AsYa OS: Banana Pancakes ||HappyAnniversaryBetterHalf||*13.9.14*

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mrina ...

The most amazing person I've known through I-F. Not only has she been with me whenever I've needed her; we've shared a lot of ups and downs together and most importantly; she has been there for me whenever I've needed her. She always knows how to turn my frown upside down. She scolds me when it's needed. Been a friend and sister to me always. She is a beautiful person inside and out and I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world.

It's been a year since we got to know each other & all I have to say is that:

You're my best friend.
You cry, I cry. 
You smile, I smile. 
What makes you happy, makes me happy.

This day reminds me that God is really loves me for He gave me the most wonderful person and chose her to be my lifetime partner! I will always be grateful.

What was, still is. Wish you a very Happy Anniversary Baby πŸ€— I love you to the moon & beyond. ❀️   ❀️    β€οΈ

P.S - Dosti aur shaadi dono ki hai toh jhelna bhi padega 🀣
Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 9 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
OKAY. πŸ˜³ I'm here to finally unreserve my comment. Sorry for the infinite delay but you know why I'm late so I'm not gonna give excuses and all.
First of all... A very very Happy Anniversary Baiko. ❀️

One very special year of love and friendship has passed in the many many more years to come. πŸ˜³ 

---

Ah. This OS was one of your best piece of work. Simple, Cute and absolutely Adorable.

I thoroughly loved the bond between Zoya and Ayaan. Asad, the flatmate does not like Ayaan coming over. Do I smell something fishy? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Everyone says Asad is Zoya's boyfriend then why doesn't she agree? Come on Zoey, don't tell me you don't get jitters? πŸ˜³ 

Asad is such a guy! πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ 

I was smiling, laughing and giggling throughout the OS. β­οΈ 

Zoya, the confused soul πŸ˜• and Asad... I love that guy be it whatever! ❀️ 

During the proposal, I had my heart in my mouth! πŸ˜² It was so thrilling and exciting! πŸ˜ƒ 

LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOT! ❀️

And I love you more! ❀️ πŸ€—

Your better half forever,

Mrina <333

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 9 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

This pretty lady who is as beautiful as a dew drop on a leaf, as fragile as a petal of the rose flower, as fragrant as a string of jasmine flowers.  

She is my Baiko ("wife" in marathi) who is gorgeous, adorable, psycho and sweet. You all may not know her as much so let me introduce this lovely person who is my better half, the crazy better half. β€οΈ A child at heart, highly careless, very loving and the most supportive person I've seen. πŸ˜³ 

She was a very closed person when I first met her. I saw a different "her". The "her" that she portrays to show the world but for some odd reason I could see that was not real. πŸ€” 

I had a conversation with her when she revealed to me her real self and I was not surprised coz she showed me the mirror. She is my mirror image. Exactly the same. We stood by each other at tough times, share smiles when happy, shared tears when sad, laughed at the lamest jokes and fought at craziest reasons but still are together and will always be till eternity. πŸ€— 

It's been an year since we first met and our love has grown with every passing day! β€οΈ

We're Best Friends. The explanation is full of too many inside jokes and made up words, it's full of too much care & too many tears, too many laughs and too many blonde moments. I don't think I'll ever be able to give you a better reason except ~ 

'She's always been there, No matter what!' πŸ€— β€οΈ 

Wish you a very very Happy Anniversary Baby! πŸ€— I love you Annie.. Meri pyaari Mishti.. β€οΈ 
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
The loot ressy messy classy saucyEdited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I
 Just
        Love
                It
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reserve.
Ouch!  AsYa OS πŸ˜²

Edited by exhalelove. - 9 years ago
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG :)) Very well written jana :))
ak020203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute os..
Loved it..
I need to find a housemate now πŸ˜‰

Thanks
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Annie Nannie I like chocolate pancakes but banana pancakes ekdum alag choice che πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†