Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
bhaiyyaji's sabse badi taakath hei bhabhi ji..next is megha ji..he didn't even take veera's name๐Ÿ˜†dekho kitna pyaar karta hai apni biwi se..if the same question was asked to veera she would say
mera sabse bada thaakat hai mera veerji,
then beeji,
chaiji,
sampuran's pic,
nihal chachu,
balwant tayaji,
bansuri tayiji(๐Ÿ˜†),
dalbeer veerji,
sunny singh,
etc etc etc...

baldev ka naam bhi nahi legi๐Ÿคข

precap: ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

I was of course annoyed with her Veerji talk in the precap while poor Ballu wanted to do acchi acchi baatein, but she was in character only, nothing new.๐Ÿ˜†
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

๐Ÿ˜†

I was of course annoyed with her Veerji talk in the precap while poor Ballu wanted to do acchi acchi baatein, but she was in character only, nothing new.๐Ÿ˜†

CVs have been successful for making me to hate her character even more๐Ÿค”
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^I don't hate Veera at all, at most I often find her annoying..but I hate Ranvi in a way that I never thought possible.๐Ÿ˜†
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's the big deal. No matter if someone admit it openly or not, every husband's biggest strength is his wife. Not sure about others๐Ÿ˜‰.
Lollolika thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Edited by i_love_arshi - 9 years ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

What's the big deal. No matter if someone admit it openly or not, every husband's biggest strength is his wife. Not sure about others๐Ÿ˜‰.

i agree..my point is that even if veera would have got married to baldev i don't think she would say like that..
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_love_arshi

i agree..my point is that even if veera would have got married to baldev i don't think she would say like that..

Let's wait and watch and hope for the best.
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
im so fed up with her veerji obsession..๐Ÿ˜ก  baldev wanted to talk to her but no veera wasn't even listening to baldev's. she should thank her stars she got someone like baldev.
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i surprisingly enjoyed the episode today! but then the precap ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก it spoilt everything!!! everytime i think i cant hate her more than i already do,the cvs prove me wrong!!! i have never hated a television heroine so much!!Cvs ๐Ÿ‘