Tweet to colors for rosid Hong Kong trip - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
hey sakthi any repies for aviman side related to hong kong trip for ur sake i tweeted to colors and manish account but no reply i already told u dear its waistage of time only we rosid fans take seriousally everything related to avimam but  its dose,'t effect them so why we can take any tension just leave it dear if they don't do anything why ssk creatives , colors or others listen rosid fans plz leave it dear
Originally posted by sheetal1979

hey sakthi any repies for aviman side related to hong kong trip for ur sake i tweeted to colors and manish account but no reply i already told u dear its waistage of time only we rosid fans take seriousally everything related to avimam but  its dose,'t effect them so why we can take any tension just leave it dear if they don't do anything why ssk creatives , colors or others listen rosid fans plz leave it dear
Dear sheetal even i think that  rosid is not part of hongkong trip for sure ,but we rosidians should not be silent ,we should show our power ,we should try our best as atleast by last minute they can change the script,This cvs have planned & announced this news in last minute .Please tweet dear, if not now  for some other scenes atleast  they might think about rosid
Originally posted by manavissk

Dear sheetal even i think that  rosid is not part of hongkong trip for sure ,but we rosidians should not be silent ,we should show our power ,we should try our best as atleast by last minute they can change the script,This cvs have planned & announced this news in last minute .Please tweet dear, if not now  for some other scenes atleast  they might think about rosid
no dear its confirm rosid r not the part of hong kong trip and deai i know the power of rosid fans if aviman not take stand they have no prob of this script we do anything nobody can listen our request
Originally posted by sheetal1979

no dear its confirm rosid r not the part of hong kong trip and deai i know the power of rosid fans if aviman not take stand they have no prob of this script we do anything nobody can listen our request

What to do it is our fate to watch rosid always helping others ,evryothers will enjoy after their prob are solved by rosid😡,but poor rosid always locked in that bw house thinking hw to make everyone happy😭.I really feel like killing that cvs😡 .wish trp drop's during that trip without our rosid😈.