Diya Aur Baati Hum

is it Bhabo or sooraj?

Poll

after rescuing BhaRaj sandy will hug whom first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
in above weird situation, which will sandy choose first? bahu,patni or asp(oops.. traffic asp)Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Lol ๐Ÿคฃ Nice poll ๐Ÿ˜†
I went for last option no huggies because she is on duty ๐Ÿ˜›

More over I think bhabho and remaining Indians will be released from plane first. Suraj inside and Sandy from outisde will fight and end the hijack. 
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsingh12

Lol๐ŸคฃNice poll๐Ÿ˜†

I went for last option no huggies because she is on duty๐Ÿ˜›

More over I think bhabho and remaining Indians will be released from plane first. Suraj inside and Sandy from outisde will fight and end the hijack.

yes. but she will answer bhabo that you can wear your head weight err head light now. because she balancing professional and personal.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sandy is bharathiya nari
and she cant hug her hubby in public ๐Ÿ˜†
moreover she will be in uniform
a strict no 

obviously bhasan passionate wala hug
handlock with suraj
but a tight jhappi in GG room is for sure

that makes surya unique
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She shouldn't hug as she will be in duty... maybe after coming to RM will hug bb first as surYa wont do that in public that too infront of bb ...
Will be the most happiest person to see Suraj fighting for all the passengers from inside...
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
well. let's wait to see who are good predictors.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no doubt susee
its going to be bhasan
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not at all intrested to whom she Hugs .. All i was expecting a Thrilling Sequence ๐Ÿ˜Š
I Expect Suraj Sandhya Shedding their Scare by some Personal Talk and Bhabo be atleast hold her tongue on Sandhya .. 
May be u are unaware of Emotional Feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š.. I guess u watch only 2 shows as far as i know one this and the other YHM(saw u in that forum)

Have u Watched EHMMBH show sisters show (Jeevika-Manvi) or Deepika Padukone's Yeh Jawani Movie .. They Speak Much words through Emotions .. All the Expressions Look Alike But the Emotion Speaks Diiferent .. When u get that Emotion u will Understand the Expression .. So Better u shld get Emotion untill then u dont understand that Expression

Also u need to Seperate Balanced Character with Comic Characters and OTT Characters
This Character is not a Funny Character , Do u Expect a IPS Officer to Laugh on a Duty or a Dignified Ambitious Character to Behave like a Zombie .. 

So its Better u Differ a Balanced Carrer oriented Character to a Funny Comedy Character 
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolmausam

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am not at all intrested to whom she Hugs .. All i was expecting a Thrilling Sequence๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I Expect Suraj Sandhya Shedding their Scare by some Personal Talk and Bhabo be atleast hold her tongue on Sandhya ..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">May be u are unaware of Emotional Feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š.. I guess u watch only 2 shows as far as i know one this and the other YHM(saw u in that forum)</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have u Watched EHMMBH show sisters show (Jeevika-Manvi) or Deepika Padukone's Yeh Jawani Movie .. They Speak Much words through Emotions .. All the Expressions Look Alike But the Emotion Speaks Diiferent .. When u get that Emotion u will Understand the Expression .. So Better u shld get Emotion untill then u dont understand that Expression</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also u need to Seperate Balanced Character with Comic Characters and OTT Characters</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">This Character is not a Funny Character , Do u Expect a IPS Officer to Laugh on a Duty or a Dignified Ambitious Character to Behave like a Zombie ..</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So its Better u Differ a Balanced Carrer oriented Character to a Funny Comedy Character</font>

Maybe you're right about my emotions. But all I know there is lot of differences between reacting and feeling. Everyone can react but expressing their feelings are hard one. May be she seems inspirational to you but she is the worst female protagonist 8 ever seen. You asked me about balanced character, oriented character and funny character.
A quote of iroh in avatar the last air bender

"
you must lookwithinyourself to save yourself from your otherself. Only then will your true self reveal itself "

It's always matter about ourselves not our other selves. She is asp but it doesn't mean she have to be strict in duty. Ok we know that she definitely save sooraj. In case suraj died what you want she have to do. Without expressing emotions,order to handover his body to his family. then in AD , she to express her sad.That's ridiculous. She is wife. That's herself. Bahu,bhabi and asp are her other selves. That's the thing I asked this question. What you want to proving by saying that no hug is necessary. is itHe is still alive so she have time to do patni drama in GG room. No need to do it immediately because he isn't dead.I meant the hug is necessary to show the fear about opponent's absence. If she took time, then it would mean that she uses Brain than heart. Then it would seem like selfish not like love. Finally my opinion is that if you can't differentiate between doing and showing, you won't understand what I'm meaning ever and never.p.s.I didn't watch all serials regularly. I like yhm and I liked DABH. so my major posts in these two forums only.Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

U Should know ur self and Character before u think urself
An IPS Officer cannot act like a Zoombie or a OTT Character Like other show Chracters 
It may be ur Problem if u always expec hert to Laugh or OTT or unlined Behaviour cause she is an IPS Officer .. She Holds a Dignty unlike comedians ,