ArNal/RaBul AT #13#Mera Ranjha, Main Raanjhe Di - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
We can't change anyone pov so ignore them 
Honestly purab is the only character of the show i like.. 
yup...even I love purab jagruti...though he takes right decisions at the wrong time and fears siblings duo...he is the only sensible person and whatever he says comes right...he knows the siblings duo anger more than anyone else...Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

yup...even I love puran jagruti...though he takes right decisions at the wrong time and fears siblings duo...he is the only sensible person and whatever he says comes right...he knows the siblings duo anger more than anyone else...
yep Leela he know sibling duo that's why he ran away & the most important thing i lik. Aabout purab is his love for bulbul.. 
@jagruti...I agree...his love for BB is true...he is a good person...and BB knows it ...he is a very loyal and faithful person...who can never cheat his wife and kids...this is also one reason why aaliya is obsessed with him...his heart is too clean and pure...

like everyone says...god likes to take test of good people...pragya-purab is two of them...

BB is so lucky...its her loss...destiny did give her the prince charming she wishes for...since she takes back the same wish on the same day...its totally her loss ..this is one reason why one should not take hasty impulsive decision

and poor purab...he suffering all the curses of abhi's girlfriends showers on him
now I wonder...what turn purab and Rabul takes in their lives...
Don't know what is purab future is
Originally posted by DrashtiArjitfan

Don't know what is purab future is

the only 3 hints we got in Rabul's break-up does sums up to the future

1)"don't come near me or else I will be weak"(BB)

2)"your path is clear now...even if you turn around for me...I will not be there"(purab)

3)"thanks purab for giving my life back to me...I hope from here on...I won't have to meet you"(BB)

this are 3 hints we've got...what do you think guys

Originally posted by Mages

the only 3 hints we got in Rabul's break-up does sums up to the future

1)"don't come near me or else I will be weak"(BB)

2)"your path is clear now...even if you turn around for me...I will not be there"(purab)

3)"thanks purab for giving my life back to me...I hope from here on...I won't have to meet you"(BB)

this are 3 hints we've got...what do you think guys

samehere leela
Rabul will meet again but i don't know where?