Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Why are Naitik and Akshara getting separat

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The call of duty will make soul mates Akshara and Naitik live apart for 4 months in Rajan Shahi's series YRKKH.

In the recent episodes, we saw Naitik offering to go to Surat for business purpose instead of his bestie Mohit. Since Mohit's wife Nandini is pregnant with their baby, Naitik and Akshara decided to let Mohit stay back to be with his wife.

With a heavy heart, Akshara and Naitik prepared themselves for living away for 4 months and bid goodbye with tears in their eyes.

Even the family members got teary eyed when Naitik left Udaipur to attend to his business duties.

But how will things turn out for them in 4 months, we wonder? Will distances bring them closer or take them apart? Looks like we have to wait and watch the story unravel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
its not separation.its a show. I don't think they will drag for 4 months. i think this surat thing to show Navartri Garba . Even sbs reporter told this time we will see nk ak playing garba. so this 4 months means will go fast in the show. becoz next month diwali..Def before diwali nk will come back.leap of months may be they will show i think. how during harsh to bani. 3 -4 months.it will be like that. even ak told in her int in sbb that we can see 60 scenes shooted. Def we all know naksh cannot stay away from each other.fans always want to see naksh together.