KRIYAANSH OS!! Tennis AND U? Obvioously U! Happy Birthday David bhai!

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
 TENNIS OR LOVE?? OBVIOUSLY, I LOVE U MORE! 
A KRIYAANSH OS 

Heyya guys,
This os is for my sweet amazing bhai, whos birthday is today! He's the biggest tennis fan so its a mix of sports and love. Plus also My loving crazy MD! Hope u guys like this twist.
Ok here u goo...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who do u think will win the match? Kriya or Rey?" asked coach

"Mr. Shekhawat,I swear its gonna be a tie! These two playing the match against eachother is just like Roger Frederer VS Novak Djokovic.Cant they ever give up!" shouted an irritated coach.

"Hahaahha, I choose my child.Well lets see who wins!" says Mr. Shekhawat

"U better see! Kriya will make him loossee!" says the coach

Rey and Kriya's match was going on, both of them were the best tennis players anyone could have ever seen, think of playing against them? know u are going to loose, thats how good they were. Both of them had the capability to anticipate the others move, they had the desire to win, they had the thirst to proove that they were the best! It wasnt only their skill which gave everyone a breaking news but it was also their attitude which made everyone sit up. Their attitude shined with pure thirst, all they would want is to win, giving up? it was definitely not in their nature. 

When u are famous, does the media ever leave u? Millions of reporters crowded the 2 best tennis players homes, snapping pictures!, their mouths blabbering non stop questions.

"When will u defeat Rey/Kriya?" 

"Who is the best?"

"Is she/he your enemy?" 

Such useless questions made both of them mad, afterall they were THE BEST! No one could take their place, NO ONE!! Both of them challenged eachother for a tennis match, none backed out, but the coaches couldnt help groaning.They met at Dubai, the country where the highest tennis court was located. Their egos were going to clash, the rackets busy defending their players and most of all the fans going mad for their stars. Before leaving, each of them couldnt help googling the other.
Afterall what use is google then

"Kriya Ghai" said Rey, clicking the search button

"Reyaansh Singhania!" murmered Kriya, checking him out on google
"The champion tennis player" said google

Both of yelled," MY FOOT! Am the best dammit, u better watch out u fool! U are gonna loose." 

No matter how much they tried to be attitudy, in the end they were humans only. Both of them feared to loose badly, none had expected to rise up to such a high level. Hours passed, minutes to meet their opponents became less, their attitude remained their only strength.

"U are Reyaansh Singhania?" asked Kriya boldly, trying to hold her butterflies.

"So much attitude, wait till u see, what I do of u." thought Rey

"Yes Ms Kriya Ghai. The so-called champion.." started Rey

"Uhuh U mean the only champion! oh and I see someone has researched about me and come. Am I right coach?" teased Kriya

"What the hell! This girl is damn fast, talk about a baatcutter!" thought Rey

"My foot! Unfortunately my coach gave me your information. Oh and about googling u, well am not soo jobless to do so." said Rey

"This man! There is not one boy who wont drool on me and he, ergh, So much attitude!" thought Kriya

"Whatever! See u tomorrow at the tennis court, and watch out. Get ready to loose!" said Kriya, glaring at him

"Dream on!" said Rey

They both parted ways but there was something which urged both of them to fight more, their hearts wanted to merge more... But both of them threw those thoughts in the dustbin, afterall they just wanted to proove, they were the best.

THE NEXT MORNING..

Kriya shut the ringing alarm and rushed to freshen up. She had to warm up for the match afterall, she had to win! She pulled on her jogging suit and went for practice. Her legs barely touched the ground, the wind blowing her hair, her speed unbeatable. Her mind zoomed around the first meet, she couldnt stop dying in those beautiful brown orbs, he had become an complete magnet whos attracted her too much. Her leg slipped, she was about to fall just when...

"U freaking idiot, cant u watch out!" shouted Rey, catching her

Kriya pushed him back, "Dont u dare!" she shouted

"U think am interested? Well whatever see u in the court." said Rey

Rey jogged off to get dressed and have a quick shower. He was completely warmed up but the ending of his exercing session today shocked him completely Why had he even caught her, who was she to him, she could have rather fallen. Ugh, forget it! 

Both of them met at the tennis court, ready to win, their attitude scaring eachother, both hungry for the title.

MATCH 1

Kriya served, leaping into the air and hitting the ball. Her racket slightly twisted to show that the ball would go to the right court while aiming it on the left. Who said Rey didnt understand her move, he stayed in middle court and rushed to hit the ball from the left court. The ball kept on moving from Kriyas side to Reys, from Reys to Kriyas, atlast Rey leaped high and scored.

"1-0!" said the referee

"U are not gonna win!" thought Kriya

This time Rey served, the ball crashing into the left court, making sure that the opponent was forced to hit the ball to the net. Net? The ball went zooming towards Reys court, leaving him speechless. 

"1-0, 1-1!" shouted the referee.

The match went on and on, the score reached to 6-6 when one scored the other wouldnt let the other pass through, they would score too. Swish, the rackets kept on moving, the ball not even stopping for a minute, the wind hiding away the heat. Everyone was confused, the shouts from fans had lowered down, no one had any idea what was going to happen, one by one they prayed to win.

This time Rey served, beads of perspiration covering his face, his hands ready to give up, his legs begging him to stop. Kriya was in the same condition too, she was really tired, breathing was getting harder every second, she pleaded for a time out but there was still lots of time. The ball was hit towards her in full speed, the opponent showing its strength, Kriya tried to defend herself but BAM! the ball hit her lungs. She was short of breath already and this blow made it worse, she fainted, curling into a ball. She didnt know what happend next, all she could think of was hope

Little did she know, Rey had scooped her in his hands and ran to the doctor, he had made sure that everything would be perfect, he hoped to make her alive again... was it love or was it guilt? Questions covering his mind, he kept on getting confused..

Hours passed, Rey's hopes were dying slowly slowly... If she died, he promised he would never ever play tennis BUT gud luck showed itself, the doctor gave the best news of his life.

"Kriya is fine! Oh and for gods sake please tell her to REST!! She doesnt want to rest but she wants to watch some damn tennis match. God, what patients do I get!" said the doctor

Rey rushed to the hospital room and went inside. He saw Kriya watching the tennis match seriously, her eyes glued to the tennis players.

"What the hell! How could I forget today was Roger Frederer VS Novak Djokovic's match!" shouted Rey

Kriya was shocked, what in the world was Rey doing here, was he the one who brought her to the hospital? Kriya kept on wondering, atlast she said," The biggest tennis fan doesnt know the match was today! Are u crazy?" she asked

"Oh give me a break, I was too busy praying and wondering if u are okay.." answered Rey

"Shit! What did I say, I shouldnt have said that..." thought Rey covering his mouth.

"Does he like me or something? Are the feelings mutual? How come even I liked it when he said that!" thought Kriya

An awkward silence took place between them, not even 2 minutes passed when the roaring voices of 2 removed it.

"May I sit here?" asked Rey

"Come, we'll see the match together!" said Kriya

Both of them covered each others voices, their voices overlapped by eachothers answers.

Rey silently went and sat on the chair.

"WoW! These are the most comfortable chairs, I have ever sat on! I would really like to have a pair in my bedroom!" said Rey, glaring at the chairs.

"Am sorry, but if u want comfortable chairs, trust me.. U will only find them outside the hospital!" answered Kriya, laughing

"Ugh, I prefer the ground." said Rey and sat on the ground.

"U freaking fool, get up from the ground and sit on the bed! Am not so fat." said Kriya, with attitude

Rey smirked,"U like me!" he started shouting

Kriya rolled her eyes and blushed," Na! Just shut up u idiot!" said Kriya

Rey sat on the bed, her warmth couldnt stop making him feel better,being close to her made him feel more alive.

"Frederer is going to win!! FREDERER FREDERER!!" shouted Kriya

"U fool, Frederer sucks!!Novak Djokovic is gonna win!" shouted Rey

"Bet?" asked Kriya, showing attitude

"Done!" agreed Rey

Both of them kept on arguing about who would win and the game got over. It was a tie, no one had won, it was equal! Both of them groaned, their hopes of demanding something and insultiing the other going down the drain. Rey left to take quick nap while Kriya dozed off by the end of the match, holding Rey's hand by mistake, sending electric shocks to him.

THE NEXT DAY

Rey was soo happy, finally he was going to tell Kriya about his love for her. He wasnt sure whether it was love but yesterday had prooved it for him. He ran to the tennis court, knowing she would be practicing there. The sight he experienced when he reached there shocked him, Kriya was busy playing tennis with some other boy. Maybe Rey has misunderstood, maybe Kriya already had a boyfriend. With a heavy heart, he kept on watching them playing together, trying hard to convince his heart that he was rejected...

Rey turned to leave, he had had enough, he couldnt see Kriya with someone else, it hurt him terribly. Just then someone pushed him towards a wall, banging herself on his chiselled body, snaking his neck and capturing his mesmerizing lips. Rey pulled back, he didnt expect to be kissed. He knew it would be someother girl, finally his vision cleared, standing close to him was Kriya. Her eyes not leaving his, her mouth saying those 3 words he wanted to hear so much.

"I LOVE U!" said Kriya

"Who's that girl then?" asked Rey, pointing towards the court

"Thats my sister, Sharon. Jealous?" answered Kriya

"Duhh!" shouted Rey,capturing her lips again.
His hand covering her waist, her hands playing with his fair, their lips joint together, their bodies so close, making them look like they were one. They turned the atmosphere burning hot,calming their fluttering hearts down, leaving big smile on their face.

"Tennis or me? Whom would u choose?" asked Rey

"Ofcourse Tennis!" said Kriya, giving attitude like always

Rey glared at her, he knew she was joking, his eyes begging for a no to the answer she just gave

"Mr. Reyaansh Singhania, Tennis?? I love u more!!" shouted Kriya
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u guys liked it!
Pls do comment and like!
Bhai, am sorry isme zyada tennis nahi tha...
Chappals and Jhootas welcome!
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Supab os
I love it
Rey n kria ki meeting
N they search info on each other
Their attitude talks
Rey savin kria from falling
N rey then taking kria to hospital
All thing was amazing
N the totally unexpected thing was kria kissing rey
I didnt think that she will do that
As she was bezy in playing tennis
But alas I love it tooo
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Suoerb OS
Love the tennis concept
Nice storyline
Beautifully written
Thanks for the PM
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
awesum diyu...
Kria full flat over rey in just 1st meet... But ego...
Rey too...
Loved their hospital scean...
N last part was best...
Edited by Meghna_kriyansh - 9 years ago
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Diya
Sweetipie
Love u so much
Its fab
Tennis bhai tho ekdum khush ho gaye honge
Kriyansh and tenis
Awesome
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb!!
this was a very unique concept!
great work!!
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Diyu my jaan!🤗
Though am not a fan of kriyaansh as you know😛 But I LOVED This OS!!!👏👏
Am so so so proud of you baccha!😳
Kriyaansh ROCKED in this OS yaar..
Am in love with this one❤️
-Monika- thumbnail
wonderful os...

Amazing
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Once again Happy Birthday David!
Dia wonderful OS...As a Kriyaansh fan I loved it!
But wait I'm a tennis fan too...a huge huge fan of roger federer!
I know you never watch tennis yet you tried to make some one happy but I'm not gonna spare you with this...tennis score card kya aise hota hai????
Federer sucks...damnit I know it was just a statement to support Novak but if ur tennis fan u'll never say that...even by mistake! And these two where tennis champs...how can you do this...David ke liye likha our usme yeh...not done...I hate you for this!
And David hota toh he wouldn't have made Kriya lose or get hurt...in all his FFs Kriya's a super woman!
David is the best when it comes to describing tennis matches! 
I know you tried to make him feel special...efforts appreciated...gr8 job...love you for trying!

P.S: Phir kabhi tennis match describe mat karna🤣.I know I sound too mean today...but my federer...He's the best...
.ShannelArsha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arre wah princess.
it was beautifull.
it has everything 
tennis 
hospital
 jealousy
 romance
 kriyaansh.
loveeedd ittt and luuuvvv you🤗