist kb forum is to che k on them:-(
Originally posted by Lumzz

Jagruti can u pls give me d link for dat segment:-)
@leela@Anam u both are truly ArNal shippers!guys seriously after watching almost all d ArNal segments im pretty sure they are frnds bt nt bff's...nd dont compare d first segments to that of nw bcoz then they were jus two freshers who doesnt knw abt eachother nd were having fun bt nw they knw each other well so tgere will things abt them that irritate nd cant trust tgese actors most of them are nt what they shw in ivs or tvs so cant say what bt if u hav noticed both of them are frndly with almost evryone on d sets nd offset bt Mru still keeps a distance frm shika she only smiles when she is arround i guess she has a crush on Arijit nd may b she is scared that it will come out or she is jealous 🤣haha this so reminds me of Nishal days :-Xwhere we used dissect evry single thing nd atlast what happnd was my obsession for them turned into hatred nd i still cant stand both nia n kushal jus dislike them:-| dont want this Arnal thing to like that:-( evn though i think im nt shipping them bt d only reason i vist kb forum is to che k on them:-(

Hey Luma! 
I'm not exactly an ArNal shipper I want them to be good friends, whatever happens besides that would be a bonus. I don't think there are chances of ArNal happening because like I've said earlier Mrunal is not Arjit's type of girl.

But I still want them to be friends, you know the kind of friends who would stay in touch even after the show is over and I know ArNal are no where close to being BFFs as of now at least. 

I don't think Mrunal keeps a distance from Shikha as such but ya she is generally quieter when Shikha is around. We've watched how much she talks in her segments with Sriti and Arjit but when she is with Shikha and Arjit she lets them do most of the talking. 

I don't think Mrunal has a crush on Arjit, she treats him like a kid who doesn't know much whereas Shikha treats Arjit like a friend that's why I've started feeling he is closer to her than to Mrunal. 
Originally posted by DrashtiArjitfan

Kisine notice Kia teleflick cat fight segment mein jab reporter ne ek sawal kia to mrunal ne shikha ko khich ke arjit ke paas khada kar dia aur woh side ho gayi tab arjit ko bura laga usne mrunal ki taraf ajib se dekha.. 

I didn't notice that I'll go and watch it again😛
Luma, watch the segments here. I usually post all rye ArNal segments here.