Originally posted by DrashtiArjitfan

Arnal nailed the breakup scene.
yeah better to break up rather than tolerate suffering
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DrashtiArjitfan

don't worry this is the new beginning of rabul story 
but dunno what cvs are do😕]
BB agar ghar chhodegi to kaha jayegi? Purab ne to bol bhi dia bulao ge to bhi tumhare raste mein kabhi nehi aaunga.. 
Pragya and Abhi will get lost in the jungle so BB will be stuck with Suresh🤢
just read from anam's post that BB will be stuck with suresh...great they will now shove subul scenes on our throats...

I am happy that Rabul break-up...I can't see BB breaking purab's heart every single time...being rude and arrogant to him...she can marry suresh...neel...whoever she wants who shower care and concern to her family and falls in love with him...spare purab from all the pain and angst he is going through

my advise to BB...next time pls ask permission from your family before falling in love...don't spoil a innocent man life...

I understand BB's pov...and completely support her becos family comes first...mother comes first...but will not take a stupid decision like she did...

subul fans will be celebrating...I will follow the flow for Abhigya-purab

as for ankit's sir...his replies are hilarious "you will be amaze"...of course we will be amaze since the track is paving towards subul-puliya marriage...currently the build-up is happening for the most awaited next track

I have no hopes for Rabul...even the slightest hope got ruined it for me when I got to know that BB will be stuck with suresh

the track is going towards subul...the break-up of Rabul has happened...I feel sad for purab...hope he at least stay single and not marry aaliya...

I hope now when Rabul is no more...I want purab to clear the mess and concentrate on his workEdited by Mages - 9 years ago
I feel sad for purab...he is so lonely...he lost everything...
he has no relationship in his life too...he had only abhi...that friendship too has been broken...he loose BB...he has lost his parents...

falling in love with BB is a curse for him...Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Totally bullshit...crap...   
This forum is completely turn into purab bashers...hate that...

Now only want purab to be happy that's it ...how much he suffer ...he is lonely now noone is their for him..Edited by Ishbul - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ishbul

Totally bullshit...crap...   
This forum is completely turn into purab bashers...hate that...

Now only want purab to be happy that's it ...how much he suffer ...he is lonely now noone is their for him..

the forum thinks that purab should clear the mess now and he is running away...as his confession will clear the mess for Abhigya-BB...they are more abhi obsessed...they ignore the fact that abhi is the only person responsible for this entire mess...and noone else...with the dumb brain he has...with purab clearing the mess...its going to be square one...as he will not understand

but I feel its time purab to clear the mess...he needs to stand for himself ..since Rabul has break-up...there is no need to fear for BB's safety from the trio...its easy for him to clear the mess...he needs to face them now...

"Happy"...its lost in his dictionary...he is going to suffer alot
Originally posted by Mages

the forum thinks that purab should clear the mess now and he is running away...as his confession will clear the mess for Abhigya-BB...they are more abhi obsessed...they ignore the fact that abhi is the only person responsible for this entire mess...and noone else...with the dumb brain he has...with purab clearing the mess...its going to be square one...as he will not understand

but I feel its time purab to clear the mess...he needs to stand for himself ..since Rabul has break-up...there is no need to fear for BB's safety from the trio...its easy for him to clear the mess...he needs to face them now...

"Happy"...its lost in his dictionary...he is going to suffer alot
agree leela.but they r seriously thinking abhi and sarla ma seriously listen purab confession and make him understand..

noways they all are self obsessed people😡
I don't care what forum think about purab..