Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi OS:She's Taken

barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They missed each other..they longed for each other..the loved,love and will always love each other..but there's always a reason for them to change their colleges..and that is Khushi..in every college she went she has gotten guys and their parents coming to her house for marriage proposals and that's why the decision taken by her Dad that she change her college with Arnav hoping nothing will happen again but it does since she is the epitome of beauty and everyone wants her but she...*

I entered my new college..singing my favourite song in my head as I'm walking..my eyes searched and searched but didn't find that specific person..*sigh* new place,new friends,new rules,new teachers oh my god! Everything is new except for one thing that is not new but feels new day-by-day 

Sitting waiting in my class for that someone to come..writing my usual notes and sketching a few designs ..still waiting

Okay! There was this girl that came up to me and I think she flirted with me..I have come to a conclusion that she is a lesbian..a total one !! Well she seemed like one..urgh! Don't give me that 'are you serious?' look..

Ahh there she is ! I guess she is designing again..he sketches are always perfect!!..hmm she is so tempting me today..and she knows that red does that to me..hmm what's gonna be her punishment

I got startled as I felt strong hands engulf me from the back as I stood by the dustbin sharpening my sketch pencil

"Hey Baby"

"Hey Love"

"So how's my Jaanu doing today?"

"She's doing great and you?"

"Perfect,Mrs Aphrodite,are you trying to tempt me or seduce me by wearing this dress?"

"No,Mr Adonis,I'm not,just decided on wearing it"

"Really"

"Really!!"

"Khushi!!" *husky voice*

"Arnav!!" *seducing voice*

"Gosh! I love you!" Twirled her around and she laughed

They spoke a little more and caught up on their lost moments 

After a few days...

Arnav and Khushi got familiar with their new college and made new friends easily but never trusted any of them and were now headed to the canteen but Khushi decided to use the washroom and Arnav went to get them some food

College canteen..

Khushi walked in adjusting her denim jacket that she is wearing on top of her red dress and searched for Arnav..she found him getting something to eat..she walked a bit to get to him but got stopped on her way as a random guy just knelt down in front of her with a red rose and proposed to her to be his girlfriend..

Guy:Oh my fair lady! Please with you take the honour of being my girlfriend?

Khushi gave him an incredulous look and this caught Arnav's attention ..he smirked knowing how boys just fall head over heals for Khushi though possessive about her just goes with the flow knowing that Khushi loves him as equally as he does or maybe more..who cares they love each other..he smirked and she raised her eyebrows looking at him and signalled through her eyes to take this guy away as she couldn't walk away because as she tries taking a step forward he blocks her way

The whole canteen turned their attention towards her and the random guy and everyone howled and whistled waiting for Khushi's reply..so to save Khushi, Arnav walked over with their lunch and kept it on a table..held his hand out and made way for Khushi to walk and she took his hand making everyone gasp as to see this unknown new boy just casually walk up to the new girl and offered his hand and she accepted and the random guy felt disheartened but lifted himself up and said..

Guy:There's a line,pal! I saw her first so I will be the first

Arnav:What if there is a first and you're never gonna even be close to her?

Guy:I will bash him up and force him to leave her

Arnav:What if that guy does it to you first?

Guy:Then I will call my men for him

Arnav:We will see..and walked away with Khushi

Soon they reached the garden..

Arnav:Damn! Shit! It happened again..*cupped Khushi's face* why are you so beautiful?

Khushi laughed:I don't know! I got it from my Mom!

Arnav:Yeah that's why I thought she was like your sister when I met her..

Khushi smiled:So did I with you..

Arnav:Huh?

Khushi:Have you any idea how handsome your Dad looks?

Arnav placed his head on her shoulder laughing:Yes you told me a million times since you've seen him

Khushi:So any girls asked you out?

Arnav:No not as yet! Why?

Khushi: *Flashback*

Khushi was in the cubicle in the girl's rest room making sure her dress is fine as it is a free flow dress and can turn on her body..when she heard a few girls talking as they walked in

G1:OMG! Did you see the new guy?

G2:Who? Arnav?

G1:Duhh!! Obviously

G3:He isn't that hard to miss you know

G1:I call dibbs on him.!

G2:No way! 

G3:Yes you can't do that..I'm gonna try first then..you two

G1:Hell no! I saw him first,I mentioned about him first and I will be the first one

Then another girl walked in

G4:Don't even think about it!

G1,2,3:Why?

G4:I've tried flirting with him but he didn't even notice it and I've been standing there trying my luck on him but it didn't work..how humiliating

G1:Thanks for spoiling my mood! 

G3:Have you seen the new girl?

G4:Khushi?

G2:Yep! 

G3:Have you seen the way they get along with each other its like they've known each other since birth..they are always found laughing and smiling with each other in these few days since they've arrived

G1:Yeahh! I think she is playing with him as she is pretty..to which I kind of admit but-

*Flush*

And walked out of the cubicle stunning the 4 out of their wits was Khushi

G4 whispered:Did you know she was there?

The others nodded their head in a 'no'

Khushi came to the mirror and added some lip gloss,Arnav's favourite flavour,Strawberry!

And she walked out as if she never notice them 

*FB Ends*

Arnav burst out laughing hearing that girls were fighting over him ..

Arnav between his fits of laughter:A-are you se-serious?

Khushi pressed her lips together and bobbed her head up and down making her curls bounce with the movement

Arnav:Anything else happened that I don't know about?

Khushi:Oh a girl flirted with me and hit me on my behind as she walked passed me..

Arnav's laughing came to an abrupt stop:What???!!!!

Khushi:Yes! A lesbian tried her luck with me..I mean ewe!

Arnav:No way!!

Khushi put her hands around his neck and said with a serious tone:Yes way!!

Arnav:Looks like this college has us in for some surprises!

Although they were being watched,the people couldn't hear them as they are separated by a glass door which Arnav locked from the outside

Arnav tilted his head to his left and Khushi's right to see students having their ears and faces plastered against the glass door and he chuckled

Khushi turned around and saw the oh so very inquisitive people behind them

They walked inside

Same girls from the rest room G1:I told you she is playing with him..I know girls like her

Khushi stopped in her tracks listening to them:How do you know 'girls like me'?

G1:Easy! They think they're beautiful,try to fish for a handsome boy,charm them and then make them dance to their tunes

Khushi:If you do know girls like me so well then you might as well be describing yourself! Am I right?

G1:No- she couldn't complete her denying answer as Khushi's phone rang

Khushi answered the call:Hello

:"Is this Khushi Gupta?"

Khushi confused:Yes why?

:"I'm calling from Australia Ma'am I wanted to know whether you want an insurance for your family?"

Khushi:No thank you! My family already has one

Arnav asked Khushi by mouthing a 'Who is it?'

Khushi shrugged her shoulders saying 'I don't know'

:"Are you 100% sure Ma'am?"

Khushi:Yes I am!

:"Unripe(Kacha)! So you might also have medical aid?"

Khushi:Its Good(Aacha)! And-realisation dawned upon Khushi and she exclaimed-NK!!!

NK:Yes the one and only!

Arnav rolled his eyes!

Khushi to Arnav:Arnav its NK!

NK:Hey sooo Nanav is with you

Arnav pulled the phone:Its Arnav NK! Anyway how are you,yaar?

NK:I'm good and you two?

Arnav:We're better than never! So when are you coming down?

NK:Turn around mere Bhai

Arshi turned to see NK standing there with his torn jeans,DC sneakers and his famous Angry Birds shirt and an adorable smile!

NK walked up to Arshi and engulfed Arnav in a tight hug and so he did to Khushi

NK to Khushi:So Khush! You're turning more beautiful everytime I see you what's the secret?

Arnav:Your BHABHI doesn't have any secret because her beauty is natural! *stressing on Bhabhi*

NK touched his ear:I know I know,Sorry Bhai! So Bhabhi how's your stay here so far?

*Gasps*

NK:So you haven't?

Khushi:Nope! *popping on the 'p'*

NK turned to the guys present there:Lemme guess she didn't respond to the proposals?

The guys:Yeahh!

NK:Dudes!! She's Taken that's why! *pointing to Khushi* She's my to be sister-in-law and this here *pointing to Arnav* is my brother

The guys walked away dejected and the girls walked away heart broken!

The end!

I hope it was good! I know create some weird stuff and it always fails! Sorry to waste your time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piaviviandsena thumbnail
Hahaha i luved d last part most.
barunsgirl thumbnail
Thank you😊
barunsgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piaviviandsena

Hahaha i luved d last part most.

Hehe..it is..as I laughed myself😛
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hell yes they are taken
So cute though
Both of them are engaged to be married
Boys and girls were hitting on them
But they don't care

barunsgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chavvi16

Hell yes they are taken

So cute though
Both of them are engaged to be married
Boys and girls were hitting on them
But they don't care

True..😃
barunsgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piaviviandsena

Awsmly written.

Aww thanks😳
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it\
Misnomer thumbnail
Lovely ...
Keep writing ...
arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os.
glad to know that they are not possesive and understand each other.