Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Welcome BACK Mrs. Pankhuri Kumar !!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Also, the crackers bursting and Adi feeling her presence was highlight of the episode! The moment Pankhuri comes out of Van, we see lots of Crackers bursting! A GRAND Entry indeed.😎
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations
Welcome back pankhudi
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Butterfly.😊

I never stopped watching the show with this hope only and thanks for fullfilling our dream.

Amazing scene was Adi feeling the presence of his life Pankhu once ambulance enters diwan mansion and he went outside without hearing anything from police.That shows the true  and pure love of 2 souls who being aparted for long 2 yrs but still love to each other the same.

The way Adi looking for his Pankhu from far is very emotional and as always Nakuul and Disha[Natural beauty without make up] were amazing in the cute little scene.

Awaiting for tomrrow's episode of complete PAYA's reunion and want to see Adi's reaction when he touches his soul and life of his life Pankhu after long 2 yrs.

Yes Crackers bursting was good.

Kudos to CVs for executing the memorable episode so nicely.

Congrats to PAYA's lovers.Finally our wish is being fullfilled.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

Welcome back Butterfly.😊

I never stopped watching the show with this hope only and thanks for fullfilling our dream.

Amazing scene was Adi feeling the presence of his life Pankhu once ambulance enters diwan mansion and he went outside without hearing anything from police.That shows the true  and pure love of 2 souls who being aparted for long 2 yrs but still love to each other the same.

The way Adi looking for his Pankhu from far is very emotional and as always Nakuul and Disha[Natural beauty without make up] were amazing in the cute little scene.

Awaiting for tomrrow's episode of complete PAYA's reunion and want to see Adi's reaction when he touches his soul and life of his life Pankhu after long 2 yrs.

Yes Crackers bursting was good.

Kudos to CVs for executing the memorable episode so nicely.

Congrats to PAYA's lovers.Finally our wish is being fullfilled.

AAAHHH!! I Missed this word Butterfly so so much!

Now the family is complete!😳

I agree. Very Happy.πŸ˜ƒ
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome back butterfly... agreed cv's did full justice to the episode... my most fav scene of yesterday's epi was whrn pankhuri comes out of the ambulance and the fireworksπŸ˜‰
*Dev.* thumbnail
Yeah Alia and how they all were numb and how they were taking care of her!