Gustakh Dil

Gustakh Dil written Update 12th September 2014

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Nice episode I think in general.
I liked Jasmine scene best, good acting I must admit, not easy to enact such scenes and feel sorry for Jasmine but she's obviously going to go after Nikhil and lie to her mum I feel!
As typical with GD I thought they wouldn't reveal the name of R obviously to drag on even more the whole CBI track! And no chance of Ayesha finding out about R yet! That's my problem with this show they don't realise that by dragging an incident over 3 weeks say instead of 1 week viewers lose interest which is reflected in low TRPs I think they should change their tactic of surprising viewers!
I'm more interested in Barkha's visit to the PD! Let's see what he discovers obviously we won't be told much and that will happen next week and I hope R's bro finds out truth about Laajo! So boring this CBI track!
Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice  update and very good episode, I liked jasmine and also Nikhil's scene with laajo,it was with her character way it is from beginning, in between it becomes weird but today was in sync with what she is .
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it kind of weird that Inder upon learning that CBI is involved and Laajo goes to a smuggler's house, still allows Nikhil and Laajo to carry on their dealings with R. Ok they are stuck and need to do as they are told but how about Inder shouldn't he try to go and meet CBI people? I find his attitude very strange! He's worried but he doesn't do anything! He's too laid back about stuff!
sami01 thumbnail
I don't think he can do it as it is dangerous business and r is not even charged as proof that is valid in a court case is still not found, but I do feel he needs to act a bit more concerned, barkha I knew would say what she did say...but he should be more involved in his children.
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update.
Today's episode was nice like Laajo and Nikhil scene it was fabubulous as always.  Jasmine scene was nice too.  Scared for Laajo she left without her phono ๐Ÿค” worried about that.
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju for the update.

Am glad nik told everyone the truth..and Barkha..she is still Barkha!!

About the newspaper article is it Barkha too?? She can go to any extent to get rid of Lajjo.

Jasmine yes I liked her true psyco..

๐Ÿ˜†
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think inder is having an affair he's either working another job or maybe getting rid of parts of the company, downsizing, or trying to put more money into the business. I very much doubt he gave Ayesha that challenge to learn to cope with living on a budget it was another way to cut down on expenses. Was he really angry that laajo was hiding where she was going or was he worried that if laajo leaves then he got noone to fall on if he needs money.  Inder acts so weird these days. 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another thing why are all these women obsessed with nikhil, why they all got a screw loose. Ishana was you could understand to some extent and then there was ratri and now jasmine. 
sami01 thumbnail
hey angi our nik is too hawwt to handle na..isi liye ,he is so good looking ke kya karein๐Ÿ˜†