Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Adi has got his Pankhudi home, and Ayesha welcomes her by showering rose petals in their way. Nafisa is proud of Ayesha for sacrificing her love once again. Ayesha gives a hearty welcome to Adi and Pankhudi. The mystery case comes up when the inspector informs about Pankhudi being fine and then her condition becoming worse, as someone being behind this. Adi is curious to know about the two year course of Pankhudi's life. Ayesha's big heart makes everyone praise her again. Pankhudi slips into coma and doctor tells Adi that she may survive, but chances are less. The Diwaan Family gets upset knowing Pankhudi's condition. Nilofer is back in Diwaan Mansion to support her daughter. Avantika explains her Pankhudi's comeback. Nilofer is angry as Ayesha will be named a second woman in Adi's life, how will the world name their relation as Diwaan family got their bahu Pakhudi back. Nilofer is worried for Ayesha's future. Nilofer decides to go to the women' organization to get Ayesha's rights. Ayesha tries to stop her and this creates big troubles for Adi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news :D
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tfs

This is crap. They created this nonsense ...the silly writers. What was the need to overcomplicate the plot to such an extent? This double role is sheer madness, so filmy and dumb. I cant stand this show anymore. Now they're saying Pankhuri is back but may not survive. So she's fine and dandy and suddenly falls into a coma? Sounds like someone behind the scenes still doesn't want Pankhuri back. He/She wants Ayesha/Adi.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont get the reason of NILFAR's anger...??!!

Aysha still adi's second wife ..right ??
adi decided to marry aysha only for NILFAR !!
disgusting Aysha was blamed wrongly and she proved innocent BUT sorry to say BUT the way she behaved as if aysha was badly injured bcoz of ADI ...
isnt she who ready to come Deewan mansion??!!
isnt she who claimed Aysha as PANKURI with memory loss ??!!

Nilfar will b responsible for ALL whatever will happen to aysha ...

and In adi-aysha marriege they signed register but NOT FORCEFULY so adi cant b blamed in same WAY HE FILLED SINDOOR IN PANKURI'S FOREHEAD THAT TOO SUDDENLY...Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So now Adi will play house with his two wives who just happen to lookalike and share the same characteristics. Ayesha is his lawful wife. How are they going to get rid of her?
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

tfs

This is crap. They created this nonsense ...the silly writers. What was the need to overcomplicate the plot to such an extent? This double role is sheer madness, so filmy and dumb. I cant stand this show anymore. Now they're saying Pankhuri is back but may not survive. So she's fine and dandy and suddenly falls into a coma? Sounds like someone behind the scenes still doesn't want Pankhuri back. He/She wants Ayesha/Adi.

To be honest I couldn't agree more with your views! As happy as I am knowing Pankhuri is back I don't think that they will kill her off even though her chances of survival are "less" that's rubbish! They just made the docs say that to create some drama and keep viewers interested! That's all! Or else why would they go through alll this trouble and bring back Pankhuri only to kill her off again? They already suffered the consequences of "killing" or trying to kill Pankhuri the first time, rookie mistake! They wouldn't dare make it again! And honestly if they do, then this show has no hope literally this show will end and should end! Because it's sheer and utter nonsense!!

I think they had to bring Pankhuri back and make this big drama of how her condition is bad etc etc they wouldn't just bring her back all happy and fine, it's a drama and CVs love over dramatising everything in PKDH nowadays. Just for the sake of TRPs...

Whoever is behind Pankhuri's condition and whatever she did in the last 2 years like you said obviously wants Adi and Ayesha to be together. And Ayesha seems too good to be true lol I may sound crazy here but what if it's Ayesha behind all of this? Ok yeah I'm totally crazy PKDH has made me lose the plot, maybe it's Nafisa? Idk whoever it is, is Pankhuri and Adis mortal enemy! Lol it could end up being Latika for all we know 😆
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will not be surprised if Nilofer and Nafisa are responsible for Pankhuri's condition.
It was not a co-incidence that Harish met Nifisa who took him to her  house and then he saw Ayesha who is a carbon copy of Pankhuri.

After all the issues were sorted out about Ayesha's fake obscene phopto's in the magazine and her wedding was cancelled Nilofer asked Adi if he is willing to marry Ayesha.

She made Adi feel guilty that due to Ayesha evil employer her characted was tainted by him having published fake disgusting photos of Ayesha.
Adi agreed to marry Ayesha and Ayesha willing got married to Adi without his mother's consent.

Ayesha is acting very well and trying to be like Pankhuri so everyone will fall into her trap,  ie. if she is not a genuine person.  She might be genuine or she is fooling everyone.  It is difficult to tell.
Edited by pamela01 - 9 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pamela01

<font color="#0000ff">I will not be surprised if Nilofer and Nafisa are responsible for Pankhuri's condition.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">It was no a co-incidence that Harish met Nifisa who took him to his house and then he saw Ayesha who is a carbon copy of Pankhuri.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">After all the issues were sorted out about Ayesha's fake obscene phopto's in the magazine and her wedding was cancelled Nilofer asked Adi if he is willing to marry Ayesha.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">She made Adi feel guilty that due to Ayesha evil employer her characted was tainted by him having published fake disgusting photos of Ayesha.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Adi agreed to marry Ayesha and Ayesha willing got married to Adi without his mother's consent.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Ayesha is acting very well and trying to be like Pankhuri so everyone will fall into her trap, ie. if she is not a genuine person. She might be genuine or she is fooling everyone. It is difficult to tell.</font>

Agree with you. Ayesha mum so seems so supposedly religious suddenly accepts Adi a different religion to her and wants her to daughter to marry him? Was a bit too rushed! And Ayesha is acting too good to be true! Seems to me this is some plan of theres...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Writers have gone bonkers. I'm disgusted by the way this show just tossed away the entire plot of the first 2 years, along with all logic and sense. Disha also needs to be knocked in her noggin for wanting a new character. What's so new abou Ayesha? She's turned into another mute, frowning, sad looking sacrificing, perfect bahu and wife...who's willin to give up anything for her family. This Ayesha started out as outspoken, rude, obnoxious, callous, and pig-headed and she turned into...PANKHURI??? So now TWO Pankhuris will battle it out. Oh, what a joke!!! I wonder how Adi will tell them apart...oh, right...never mind, he can FEEL it. Bakwas!

Where on Earth was Pankhuri for 2 years and how come she's found and delivered directly to the Diwans without any hurdle? For 2 years there wasn't any CLUE of her...no one had even seen her, heard from her and she's going to pop up alive. Shame shame...

And What of these 2 families, Pankhuri's and Diwans who have accepted Ayesha as a daughter and bahu with open arms???? What happens to that now??? WHY WAS THE STORY PUSHED to this extent??? Why is Pankhuri back at this threshold when all are ready and willing to move on and even Adi's abt to put a ring on it...I dont think I'll watch the coming epis...just read abt it, when Ayesha leaves or dies ...IF that is, I'll watch. Where has all sense gone? What sort of message is this show sending? Ayesha is totally in love with Adi and she's become Pankhuri 2...and the families have accepted her and now they're bringing Pankhuri back. TRP hungry freaks of a PH.

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khaleesi

So now Adi will play house with his two wives who just happen to lookalike and share the same characteristics. Ayesha is his lawful wife. How are they going to get rid of her?

how can ayesha be Adi's lawful wife.. Pankhudi is alive.. When the first wife is missing and not declared dead then till 5 years the marriage is valid.. It is still pankhudi who s the lawful wife of Adi.. Not ayesha.. And I have a gut feeling that ayesha and family are the one who kidnapped pankhudi