Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Shallu...I get it that u like Mayank...but why does every post have to end n start with him? My topic was in general n the issue. As I had mentioned earlier in an other post, I never said Mayank is bad.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
P.S. : N even if u want to compare then compare with sum1 better, so that v can get better. If v keep comparing ourselves to the people who are not better than us, then we will never improve. I don't know about Mary Kom's husband, but in the movie the way he was showed was fab...the kind every gal would want. This is strictly my POV, so plz don't get offended.Edited by nitzy_21 - 9 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitzy_21

@Shallu...I get it that u like Mayank...but why does every post have to end n start with him? My topic was in general n the issue. As I had mentioned earlier in an other post, I never said Mayank is bad.

coz ur topic is on the current situation of sslk if i am not wrong n again again its mayank who always want gunjan to be with him..so u r getting my reply on it..coz i hv never seen dayal prabhu want dere wives like mayank want...

u didnt mention nybody name but after reading ur topic its clear wt u want to say

n i m telling u reality dear...i m xplaining u two nature of man...if  someone hv husband like mayank like n he wants to share his feeling with his wife ...if he wants to romance his wife ...if he wants to go shopping with his wife...than the people speak  why he is so much dependable why he want his wife everywhere...n if someone hv husbad like samrat tha the people speak why he is not giving time to his wife...why he is interested in other girls...why he is beating his wife

if the topic is on diff scale by men...dan i m telling u two men here..when it comes to kabir he is yet to marry n when it cms to dayal prabhu i never saw him dt much supporting to dere wife..so topic start n end on mayank
shalluuu thumbnail

P.S. : N even if u want to compare then compare with sum1 better, so that v can get better. If v keep comparing ourselves to the people who are not better than us, then we will never improve. I don't know about Mary Kom's husband, but in the movie the way he was showed was fab...the kind every gal would want. This is strictly my POV, so plz don't get offended.

i m not comparing myself to anyone coz i m girl n topic is on man...i  already cleared u wt i feel in my life ...to hv better n best husband its on luck...life means look at positive side instead of looking alwys best...dis is the same mayank i didnt want gunjan to marry...n its true i wanted to see some other boy for gunjan...after mayank charu marriage n dis is the same mayank today i want for gunjan just looking at his positive side ...

Edited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

coz ur topic is on the current situation of sslk if i am not wrong n again again its mayank who always want gunjan to be with him..so u r getting my reply on it..coz i hv never seen dayal prabhu want dere wives like mayank want...

u didnt mention nybody name but after reading ur topic its clear wt u want to say

n i m telling u reality dear...i m xplaining u two nature of man...if someone hv husband like mayank like n he wants to share his feeling with his wife ...if he wants to romance his wife ...if he wants to go shopping with his wife...than the people speak why he is so much dependable why he want his wife everywhere...n if someone hv husbad like samrat tha the people speak why he is not giving time to his wife...why he is interested in other girls...why he is beating his wife

if the topic is on diff scale by men...dan i m telling u two men here..when it comes to kabir he is yet to marry n when it cms to dayal prabhu i never saw him dt much supporting to dere wife..so topic start n end on mayank

I am sorry but the topic is not about Mayank. I have repeated that its in general about men, which I wanted to discuss. Mayank is a fictional character...he would behave one way today n 2mrw in other way, its dependent on the writers, u n I can't change it. The inspiration is drawn from the show, but it is not about Mayank.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
N again I was talking about comparisons in general. Don't know why you are taking everything to heart.
shalluuu thumbnail

N again I was talking about comparisons in general. Don't know why you are taking everything to heart.

arey dear who told u i m tking it to heart..topic is not on mayank..n c my discusion is not only mayank..i m talking abt samrat too..two diffrnt man on zee...i m just giving u xample...may b u r feeling dis coz i m his fan..   i m just saying dat yes dere is diff measuring scale of man..n i hv xplained u very well..topic is on difrnt man n i m xplaining u two different man...Edited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
begumparaa thumbnail
Let's not forget that Deepa is from IIT yet she is such a dutiful wife.