Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Diff measuring scale by men?

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
We have often seen that men expect their wives to be always present for them n do all the work, however overworked or tired they are. If they don't do it, then its directly related to women not being interested in the relationship/family anymore. The same men crib when their female colleagues leave work early or take leaves to attend family. Why this different measuring scale for wife n female colleague?

PS: created the topic coz forum is almost dead n I feel its an imp issue. No men in this forum, so I know it hardly matters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Nitzy This is monopoly of some men.This is India dear.
No offense to anybody but still we have mentality that men work and wife stay at home.Although time had changed but somewhere and somewhere in mind it is still alive.

No offense to anybody please.
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah I agree with ParmarA
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It shouldn't be that way but ya I agree with Parmara.

shalluuu thumbnail
i knw dis issue is arised due to mayank behaving weird with gunjan...i dont knw wt kind of logic cvs wnt to shw with this track..gunjan was not wid mayank for many days due to vill problem lekin he never cried for her n shouted on her ..just he used to miss her..gunjan is already popular n handling out mother project is minor in front of social track n shalini drama..mayank was never jealous of gunjan..n he used to defend gunjan in front of everyone..n its not gunjan fst time bsy in othr stuff..more dan romancing wid her husband i alwys find herm busy in othr people problem dan y mayank is crying nw..i m not against gunjan or mayank..i m against wt cvs wnt to show with this trackEdited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
yup the time has been changed..v r 4 sisters n all r settled in dere respective field due to strong backbone n he is my dad..even my mother is settled due to my dad n vice versa..n its not only my dad my mausa g did lot for my cousin sisters..so cnt cvs hv dis kind of tracks where dey give good social msg to ppl..instead of mking one person strong..Edited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I find nothing wrong in this track. It is what happens mostly. I am sure the end will be logical n everybody will be happy.
shalluuu thumbnail
my point is dt gunjan is already popular n hw mayank will jealous nw when her wife is already popular in past than him..
shalluuu thumbnail
n dis trk is far better than social trk ..up n downs r dere still better
shalluuu thumbnail
there is man likemayank who luv to romance his wife..who want to share his feeling with his wife n who want his wife everywhere either it cms to shopping or family festival n dere is husband like samrat who want othr grl on his bed to sleep..who physically tortured his wife n who ditched his wife on teez festival for othr woman..dis is hw i c men r different n which is better ..its on our thinking...