Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Did the victim think that it is not necessary to punish her or did the victim feel that the family doesn't need to know?
--------------
As for all those celebrities and non celebrities who got caught with drugs in their posession are sitting in jails or are they roaming free?

The case of the actor mentioned got away with a stint at deaddiction

DB will get away with a warning because she did not know that she was buying cocaine when she was buying that medicine

She told that peddlar that she wanted cure her DIL's madness.

So obviously it becomes important that the fact that she wanted to discredit Anandi be brought out.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What will happen to DB after the case is reported to police is not my concerns nor this can be a concern of Anandi. Reporting the crime is citizen's duty - giving punishment is court's duty. Presuming that court will not give justice so why report a crime is foolishness. Do we know Pramila was actually punished or got away because allegations were not so strong - the dance was way below what we see in movies everyday. The movie stars and dance directors are respectable persons while Pramila is criminal? If Anandi did not think that Pramila will get away without punishment, why think whether DB will be punished or not. 
  Where is the no-nonsense Shiv - who overruled Ira's concern about family name and stated that they have to report Sanchi's attempted suicide to police.  
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.

In BH scenes, DS was too adorable and it was heart warming to watch all the family scenes. But I felt the school scenes were overdone a bit. I hope tomorrow they don't stretch it beyond a point.

KB part continued the momentum well from yesterday's episode. Liked the way Shiv and Anandi again didnt buy any excuses of DB, and Anandi refused to forgive DB.

Wish they wouldn't have left the room leaving DB alone there, giving her a chance to call the drug seller.. But all these is for increasing the drama

Not sharing with family is not correct of course. But nowhere it looked like will be kept secret forever. What Anandi asked to Shiv was because of her concern for Daddu. May not mean that AnSh will forgive DB and will not take any action against her. They are still in the process of finding out the whole story and have lot of things to uncover further.

It is better if instead doing anything hastily, they properly think and plan, and decide their next step. Immediately going to police won't be of any help. Shiv is also thinking from the point of evidences, which can be used later.
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for update 
Loved BH scene  and school scene Very well I did not feel they were stretchy or over done In fact they were very well done Loved Jagya , Dadisaa , Ganga , Mannu , Gehna and Nandu in the episode 👏

No comments on crap KB track 🤢I can only say its complete crap 
Edited by faryal-malik - 9 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: faryal-malik

Thank you for update 

Loved BH scene  and school scene Very well I did not feel they were stretchy or over done In fact they were very well done Loved Jagya , Dadisaa , Ganga , Mannu , Gehna and Nandu in the episode 👏

No comments on crap KB track 🤢I can only say its complete crap 

i agree i loved school scene Very nicely shown Didn't find the scene  stretchy or over done My granny too really loved the school and BH scene  😆Jagya was a sweetheart and Dadisaa was very adorable The dadi pota duo are really very adorable  Dadisaa's  hesitance was realistically shown i am glad cvs did not show her some sort of super woman but she is very human 😊
KB track less say is better The whole track makes no sense to me My granny was calling Anandi a glorified dumb LOL I don't know what i will rate this track this month So far i want to give it zero for  poor writing 🤢
Edited by jermey1 - 9 years ago