•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
What the hell!!??

What's wrong with CV's? Why are they always testing our patience...I had already quit the show , but was flipping throw the channels some time this week...and what do I see!!??

The Pankhudi who supposedly had died in the land slide and who nobody could find for a couple years...2 I think,  is back!! And that also, when Adi is marrying Aieshaa!!!!!

What nonsense! As I mentioned earlier...I have already quit the show and have lost all hopes of getting OUR WONDERFUL, ORIGINAL SHOW back... but I would just like to request the CV's not to spoil the show in such a manner that all the good memories we have get bitter!

I really don't know whether that makes any sort of sense...but I just hope against hope that I still do remember the wonderful episodes of Pkdh...after what the CV's are showing

Edited by tragedy - 9 years ago
saw a promo what s gng on?
I agree with you Tragedy!!
I think the CV's are going to make aisha jealous of pakhuri and maybe she'll become a negative character!
Originally posted by -HeyJude-

I agree with you Tragedy!!
I think the CV's are going to make aisha jealous of pakhuri and maybe she'll become a negative character!

first of all it never made any sense to me that why did Adi fall for Aishaa...and now Pankhudi's return in the show leaves me no where...my brains are rotten I guess, coz they could not follow what the 'intelligent CV's' are trying to show..😑😑😑

Anyway, thanx for your view😊
Originally posted by bunnyrocks

saw a promo what s gng on?

the process of making chutney of our brain...I guessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tragedy

What the hell!!??

What's wrong with CV's? Why are they always testing our patience...had already the show , ...was flipping throw the channels some time this week...and what do I see!!??

The Pankhudi who supposedly had died in the land slide and who nobody could find for a couple years...2 I think is back!! And that also, when Adi is marrying Aieshaa!!!!!

What nonsense! As I mentioned earlier...I have already quit the show and have lost all hopes of getting OUR MAGICAL SHOW back...would just like to request the CV's not to spoil the show in such a manner that all the good memories we have get bitter!

I really don't know whether that makes any sort of sense...but I just hope against hop that I still do remember the wonderful episodes of Pkdh...after what the CV's are showing

hii.. according to the recent episodes.. when pankhuri fell from the landslide... she didnot die... the was staying with a family which help her t recover but after a few weeks when she started recovering... she decided to go and inform the the deewan mansion but something happened to her.. which is still a mystery and she got into coma
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

hii.. according to the recent episodes.. when pankhuri fell from the landslide... she didnot die... the was staying with a family which help her t recover but after a few weeks when she started recovering... she decided to go and inform the the deewan mansion but something happened to her.. which is still a mystery and she got into coma

ya..u r right! Haven't been seeing PKDH for a long time..so made the mistake..

but even what u are saying and what the CV's are showing seems very hard to believe.
coz..Pankhudi should have informed the Deewans as soon as possible after she had recovered by at least making a phone call! I mean to say that there other, more logical ways by which she could have informed the Deewan's than physically going to Deewan Mansion and informing them over there.

Originally posted by tragedy

ya..u r right! Haven't been seeing PKDH for a long time..so made the mistake..

but even what u are saying and what the CV's are showing seems very hard to believe.
coz..Pankhudi should have informed the Deewans as soon as possible after she had recovered by at least making a phone call! I mean to say that there other, more logical ways by which she could have informed the Deewan's than physically going to Deewan Mansion and informing them over there.

thats the mystery..we dont knowwhat happened...hopefully and probably in coming episodes they maybe clear... but i doubt if Pankhuri remembers those 2 yrs or trying to hide it if something is missing...