Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: panchaali

Nice start sis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks Dii๐Ÿค—

The story  title itself is very catchy...๐Ÿ‘

I promise donating alms selflessly. The one visiting wont go empty handed I wont think twice before giving what he wants Oh Suryadev, be my witness and bless me with your everlasting glory!" The sun beamed upon his face, his gaze was locked onto the golden disc and suddenly the sun shined brightly then ever & threw its golden rays on his disciple as if blessing him which made his Kavach and Kundals shine brightly they reflected an intense light that would blinden one's eyes

this part is very nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Moving forward towards his chamber his mind recalled one incidence with this best friend Duryodhana he had laughed when Duryodhan said to him,"No wonder how strong a man is he has to fear his wife! It is his must do duty!!!"..."Its true", he admitted to himself...as he approached his chamber he could imagine the Durgamata avtar of his most introvert and polite wife Supriya!

ha ha very true ๐Ÿคฃ

You did quote my Favorite lines!!๐Ÿ˜Š

plzzz continue ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will continue soon... I was a bit scared b4 posting it!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Very Beautiful OS on Karna's vow. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks this motivates me!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ur take on Supriya was a bit surprising but the nonetheless it was very sweet & matured description of Supriya in ur story. ๐Ÿ˜Š

My Supriya is sweeter than sugar!!...but in  Next part I am planning her naughty and mischievous๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Line in Bold

"No wonder how strong a man is he has to fear his wife! It is his must do duty!!!"... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Update ur next OS soon. Will be waiting for it.
Will soon update!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanskruti1998

Is you name Sanskruti? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yaap my one name is Sanskruti and other Kalyani!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I found a Sanu here too๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—
You know I know few Sanus(my pet name) but none was overjoyed as you are๐Ÿ˜ƒ...What's 1998 your Birth year?...mine too

hieee!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Finally Hiee๐Ÿ˜†

Briliant writing๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Thanks...๐Ÿ˜Š

Why did u say you are no writer you write brilliantly!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
How can I say I am a good writer!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Karna Fears Supriya๐Ÿคฃ
Your Supriya is cutiyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
umm...In next part I am planning her Naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dury fears Bahnu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

do you know complete story of Karna and Supriya?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Actually there is no full proof story of his any wife๐Ÿ˜”

Here are few I know of Supriya
Karna had 2 wives. The first one was vrushali. She was chosen as his wife by Karna's father Adhirath. 
Once, Karna was on the top of the hill, he saw a speeding chariot and a woman crying inside it. There was no charioteer inside it. Karna decided that she needed help nd rode swiftly on his horse to reach her. He came on par with her chariot and asked her to jump on his horse. She refused. He then jumped on her chariot and stopped the horses. He asked her what was her name. She told that her name was Shubhangi. She was riding her chariot and suddenly lost control. Karna asked her why was she riding the horses, why cant she have some charioteer. She said she loves chariots and rides them often. Today,her horses went out of control. 
They both started loving each other. She told him that her father was the king of a small kingdom called Chandrasailam. 
When karna went and told to dury and his wife bhanumati abt his encounter with the girl,dury decided dat he shd make his friend marry shubhangi.
They both marry. Karna and Vrushali call her Supriya meaning ''beloved one''. 
Karna has nine wives by his two wives; its unclear which wife gave birth to which child but both of them looked aftr the 9children lovingly.

Also in other it is said that he married supriya after saving her from goons, other say that she was present at at Hastinapur contest and lost her heart to him, again other story tells that she garlended him at her swayamvara and in one he abducted her!!!!!!!!!

To know other you must read Paanchali Dii's os
 I will pm u the link๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do continue...
Yes I will soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
 and plzz pm me
Definately I will pm u!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sanskruti1998 thumbnail
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You're the most welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š

Never think twice before posting only. Just go ahead always. Write for your satisfaction only. then you'll forget what others' think & you'll end up dashing of a beautiful piece!

You're giving much importance to my words. But I'm no different person than you!โญ๏ธ
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Mice starting Sanskruti .. I liked the way you have divided the OS in 3 parts ..keep writing n update soon
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Mice starting Sanskruti .. I liked the way you have divided the OS in 3 parts ..keep writing n update soon

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written, darling!!! Loved it too much!!! Please write more!!!Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
content removed

Edited by .Sanskruti - 9 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next