sabse badi thaakat - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by feck

What's the big deal. No matter if someone admit it openly or not, every husband's biggest strength is his wife. Not sure about others😉.
not necessarily..every person's biggest strength is their family..not particularly wife🤢..and ranvi's bootiful wife has only been his weakness his strength has to be ratan and veera but ofcorx he's not interested🤬 👏
Veera's coma i can take but not memory loss on any cost🤬 bcoz then im sure she'll fall for sahil and insist on marrying him but she has issues with baldev😡..and baldev would again try to woo her and run behind her🤢
this show sucks👎🏼
Originally posted by overactor

Veera's coma i can take but not memory loss on any cost🤬 bcoz then im sure she'll fall for sahil and insist on marrying him but she has issues with baldev😡..and baldev would again try to woo her and run behind her🤢
this show sucks👎🏼

bechara mera saahil iss daadi amma ko kaise seh saktha haii   😡
the worst thing is baldev would blame himself for the accident bcoz he would fight with her for her veerji jaap😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡..
🤬
veerji is doing a favour to india and its population  by taking part in the competition ...

his veerakadi is doing a favour to PP by living there and giving 30  sec in 24 hours  to baldev ...  afterall she is spending 30 secs from her direct and indirect samaaj seva time ... 

this show sucks👎🏼

@bold: Only Veera will have memory loss, not every one. Sahil will never fall for her, he knows how Baldev is and Nihal is also there.

@bold: Only Veera will have memory loss, not every one. Sahil will never fall for her, he knows how Baldev is and Nihal is also there.
sahil was already lattoo on her and its indian tv..guys fall and lust over married pregnant women so veera just had a bf whom she would have forgotten big deal

What if doctor says she shouldn't have any mental stress so nobody should try to remind her of old things🤢🤢just like koky aunty had a memory loss in SNS.here baldev has turned so angelic he himself will arrange sahil-veera marriage for the bhalai of his veerakdi.😕
Edited by i_love_arshi - 9 years ago

not necessarily..every person's biggest strength is their family..not particularly wife🤢..and ranvi's bootiful wife has only been his weakness his strength has to be ratan and veera but ofcorx he's not interested🤬 👏

I WAS GOING TO POST THE SAME EXACT THING 😃. But I was too laazy to but when I read your this reply to Feck and it was the same exact thing I wanted to write I had to comment now even though I was still to lazy 😆
Hhaha so true!!
CVs need to chill about this bro sis Jodi now and focus on them as grown ups with realistic expectations from their life partners! Not make veera some pagal Ladki over her bro who is Gunjan ka diwaani as of now...it's unrealistic the sudden "senses" she gets that he's in trouble! I'm sure he doesn't even get close to that when veera has an accident...

I get it's a bro sis Jodi but everything in moderation plz cvs!