loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i liked song.also liked farnaaz dance.shivin expressions were as usual loud.bt choreography of song was better.veera spoke clearly abt nt geting married,uff y ballu is so sweet?y he agree for everything as veera say.veera again started veerji jap in precap.fed up to watch one side relation & suffering.ranjan convo in last scene was too dramatic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
copying from AT
I have completely lost my patience!! This track has crossed all the limits of boredom. Ab toh mujhe upcoming Veeba track ke liye bhi koi hopes nahi hai!! Hell I am not even excited for it!! CVs have succeeded in making me hate '2 characters' with a passion!!
Veera get a life girl...your veerji is happy with his votti...he is not even taking your name!! And here our Veerji bhakt is busy worrying about him ignoring the most adorable and patient boyfriend on earth!!
Waise i guess tomorrow ballu loses his patience. So CVs are trying to show Veeba getting affected by Ranveera bond. But i can't make any head and tail of this accident thing.😕
How i wish VishAna are cast in some other show so that i can watch them in peace and leave this show for good.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
veeba had an awsome chemistry a few months before..now the CVs have ruined it introducing bakwaas tracks and they have already lost the charm of the show..even if they come up with veeba-centric tracks i don't think we would get to see the old veeba that we used to love
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m just frustrated to see least screen space & importance for baldev & nihal.also all chrcter shld b in focus.cv already wasted time & money on ranvi track bt got struggling trp.i m bore with this show bt still find it better than trp no1 show.wen stupid panaiks will start focus on veeba drama it wil b interesting again.it bore me bt n disgust me with stoneage ideas & concept.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On the Veerji issue Baldev will not lose his patience that easily. He knew a similar thing happened with Gunjan. As always he will try to cheer her up or else how could the accident happen. I have a feeling she might call up Gunjan or Gunjan might call her up and she might become hyper and try to rush home and meet the accident. I'm not sure about Vishal, but Digangana was wearing the same dress she was seen with in the accident scene in SBB segment.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: feck

On the Veerji issue Baldev will not lose his patience that easily. He knew a similar thing happened with Gunjan. As always he will try to cheer her up or else how could the accident happen. I have a feeling she might call up Gunjan or Gunjan might call her up and she might become hyper and try to rush home and meet the accident. I'm not sure about Vishal, but Digangana was wearing the same dress she was seen with in the accident scene in SBB segment.

the accident is 2moro both were in the same dress😳..veera is so sick🤢..if not for sahil and mash's nonsense..i would have wished for a complete memory loss for veera where she forgets ranvi and becomes a sweet girl who falls for baldev in true sense forgetting her superiority complex..but ofcorx its mash they would give veesah track if veera has a memory loss🤬
dsandher thumbnail
I stopped watching the show, I lost interest.  I really like the young 
Ranvi and Veera.  They were cute kids.
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_love_arshi

veeba had an awsome chemistry a few months before..now the CVs have ruined it introducing bakwaas tracks and they have already lost the charm of the show..even if they come up with veeba-centric tracks i don't think we would get to see the old veeba that we used to love

i agree.