ROSID FF: Love is Strength Complated FF - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
very different plot!!!!! goin gr8!! all d best!!
Part 6

Roli was sitting leaning on the wall without food or water with swollen face due to crying.

The uncle & aunty who decided to leave came to her.

Aunty: Roli, what happend is gone?  Just look for the future.  We have come leaving our son & daughter at home alone.  So we are returning now.

They did not wait for any reply & Roli was also not in any mood to reply.  They left the house.

Similarly other than the Uncle & Aunty who decided to sell the house all left one by one.

Finally they came near Roli.

Uncle: Roli, We feel bad to talk about his now but still.

Roli was still sitting like a stature.

Aunty; Yes ROli.  We feel bad.  But what to do.  See this house belongs to both the brothers while your father was staying as we shifted to house near to his office.  Now your father is also no more.  Lets sell this house and share the money.  

Roli now lift her eyes slightly to look at them.

Uncle: Roli, this we are not doing for our benefit.  Anyway you will be in need of money to run your balance life.  So if we sell and give your share it will be useful for you.

Aunty: Yes We are telling for your welfare only.  Anyway you cant stay alone in the house instead stay with some of your friend or in college hostel or something.  We will try to sell it soon and give you your share of money.

Uncle: ROli you take your own time and vacate in 1 week time.  We can wait.

They left leaving Roli alone in that house which is also going to be with her for only 1 more week.

None of those relatives acts were giving more pain to her heart when she was already bearing the most possible grief of losing her whole family.

Roli got her tears also dried.  She got up and drink some water as she was feeling thirsty.

She walked all over the house remembering each & every moment of her life of all these days which she spent with her family members with joy & excitement since she remember.

Each & every stone of the house is holding her memories.  Where can she go leaving all these memories here.

Each & every place is having the things used by them.  Where can she go leaving all these things.

Roli gave a weird smile.  When the life of family members itself is gone then what these memories or things are going to do.

Roli now understood no one is there for her.  The relatives who was just pretending to be close when sharing the joy or happiness is no more there to share her sorrow.

When she realised she is left in the corner of the world without any option alone with a big question mark about her future, the last drop of tears scroll down her cheeks...
Originally posted by deeksha.aiyer

very different plot!!!!! goin gr8!! all d best!!

Thanks a lot Deeksha dear
Interesting didi but y very late...
Originally posted by magicalrosid

Interesting didi but y very late...

Thanks dear.  

Was held up in urgent work.  Thats why.
Part 7

Roli was sitting without food.  There was no question of sleep the whole night as her eye lids not even closed to blink.

Roli heard someone pressed calling bell.  She was wondering who is pressing calling bell when she got no one left in her life.

Roli slowly got up and went to open the door.

One boy was standing with a parcel cover.

Boy: Mam, this parcel of food is sent for you.

Roli: Food for me.  Who has sent?

Boy: I dont know mam those details.  I am delivery boy and was told to deliver this to this address.

He gave the parcel and left the place.

Roli kept the parcel and sat without any interest to open or eat.

She was wondering who might have sent it. 

After few minutes, when ROli just turned towards the parcel cover, she found some paper kept inside it.

Roli was puzzled, what is that paper inside the food parcel.  First she thought may be tissue.  But she was not sure.

After spending few more minutes without interest of taking that paper to see what it is, still she took out the paper finally and opened it.

Roli was surprised.

'Roli, wipe your tears and get ready to face the facts.

Have food and get ready to fight with the tasks.'

SHe was really shocked on seeing those wording.  

She started thinking who might have sent the food and who might have wrote this letter.

Roli is sure not from known person to her.  If it is so, then there was no need to send unknown to her and can directly come and give her the food.  Also no need to write letter instead can come directly to me and console.

After an hour of deep thinking, Roli got no reply on who might have sent it.  But the words did effect on her.

Roli realised nothing is going to happen in either shedding tears or by staying hungry.

Roli wipe the tears and washed her face.

ROli took out the food parcel and for a while thought whether to have it which is sent by unknown person.

Roli then thought this unknown person is far better than the relatives who just left her all alone.

Roli opened the parcel and started eating slowly.

It was very difficult for her to even swollow the food.  But yes as the letter mentioned she need to face the fact and fight with the tasks.

Roli finished having food and when she came out to throw the cover in the dust bin Siddhant who was standing few feets away from her house waiting for her reaction got satisfaction and returned to his house...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
Part 8

Roli started thinking what to do further in this 1 week time given by her relatives.  Where can she shift suddenly?  When relatives did not give place in their house for her then where she can expect her friends?

With so many confusions, Roli locked her house and walk towards the near by shop by evening to purcahse some vegetable for cooking. Roli decided to prepare food herself as she cant expect someone to send food for her daily as it happend that day morning.

Siddhant who was watching her from far while returning from his office was happy on seeing her buying vegetables, which shows his first step of making her eat food turned success.  Now it is time for him to take the next step.

Roli though not able to return normal like before somewhat started accepting the fact that she need to survive without any other option.

She started thinking about her stay for which only 3 days are pending now to decide and take action.

When she was sitting with so many confusions and tension of her stay she received a courier.

ROli was wondering courier to me.  Who might have sent?

Roli signed and received the cover and look for the From details in the cover.

It was only mentioned 'Well Wisher', Delhi in the cover.

She checked from where it is sent and found it was sent locally through some local courier.

Roli locked the door and opened the cover with lots of puzzles on her mind who is that 'Well Wisher'

Roli took out the letter and opened it slowly.

Roli, One door is opened when one door is closed

Pack your dress to enter the other opened door.

Roli found something else too present in the cover and took it out.

It was visiting card of Girl's hostel.

ROli now realised by the handwriting itself that it is from same person who made her to eat the food on the other day.

As she already failed thinking much who might have sent it, now decided not to waste the time in thinking something for which she got no reply.

Roli was thinking deeply and understood the person is meaning about quitting this house and entering into the Hostel.  

Also the hostel Visiting card too given to approch.  She decided to go there and see.

ROli in the meantime, got puzzle on her mind, how come the person sending these letter know i was hungry and also now i am in need of shelter.

She is clear that the letters are from someone who knows her real position..

Roli thought of thinking about all those later.

She got up and had shower.

Roli took her handbag and left to the hostel catching an auto.

Roli reached the hostel and enquired for availability of the room.

The Hostel staff asked.

Staff: Are you Ms. Roli?

Roli: Yes.

Staff: Room already booked for you and money also paid for this month rent, food and also the refundable advance.

Roli: What?

Staff: Yes.  Yesterday one person came here and paid the amount.  He booked the room in your name and informed you will come here to stay.

Roli: But who was that?  WHy he paid for me?

Staff: That how do we know mam.  

Roli: Did he gave any details about him.  Please tell me.

Staff:  He has not given any details about him.  But yes.  We told him to fill the form.

Roli: Can you please show the form to me?

Staff: Ms. Roli, we cant as it is against management rules.

Roli: Are you kidding?  Is your management rules allowing to accept money from anyone on behalf of me.  But does not allow to show me his details.

The staff without any other option took out the file and showed her the form.

Roli was surprised.

Roli's name, address were filled.  In the column of the details of the Parents/Gaurdian it was filled as Siddhant Bharatwaj with address of Roli.

Roli: Siddhant Bharatwaj.  What is this?

Staff: As i said we dont know.  We thought may be your relative.  He even filled your address only.

Roli was totally confused.

Roli: Ok anyway.  When can I shift here.

Staff: Anytime.  As per your convenience.

Roli: Ok.  Thanks.

Roli returned from the hostel to her house with lots & lots of queries about who is this Siddhant Bharatwaj...
wonderful updates and i love the story, it's very different and interesting😊... update soon 
 Wow Banu awesome update. 👏 Loving the FF very much please update soon.😛
Part 9

Roli knows other than her clothes nothing can be taken to hostel with her.  But all the furnitures, vessels, hand works created by her mother and sister everything was in the house which she cant carry with her.  Though not for money value atleast as memory of them.  But she cant. 

Roli went through the house again looking to each & every things and every corner of house as she nose it is her last day she is in that house.  In few days this will be sold to someone and all these will be thrown out into garbage by the new owner of this house.

Roli collected courage and walk out of the house with a bag with her clothes and another bag with her books..

Roli catched an auto and reached the hostel.   She went to her alloted room.  It was small still with all facilities inside.

Roli was sitting near the window looking at outside.

Roli was thinking the one who was having big family few days now left with no one.  The one who got big house to stay got no place.  The one who was getting affection from everyone got no one to show any affection.

Roli realised nothing is going to happen thinking about any of these.  Now she need to wait for getting her share of money from selling that house so that she can further pay the rents of the hostel in coming months and also take care of her studies expenses.  Once she finish her college she can try for some job.

ROli remembered her father always tells he will not let his daughter to go for any work or take any pain in her life.

SHe only got a frustrated smile on her face thinking of that which is never going to happen.

Now her mind occupied with thinking of who this Siddhant Bharatwaj is and how he knows about her and why he is helping her.

After thinking long time also she got again no answer.  Now next week her college will open and need to concentrate on her studies.  She was not sure how she will.  But got no option alternative other than overcoming the grief and proceed with the life.

Roli was sleeping while she got spark that she may get the answer for her search in the hospital where she was treated.

Next day, Roli went to the hospital.  Her body was shivering when entering into it thinking about that miserable day she faced few days back.

Roli went to the hospital and check who admitted her in the hospital when she was injured.

The hospital staff checked.

Staff: Mam, it is mentioned his name as Siddhant Bharatwaj, Delhi in the register.

Roli: Siddhant Bharatwaj...

Staff: Yes Mam.  

Roli: ANy address given.

Staff: No mam only Delhi mentioned.

Roli: OK thanks.

Roli was walking in the corridor while a nurse crossed her.

The nurse returned towards Roli and hold her shoulder.

Nurse: You are Ms. ROli right.

Roli: Yes.

Nurse: You may not remember me and it is not possible also in your situation.  I only attened you on that day when you were admitted.

Roli: Oh!  Sorry.  I never realised.  Thanks.

Nurse: No need for thanks as it is our duty.  But how much you were crying and i was unable to console you.  Are you feeling ok now.

Roli: Where can I be ok being left alone in this world?  Still living.

Nurse: I do understand your pain.  But nothing will end with someone.  You will surely have good future.  Dont worry.

Roli: Future!  That itself is big question mark for me now.

Nurse: I pray to God that you overcome this situation soon.

Roli: Thank you.

Nurse: And yes.  That guy he really did a good job.

Roli: WHich guy?

Nurse: THe one who admitted you in the hospital.  When I was unable to consol you and you were rushing towards outside in search of them, he was the one who took you on his shoulders and console you.  

Roli: Really!!!  Sorry I dont know anything.  I dont know what i did in that moment.

Nurse: Infact he was the one who took you to your house in his car.

Roli was shocked.

Roli thanked the nurse again and returned home.

Roli now tried to remember hard and yes she remember herself rushing towards door when some hand hold her and pulled.  She lean on the shoulders and really a soothing hands caresses her to consol...