ROSID FF: Love is Strength Complated FF - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Part 2

Siddhant rushed towards the spot...

The truck driver already ran from the spot leaving the truck.

He checked for the status of the car below the truck.

It was smashed & there is no chance for any of the persons inside to be alive.

Siddhant called police & informed about the accident.

He remembered the girl who was thrown out from the car.

Siddhant started searching for the girl in the side of the road with help of the torch light available in his mobile.

After few minutes of search, he found the girl unconscious below the tree with blood coming out of her forehead due to injury she got while she was thrown.

Siddhant rushed towards the girl. He checked whether she is alive keeping his hands on her and fortunately she was alive. He also checked whether any fracture or anything on her hands or legs. Though there was scratches and blood coming here & there there were no swelling to show any fractures.

Siddhant called ambulance too. He rushed towards his car to bring some water & spill it over her face. But she was still unconscious.

In the meantime, the police & ambulance reached the spot.

Siddhant explained about the accident and informed persons in ambulance to take the girl to the hospital.

Siddhant was feeling heavy hearted & was not interested to leave the girl alone in this condition. He went behind the ambulance in his car.

The girl was taken inside the hospital & treatment was given. They cleaned the scratches & wounds. They packed those injuries with bandages.

Doctor came out towards Siddhant and confirmed there is nothing major happened to the girl. She only got mild injuries which is treated. She is unconscious due to shock and will be alright in couple of hours.

Siddhant was feeling like some big relief on hearing this but in the meantime police came there and informed none of the family members travelled in the car is found alive...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
Part 3

Siddhant was feeling uneasy inside his heart.

He thought may be as he saw the accident himself.

Police: do you know them who travelled in the car?

Sid: no Sir. I was just going on the opposite direction & saw this. I was not feeling like going leaving this & called you & ambulance.

Police: good. What you did is right.

Sid: now how can we know about them.

Police: either something we need to get from the car or the girl who is alive need to tell

Sid was waiting outside the room where the girl was treated & kept under observation.

As doctor said in 2 hours time she opened her eyes.

Girl: Pappa, maaji didi, bhaiya where is everyone..

She asked the nurse.

Nurse: just relax. You are already wounded

Girl: where can I relax? Take me to them. I remember something happend & I fell down from the car. What happened? Everyone fine right.

Police just entered into the room knowing the girl got her conscious.

Sid was watching everything from few feet away.

Police: what is your name?

Girl: I am roli divedi.

Police: the people who were travelling in the car are your family members?

Roli: yes sir. My father, my mother, my sister & my brother.

Police: what happens exactly?

Roli: I don't know sir. My father was driving. I was sitting on the front. Others in the back seat. Suddenly I was thrown out of the car. I don't know anything after that.

Police: OK. You are lucky. You were thrown out

Roli: sir what do you mean?

Police: other wise you too might have. I am sorry

Roli: sir what are you telling. I too might have means? What happened to others. Why you said sorry now?

Police: I do understand it is difficult for you to hear. But all your family members died in the accident.

Roli was shocked.

Roli: what????

She fell on the bed unconscious...

Siddhant was feeling bad for her who lost her entire family in that accident. He decided to help her to handle herself till she gets taken care by any other of her relative.

Nurse gave her medicine as per doctor instruction while police went to do their duties.

Siddhant was waiting in the corner while mobile was ringing from roli's jeans pant pocket..

Nurse took out the mobile and gave it to siddhant.

Siddhant pick up the phone.

Girl in the phone: roli when you all reaching home

Sid: who is this?

Girl: who are you to pick roli mobile?

Sid: are you known person or relative for them?

Girl: yes

Sid: their car met with accident and..

Girl: and???

Sid: other than this girl roli, all died

Girl: what?

Sid: roli is under treatment. Please give their address & inform their relatives about this.

Girl gave their address to sid & disconnected the phone in shock.

Sid noted the address in a paper & gave it to police.

Sid was waiting for Roli to open her eyes...
Part 4

Siddhant came out of the room & called his father to inform about the happenings.

His father told him to help whatever possible understanding the situation.

When Sid returned to the room to look for Roli she was crying badly.

Nurse was trying to console her, but she was unable to success.

Sid thought whether to go near her & try himself to console her.

But he thought not aware how the girl will take being he is stranger.

He was waiting silent to get her released from grief.

Finally she got up and rushed towards door in search of family members.

Sid hold her hands and pulled towards him knowing the truth.

Roli in pain, grief, unexplainable depression lean on his shoulders and started crying.

Siddhant was for while unable to understand how to react. But his hands got forwarded itself to hold her as a support and wrapped around her.

Sid caresses her hair & back. His eyes too got filled with tears for a second.

Roli though lean on him not even looked at him or not knowing who he is. She was not in a position to even think any of that. She just lean when he pulled her hands from going as she got no one else in this world to give shoulders to her anymore.

Sid slowly took her to his car & made her sit in it.

Roli was still crying. The pain of the injuries she got added more pain physically too. She lay down in the car back seat.

Sid get into the car and started driving towards roli's house to the address given by the girl in the phone...

It was a awedome updates loved the concept...
Originally posted by magicalrosid

It was a awedome updates loved the concept...

Thanks dear
awesome updates banu great start
Banu just read the updates and they are awesome please update soon 😉
Originally posted by sheetal1979

awesome updates banu great start

Thanks sheetal dear
Originally posted by justloverosid

Banu just read the updates and they are awesome please update soon 😉

Thanks a lot ani dear.

There is network problem. Will update soon.
Part 5

Roli reached her home.  She saw her relatives standing in front of her home.

She just opened the door of the car and rushed to hug them and started crying.

Siddhant was feeling very bad on seeing her in grief.

The next few hours were full of sorrow moments in which Siddhant helped in whatever way possible.

Roli was not aware of anything who is doing what and was almost freezed speechless as she was unable to tolerate or accept any of the happenings. 

Everything was finished.  Not only the life of her family members, but also her future.  

Slowly the distant relatives dispersed from her house and only few close relatives were left.

Siddhant was still unable to leave from there and was waiting in the outside to see who is going to take care of her further and decided to go after knowing that for sure.

Siddhant was surprised on hearing the discussions happening between those so called close relatives...

Uncle1: See what to do now.  She is left alone. Shall we take her with us.

Aunty1: What are you talking?  Is it not enough to handle our family burden?  Where can we take her too?  Lets start in few minutes.

Aunty2: Let us take her with us.  Where she will go?

Uncle2: Are you mad?  She is unlucky who last the entire family.  Where you are thinking to take her?

Uncle3:  What can we do further?  

Aunty3: See this house is share for you all brothers and your brother was staying here.  Let us send this girl somewhere to stay and sell the house and make the share of the money.

Uncle3: Where are you talking?  Where can she go?

Aunty3: But what can we do for that.  It is her fate and she need to face it.

So many discussion between them which was shocking Siddhant on hearing.

Siddhant was thinking no one is going to take care of her.  Everyone is either interested to deny the responsibility of taking care of her or towards the money.  He decided to come forward to do some favor for her.

But he stopped hearing one more conversation.

Aunty3: Did you saw that boy who bring Roli to home and still waiting outside the house.  Not sure what sort of relationship between that boy & roli.

Aunty2: You are right.  I too noticed that.  Who knows what is between them?  

Aunty3: May be her lover already.  Now her parents are also not there to restrict.  She can enjoy her life with him.

Aunty2: Let anything happen.  Its good she will not come to us.

Siddhant was stunned on hearing this.  

Siddhant was thinking the girl not even looked at me.  What will she feel if she hears all these conversations.  Already she is in grief.  

Then he realised, he is having soft corner for her may be created due to her current situation out of pity.

Infact if he hold her hands it is not wrong.  But it will be looking like taking advantage of her position and asking her to come with him. 

But what is in her mind.  She is not even recovered from the shock.

So many thoughts were occupied in his mind.

Siddhant was not interested, to go forward and do something in front of all and make their discussion proved to be true.

Siddhant decided to help the girl indirectly without showing who is doing that help and make her come out of the grief and also achieve in her life in front of all these useless relatives who are 100% selfish.

Siddhant some how understand what those relatives moves will be decided what is to be done further.

Siddhant just left the place...