Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome part yaar!!! Loved it!!!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Very well written, darling!!! Loved it too much!!!

Thanks I am updating😊
 Please write more!!!

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Awesome part yaar!!! Loved it!!!

Thankyou... 😊

Sanskruthi thumbnail
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update I loved Supriya, bechara Karna 🤣 he had to lie for tat his mom in law looks beautiful 🤣

The last scene about the 3rd vow is cuteee..awwnnn  

awesome sis keep it up 👍🏼
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Part II

Part I on page no 1(Sorry I am not allowed to post a link😔)

2) Karna and the last visitor

Continued...

Next day dawned...

Karna was coming to offer his morning prayers to the sun god. He looked dazzlingly handsome as always. He stood as handsome as ever for donating the needy his revered guru witnessing his charity He noticed that the number of people increased each day as it was morning to noon he was donating. All visiting him could only hear "Granted!" with a beautiful smile of content that would lit his face each time he saw a light of happiness in the visitors eyes!! --- Karna's beauty & generosity is well sketched in this para

Each day the number almost tripled and the queue of the people kept increasing to such an extent that on the fifth day the last visitor couldn't even be seen! As the person approached he was not the least surprised to notice that the person was none other than Supriya!. At the time when Supriya reached him everyone had returned leaving them alone on the bank of the river. He gazed at his wife with disbelief ---- Supriya ! 😲 Now what daan doe she want ?? 😕

Bowing low to him Supriya said a bit mischievously, "O mighty warrior, the King of Anga. I hear that here the greatest daanveer of Aryavarta  is donating alms...Will he even donate me?" --- Supriya teasing her Arya 😆

He smiled affectionately at her and replied in a low voice, "What should I daan someone who has got this daanveer himself? Answer me dear wife! "

"Well umm...I am no wife here just a civilian respected Angaraj!", she replied quite firmly

"Ok! Tell me what can this simple man do to satisfy you lady?", he too replied in Angaraj's proud tone

"You will give me anything I demand?", she queried

"Anything", he replied firmly "Your wish is my command lady!" --- Bold line: Supriya cleverly made Karna say what she wanted. Smart move.

"Hmm...It should be!", she said smiling impishly with a bit mischievousness in her voice but suddenly remembered that she is no wife here and continued in a low tone "But Maharaj are you sure you will give anything I ask?", she queried as she wasn't sure

"Such is my vow...ask anything you want!", he said proudly gazing at the golden disc of  his self appointed guru

"Fine..." she moved a bit close and unfolded a piece of paper that she carried furtively

Karna raised his eyebrows in surprise, "A complete list!", he said in a highly surprised tone ---- Very demanding Supriya 😆

"Oh yes!...when and where would I get chance to catch you this way?", she said smiling winners smile that answered his all unanswered questions that reflected on his highly surprised handsome face!...she continued. "Let's go one by one" --- Bold Line :Supriya is doing 'Chance Pe Dance' 😆

"Hmm...Ok", he said as he was left with no option

"So the first one...My mother recently had a makeover I want you to tell her that she looks beautiful in her new attire! ", she said ---- This was hilarious 🤣

"Wh-What?...B-But I cannot lie you know that! ", he said helplessly

"But I am asking you to lie convincingly!...and you have to anyway", she argued and pointing out a finger to Sun she whispered moving close "Your vow Angaraj!", this melted his small signs of protest! 😆

"Ok I will...but only once! Don't expect me to lie everyday!", he said in a sharpened voice

"Umm...ok once is enough for me!", she said and he gave a huge sigh of relief!

"So what's next?", he queried

"Second is...I want you to return home and have your meals on time! And not give Vrushu dii stress regarding you meals", she demanded of him

He couldn't help exclaiming, "You both are sautans!...How can your bond be so strong?"

"Arya...Vrushali di is more than a elder sister to me...How can you forget that I could marry you just because of that pure soul devi I am indebted to her forever!", she said her deep respect for Vrushali glinting in her beautiful deep dark eyes.

Karna just smiled in return as he remembered the way Vrushali greeted Supriya when she first entered the Anga palace as his wife .He had expected her to be cold and distant towards his new bride but instead she welcomed her and treated Supriya like her baby sister They enjoyed each other's company, teasing playfully and laughing a lot every now and then the love that was reciprocated by Supriya in equal amounts or rather with interest!... ---- Very well description of Vrushali & Supriya's relation, their love & respect for each other. Karna was a lucky man indeed. He was atleast not caught between the sautan fights of his wives. 😆

His thoughts were interrupted by Supriya's  words, "Next one...Once you return home I want our family member not a King keep the intrigue and disputes in the court itself I don't want you to carry it all along!"

"But...Angaraj and Vasusena are no two different people. How is this possible?" he queried

"I just know nothing is impossible for Angaraj!", she answered proudly

"Hmm...B-..."

Breaking she again reminded him, "Your vow Angaraj!"

"This is a difficult task!", He admitted

"Next ones are tougher too!... Should we move ahead" she added impishly

"Let me read them first before I agree on anything!" he said stretching is hands asking her to give the paper----- Karna is getting scared of Supriya's list now 😆

"You have to anyway", she said and handling over the paper to him she whispered in a teasing tone again, "Your vow Angaraj...don't forget!!"

Reading the list he burst out sweating! His wife had caught him correctly in the right place and right time he knew he cannot retaliate now! 😆

"Can we skip the fifth and thirty- seventh", he appealed in toddlers tone --- Aww poor Karna

"No!", the answer came in a flash, "Your vow Angaraj!!...you forgot?", she again reminded him 😆

"From where do you get such ideas?", he queried "Hmm.. it's a women's secret so let it be a secret!", she said in a silly way which made him smile affectionately at her! --- Beautiful line & true as well

He returned early in the evening as there was no sabha in the kuru court that day. He found Supriya sobbing like a two year innocent girl as a piece of glass pricked her foot the little pain was making Ganga Jammuna flow out of her eyes. He noticed that each time she touched the glass the little pain would be too much for her to bear as she would withdraw her finger immediately, he moved forward and bent down in order to remove that cruel piece of glass that was making his dear wife cry...but suddenly before he could touch her feet she removed the glass with a "Oouch!" and stood up straight with her back erect but head lowed ---- Dont mind but am wondering piece of Glass in Dwapar Yug

"What were you doing Arya?...A husband shouldn't touch his wife's feet!", she whispered in a embarrassing tone 😳

In his mind he recalled the mature Supriya who stood by his decision of vow firmly, one he met on the bank was a bit naughty and caring Supriya and the Supriya sobbing in front of him wasn't a mother of his sons but a pure hearted innocent girl with a small yet unbearable pain and now she transformed herself into a mature wife again suddenly!

She turned back  and started moving towards the kitchen due to the awkwardness she felt Karna noticed that she couldn't walk straight and her foot was still bleeding He took the hold of her delicate wrist her heart started thudding wide, her toes digging the floor and without waiting for her retort he swept her into his strong arms! 😳 😳 ☺️

"What are you doing?", she asked and continued in whisper "It doesn't suit you Maharaj"

"My third vow dear wife... Now you forgot?", he mimicked her which flashed the memory of the wish list in her mind she looked at him  his eyes were twinkling a shy smile crossed her face her dark eyes had that look again, somewhat teasing, sometimes tender, that made his heart lurch... ☺️

To be continued...

(Please read and review😊)

Amazing update dear. I loved it. I loved the naughty Supriya and the way she made Karna stick to her long list of demands on account of his vow 😆The mother in law part was hilarious 🤣
After the encounter with his wife's list our Angraj Karna now must have realized his " Vows Ke  Side Effects" 😆 😆

Edited by hpatgiri - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchaali

Nice update I loved Supriya, bechara Karna 🤣 he had to lie for tat his mom in law looks beautiful 🤣

The last scene about the 3rd vow is cuteee..awwnnn  

awesome sis keep it up 👍🏼

Thanks🤗
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Amazing update dear. I loved it. I loved the naughty Supriya and the way she made Karna stick to her long list of demands on account of his vow 😆The mother in law part was hilarious 🤣
Thanks🤗

After the encounter with his wife's list our Angraj Karna now must have realized his " Vows Ke  Side Effects" 😆 😆

I was rolling on the floor...seriously!!🤣

Edited by Sanskrutiii - 9 years ago
Sanskruti1998 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

I loved it!!!!

Bowing low to him Supriya said a bit mischievously, "O mighty warrior, the King of Anga. I hear that here the greatest daanveer of Aryavarta  is donating alms...Will he even donate me?"

Awwn I love your Supriya

He smiled affectionately at her and replied in a low voice, "What should I daan someone who has got this daanveer himself? Answer me dear wife! "

I envy her now😳😳

"Anything", he replied firmly "Your wish is my command lady!"

She wanted the same thing😆

"Hmm...It should be!", she said smiling impishly with a bit mischievousness in her voice but suddenly remembered that she is no wife here and continued in a low tone "But Maharaj are you sure you will give anything I ask?", she queried as she wasn't sure

😆

Karna raised his eyebrows in surprise, "A complete list!", he said in a highly surprised tone

Oh no she caught him perfectly🤣

"Oh yes!...when and where would I get chance to catch you this way?", she said smiling winners smile that answered his all unanswered questions that reflected on his highly surprised handsome face!...she continued. "Let's go one by one"

🤣

"Hmm...Ok", he said as he was left with no option

🤣

"So the first one...My mother recently had a makeover I want you to tell her that she looks beautiful in her new attire! ", she said

🤣

"Wh-What?...B-But I cannot lie you know that! ", he said helplessly

Bechara Anga raj😆

Karna just smiled in return as he remembered the way Vrushali greeted Supriya when she first entered the Anga palace as his wife .He had expected her to be cold and distant towards his new bride but instead she welcomed her and treated Supriya like her baby sister They enjoyed each other's company, teasing playfully and laughing a lot every now and then the love that was reciprocated by Supriya in equal amounts or rather with interest!...

Beautiful relation of Vrushu and Supriya😊

"Let me read them first before I agree on anything!" he said stretching is hands asking her to give the paper

Oh He is frightened😆

Reading the list he burst out sweating! 

🤣🤣🤣

"From where do you get such ideas?", he queried "Hmm.. it's a women's secret so let it be a secret!", she said in a silly way which made him smile affectionately at her!

😳

He returned early in the evening as there was no sabha in the kuru court that day. He found Supriya sobbing like a two year innocent girl as a piece of glass pricked her foot the little pain was making Ganga Jammuna flow out of her eyes. He noticed that each time she touched the glass the little pain would be too much for her to bear as she would withdraw her finger immediately, he moved forward and bent down in order to remove that cruel piece of glass that was making his dear wife cry...but suddenly before he could touch her feet she removed the glass with a "Oouch!" and stood up straight with her back erect but head lowed

Glass?????😕

She turned back  and started moving towards the kitchen due to the awkwardness she felt Karna noticed that she couldn't walk straight and her foot was still bleeding He took the hold of her delicate wrist her heart started thudding wide, her toes digging the floor and without waiting for her retort he swept her into his strong arms!

"What are you doing?", she asked and continued in whisper "It doesn't suit you Maharaj"

"My third vow dear wife... Now you forgot?", he mimicked her which flashed the memory of the wish list in her mind she looked at him  his eyes were twinkling a shy smile crossed her face her dark eyes had that look again, somewhat teasing, sometimes tender, that made his heart lurch...

I loved it very much...

So sweet😳😳

I loved your naughty Supriya👍🏼
It is completely paisa vasool🤗
This is your best os😊
You should seriously author a book on Karna and Supriya it would be the best selling🤗
I am waiting for your os on Duryodhana
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanskruti1998

I loved your naughty Supriya👍🏼
It is completely paisa vasool🤗
This is your best os😊

Thank you so very much...This is my first one thanks for calling it best!!!😃

You should seriously author a book on Karna and Supriya it would be the best selling🤗

🤗🤗 Oh I love you now🤗 
 I am blushing 😳
I didn't thought that I would get such appreciation actually writing a novel is a dream for me don't know it will happen or no😊

I am waiting for your os on Duryodhana

Actually I am a bit confused😕😕
 I am thinking whether I should make him sad or happy about  vow?🤪
I haven't started it yet!
I will update it as soon as I finish😊

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next