ROSID FF: Love is Strength Complated FF - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by PreetiSJ

wonderful updates and i love the story, it's very different and interesting😊... update soon 

Thanks Dear.  Updated next part
Originally posted by justloverosid

Wow Banu awesome update. 👏 Loving the FF very much please update soon.😛

Thanks Ani Dear.  Updated next part
very very nice i loved it so much...
Part 10

Roli returned to Hostel.  She is now clear that Siddhant Bharatwaj might have been in the spot of accident.  He admitted her in the hospital.  Also took her to her home.  That is the reason he knows about her grief and knows i was not having food.  But how he knows i need to vacate the house.  Also when he is helping me why not coming directly and why these letters.

Now ROli got no reply why he is sending letters.  But she thanked by heart to him for the help he did on the day of incident and also after that by making her to have food, by arranging her shelter.  

She wonder how to locate him at least in future so that she can thank for what he did and decided to repay the money he spent for her once she get the money on hand.

Roli was thinking how he joined his shoulder and how she felt relief on his hands.  She travelled all the way with him to her house, but not even knowing who he is, how he was looking like?  But in that situation, she did not remember herself then remembering other is out of the question.

Roli took out those 2 letters which encouraged her to continue her life in her hands.

She looked into it and read it again and again.  She felt like someone telling those words on her ears to overcome her situations.  She kept those letter again into the book and kept it in the shelf.

The days were passing and now it is 1 month now ROli shifted to hostel and it is due for her to pay that month payments to them.

ROli was waiting for the money from selling their house.  But nothing reached till date.

Roli called her uncle.

Roli: Uncle!  Did you sold the house?

Uncle: Yes Roli we just registered last week.  

Roli: Uncle!  the thing is i need to pay for hostel and also college fees.  Thats why.

Uncle: I do understand.  But i need to get the amounts credited to my account.  Then will make legal papers to share that amount between us so that we dont find any problem in future.  Then will give to you by cheque so that we dont have any legal issues later.

Roli disconnected the phone with irritation as she was wondering what legal issues going to raise. Is the going to suit any case against him for this money.

Roli was thinking, let him do anything.  But what is the solution now for the payment.  

She decided to talk to hostel management to give time for the payment and also to the college.

Roli with hesitation went to the hostel incharge.

Roli: Mam, I am having a request.

Mam: Yes Roli.  Tell me.

Roli: Mam, can you give time for me to pay the hostel amount for this month as i did not receive the money which i expected yet.

Mam checked the record.

Mam: ROli, already your gaurdian paid for next 3 months for you yesterday itself.

Roli: What?

Mam: yes.  See the records.

She showed the records.

Roli was feeling very odd that she is taking help of a stranger again & again.

But inside the heart she was unable to ignore him as stranger too...

Originally posted by magicalrosid

very very nice i loved it so much...

Thanks a lot Nishaa dear.
 Very beautiful FF Banu just love it  please give more updates😛
Part 11

Roli reached college.   She was waiting for the lunch time and went to the principal room.

Roli: Mam, I am having a request.

Mam: Yes ROli.  I heard about the tragedies and thought of talking to you already.  Are you ok now.  With whom you are staying now.

Roli: I am ok and staying in the hostel.

Mam: Ok Roli.  Tell me what was your request.

Roli; Mam, My uncle sold my house and i am waitng my share from it.  SO i need some time to pay the fees. 

Mam: Roli, your fees paid by your relative yesterday itself.

Roli: Relative?  WHo paid?

Mam: He said his name as Mr. Siddhant Bharatwaj when I enquired.

Roli: Siddhant Bharatwaj...

Mam: Yes Roli.  WHy are asking like this? Wont you know him?  Is he not your relative?

Roli was not interested to tell No for her questions.

Roli: Yes Mam.  He is relative only.  Thanks mam.

Roli left the room and returned to her class.

Roli was thinking why he is doing all these.  Why he is paying for me everywhere?  I dont even know who he is.  Where can I locate him and return all these money?

Days were passing...

One day when ROli was returning from college to hostel, the hostel staff gave her a courier cover.

Roli by seeing the hand writing itself understood the cover is from him.  Siddhant Bharatwaj

This time he mentioned his name in the cover in the From column instead of Well wisher.

She thought he knows by now i know his name.  Thats why might have mentioned the name.

Roli took the cover and rushed towards her room to see what is return now.

Roli put the bag down and opened the cover eagerly.

Roli, Dont worry for Money

Study well my Honey

Roli eyes widened.  She read the letter multiple times to confirm herself what she is reading.

Tears started rolling from her eyes crossing her cheeks.  She was not sure whether it is because of happiness or sadness.

She was unable to hold anymore and kissed the letter.

Roli to herself: Am I your honey?  Do you really mean it?   Are you spending for me as you...

Roli was unable to talk further.  Then after a while she continued..

Roli to herself: Yes.  I will study well.  For you.  For your words.  The words which made my life is yours since i lost everything.  

Roli hug the letter and cried for a while.

Roli started concentrating well on her studies...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by justloverosid

Very beautiful FF Banu just love it  please give more updates😛

Thanks a lot ANi dear.  Next part updated 😉
Originally posted by magicalrosid

superb sid i luv u yaar...

Thanks dear.  Check for the next update too 😊