Uttaran

Precap for next week...

newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nani says to Damini somehting about Uttaran...Damini replies back and questions nani whose Uttaran is the home nani is staying. Behind them Jogi and Divya heard Damini's question to Nani...
I hope there is no misunderstanding here between jogi and damini. 

What Damini said is true, how long can she keep taking taunts from nani and it is high time she give back. but i only hope jogi is not offended and cause misunderstanding between jogi and damini now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Agree with u, but there is a chance of misunderstanding btw jogi's family and damini for sure, becoz divya's char is like chamleon sometimes she talks favour for damini, sometimes for nani also na. And moreover nani gonna insult and hurt meethi infront of all as she cant conceive (reason is damini replies to her na), and may be nani yet again brainwash muktha against meethi (before leap also nani did the samething na)
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
good damini reply back to nani and then throw nani out house .door for nani should be shut for ever .nani is most blackish character of the serial .nani thoughts r really horrible that is jinke bacche nahi hote unki buri najar lagati hai
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree...hopefully with this incident nani will be thrown out of the house for good. I have a feeling Jogi will not be offended but he will say that Damini is right. Can't say much for divya cos like previous comment from " loveyouichcha" she is like a chameleon changing sides as per her convinience. Edited by newkq - 9 years ago
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm... I think there will be MU created between Damini and Thakur family 
But that Nani deserves these, maybe more words from Damini 

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Agree with u, becoz nani is living a luxourious life with others uttaran, wish jogi throws nani out of house, and I want nani to live in basti without getting any food
-Sud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveyouichcha

Agree with u, becoz nani is living a luxourious life with others uttaran, wish jogi throws nani out of house, and I want nani to live in basti without getting any food

Yes , Nani should suffer in basti ðŸ˜†
It will be a treat for us if CVs show this ðŸ˜‰
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Ya sudharsan, if it happens she wont blame any servants or poor
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
but I think it is useless to argue with nani type people it is better to just throw out nani from house .enough damini tolerated nani crap for 32 years and better bring anjum nani in jogi house
-Sud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

but I think it is useless to argue with nani type people it is better to just throw out nani from house .enough damini tolerated nani crap for 32 years and better bring anjum nani in jogi house

Not 32 ! It is nearly 40 yrs 
Damini and iccha for 25 yrs and Damini with Meethi for 15 yrs ðŸ˜²