Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What did you do with my Jyeshth Bhrata?🤣

This is amazing. I really loved the way you portrayed the epic friendship. Had this been shown in the star mb too!

don't stop this here. I wanna read more. I love reading stories on Karna as a family man. That part is completely missing from the epic.

Waise what were the 5th and 37th from the list of Supriya?
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful. Dear I read the second and third parts in A go and totally loved them Supriya is so naughty.Her list had me rofling Bechara mera Angraj..he must have realised the consequences of such a vow.And his romance...☺️I envy Supriya..
                                                    And a special thanks for the third part.KaDu..the best ever buddies.Thankyou for writing it so cutely and beautifully.Loved their bond and Dury's concern for his friend.And please dont make it end.Continue..😳
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looking up at the inky blackness of the night sky Karna saw it was deep and pristine, ice cold, and the sense of eternity that took over his mind was spiritual in nature, like a rare rapture that few people experience. Of all sizes they were, some were faint yellows, a few dull red, and the whites were like perfect diamonds worth thousands or maybe millions. Then westward, his eye caught one of true blue, and it twinkled at him, just for him it seemed, and He bid it hello with a slow wave of my hand. "But that's just me, connected with the universe where all life is one it makes me feel that No one is ever alone", He whispered to himself with a smile

this part is lovely, very well written..love the thoughts beneath it...love Duryadhan's concern for his bestest Mitra...

What if someone asks you your throne would you give away that too?",

"No one would ask me this...you can trust people for not being so greedy", Karna replied

"Mitra...", Karna tried to say something but Duryodhan broke out and asked him angrily "What if someone asks you your Kavach and Kundals you would shed off that too? Won't it make you vulnerable??"

Karna first went white and then slowly his face gained colour "What would anyone get from them? I still couldn't understand what good they are going to do to me? And how can these accessories make me vulnerable I fight with my might and power now I think they are taking away credit of my bravery", he said softly but in sharp voice..." But if such condition arrises What do you think... how will I remove it Should I just peel it off or use a knife?", he added with his usual dry humour trying to make light of his worry

So nicely written👏

If I come to you tomorrow morning and beg you would you reconsider your vow?", he asked as he was left with no ray of hope

"well umm...but I doubt would you be able to get up at such a early hour Mitra?", Karna asked with a giggle but he couldn't quite catch Duryodhans expressions so he though that he had made a big mistake

Duryodhan stared at Karna for some time and then burst out laughing, "Oh Mitra you caught my laziness very correctly dear", he said trying to stop laughing

OMG so cute and funny😆 love Kadu moment 

his Mitras love was as pure as his family's love for him and this incidence was a proof of his innocent and childish heart

so truly said about Duryadhan

Karna took his hand tenderly, "Mitra I can do anything for you I want you to be my strength not weakness...I want you to stand by me as you did that day in the arena"

There were tears flowing from Duryodhanas eyes and he didn't wish to stop them, he hugged Karna tightly and said "Even if the world goes against me I will always be there for you Mitra"Karna too hugged him back and replied, "You are my biggest strength Mitra...Thankyou", The light of friendship that was reflected from their hug was intense and luminous than even the light of full moon!

awwwn sooo nice just can't stop myslef from quoting it..

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Wow what an amazing update on Karna-Duryodhan 😊

Thankoo so much😃

You have beautifully captured the true essence of their friendship in your words.

I really love their bond very much...😃

Dury was so concerned for Karna... his anger and emotions flowed in his entire convo with Karna that his dearest friend is not looking at the other side of his good deed. He fears that some greedy & politically shrewd people will take advantage of Karna's good deeds. 😔

And Karna knew that no matter how its vows side effects may effect him & his family, his dear friend will be always be by his side.

He is Daanveer after all😊

And Supriya again acting naughty & innocent 😆 Karna came for his meal on time shocking Vrushali. He decided to be punctual and complete the list of Supriya successfully before she hands out another long list in front of him. See his Vows ke Side Effects has some positivity too atleast for his family. 😆

Hey...I am imagining Karnas face when Supriya handles him the second list🤣

This was ur last part in this OS, but still I would like you to add more chapters on it.

I had planned this os in only Three parts
And I would have continued it if I could write all happy things but you know I cannot😭

I love reading ur updates... 😛

Awwn...Thanks so much a very good compliment dear!
If u love my updates I love your comments too😃

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Wonderful. Dear I read the second and third parts in A go and totally loved them Supriya is so naughty.Her list had me rofling Bechara mera Angraj..he must have realised the consequences of such a vow.And his romance...☺️I envy Supriya..

Hmm...every Karnali does😳 You read two parts at once...It means that my writing doesn't bore anyone😆😉
                                                    And a special thanks for the third part.KaDu..the best ever buddies.Thankyou for writing it so cutely and beautifully.Loved their bond and Dury's concern for his friend

I love their friendship too😃

.And please dont make it end.Continue..😳
I had planned this os in only Three parts
And I would have continued it if I could write all happy things but you know I cannot😭
But I will surely write another os on Karna😊
I

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cts22

nice and funny😊

Thanks dear😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Looking up at the inky blackness of the night sky Karna saw it was deep and pristine, ice cold, and the sense of eternity that took over his mind was spiritual in nature, like a rare rapture that few people experience. Of all sizes they were, some were faint yellows, a few dull red, and the whites were like perfect diamonds worth thousands or maybe millions. Then westward, his eye caught one of true blue, and it twinkled at him, just for him it seemed, and He bid it hello with a slow wave of my hand. "But that's just me, connected with the universe where all life is one it makes me feel that No one is ever alone", He whispered to himself with a smile

this part is lovely, very well written..love the thoughts beneath it...love Duryadhan's concern for his bestest Mitra...

Hmm dii I too like their bond very much😊...

What if someone asks you your throne would you give away that too?",

"No one would ask me this...you can trust people for not being so greedy", Karna replied

"Mitra...", Karna tried to say something but Duryodhan broke out and asked him angrily "What if someone asks you your Kavach and Kundals you would shed off that too? Won't it make you vulnerable??"

Karna first went white and then slowly his face gained colour "What would anyone get from them? I still couldn't understand what good they are going to do to me? And how can these accessories make me vulnerable I fight with my might and power now I think they are taking away credit of my bravery", he said softly but in sharp voice..." But if such condition arrises What do you think... how will I remove it Should I just peel it off or use a knife?", he added with his usual dry humour trying to make light of his worry

So nicely written👏

Thankoo😃

If I come to you tomorrow morning and beg you would you reconsider your vow?", he asked as he was left with no ray of hope

"well umm...but I doubt would you be able to get up at such a early hour Mitra?", Karna asked with a giggle but he couldn't quite catch Duryodhans expressions so he though that he had made a big mistake

Duryodhan stared at Karna for some time and then burst out laughing, "Oh Mitra you caught my laziness very correctly dear", he said trying to stop laughing

OMG so cute and funny😆 love Kadu moment 

Me too😳😆

his Mitras love was as pure as his family's love for him and this incidence was a proof of his innocent and childish heart

so truly said about Duryadhan

I too admire them very much😃

I just hate those who call it selfish😡

Karna took his hand tenderly, "Mitra I can do anything for you I want you to be my strength not weakness...I want you to stand by me as you did that day in the arena"

There were tears flowing from Duryodhanas eyes and he didn't wish to stop them, he hugged Karna tightly and said "Even if the world goes against me I will always be there for you Mitra"Karna too hugged him back and replied, "You are my biggest strength Mitra...Thankyou", The light of friendship that was reflected from their hug was intense and luminous than even the light of full moon!

awwwn sooo nice just can't stop myslef from quoting it..

Thankoo so very much🤗

Sanskruti1998 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

It was the time when Karna went to his verandah after he completed the thirty- seventh and seventy-fifth task of Supriya's long list with great difficulty!

Hmm...How long is Supriya's list😆🤣

The sun had completed its tour for the day, and had now been replaced by myriad stars, which dotted the inky canopy. A low, waning gibbous moon hovered tenuously in the twilight firmament, bestowing a very dim light upon the land. It was a cool, windy night; the swaying of trees and rustling of leaves could be heard but not seen, as the encompassing darkness had blotted out all but the faintest light. Briefly, a dark, wispy cloud eclipsed the crescent moon. For a few shadowy moments, it looked like there was a halo around the cloud, a dull aura of lunar luminescence. .A dark curtain fell over the land, twinkling spotlights adorning the velvet texture of the night.  It was a dark, Serene night as the luminous moon gleamed and the white twinkling stars gave harmony at the black, blue sky as if a black piece of velvet had been laid over the sky and sprinkled with shinning gems, and sapphire

You are such a blessed writer dear I hear you are just 16 your set of words are Perfect!!! Very beautifully written😊👏

Very nicely written😃👏

Karna had misjudged him he recalled all the incidences where people told him that Duryodhana befriended him for his selfish motives ... he would shrug them off by telling them He cannot judge Duryodhan as he didn't have any specific answer but he knew deep in his heart that his Mitras love was as pure as his family's love for him and this incidence was a proof of his innocent and childish heart

Very nicely written😃

👏👏👏👏👏

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Thanks so very much
By the way u told me that u  aren't able to send buddy req it maybe bcoz u didn't confirm your email
Do it soon😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Reserved. (remind me if I don't edit this in next 24 hours)

Jamy edit it soon😡😡
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next