feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Like some of the past episodes, in today's episode also only the VeeBa scene made my day. We often blame the CVs and I don't know what do we call them...but actually they are too smart. We were highly disappointed about Veera's behaviour towards Baldev when they met last time. I also wondered why didn't Baldev told Veera I'm not in any hurry to get married, I leave the decision to you, only let us get done with this family approval part and be tense free. Today the CVs brought out  three views together in one scene.

First Ratan's view: The view of a mother, specially a mother of a marriageable girl from a small village. She knows her daughter is in love, she is young, she might be hanging around Baldev, she didn't wanted people to talk about her daughter and wanted to get her married as son as possible.Nice to see her assuring VeeBa about Ranvees approval, which is an indication that she will play a part in it as well and her concern about Bansuri's reaction.

Second Veera's correct yet mistimed view : She should have waited till Baldev had answered Ratan's question " teri beeji maan jayengey?". That will be the biggest hurdle in their way and only Baldev has to find the route and he hasn't thought about it for once as yet. But her view was that of an educated, modern, independent girl who wants some time to take that big decision. It's my life, so I'll decide.

Third Baldev's view: A typical marriageable village guy, ready to get married when ever the girl's family is ready, having little idea about his own family's thought process and approval but at the same time reassuring his lady love I'm and I'll be with you come what may.

If he had given this assurance before neither Veera nor Ratan would have come to know each others views regarding marriage. This must be an eye opener for Veera, at least now she will understand that it is not Baldev only, but her mother also thinks in the same way. The CVs played it realy smart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veera... ur wish... dont get married to Baldev ... u deserve only  Niranjan agnihotri types 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
after ages i loved ratan👏..and if only i gt the priveldge to drive that truck that hit her😡..but i couldn't even do that😭 bcz that wuld hurt my baby baldev😭 and im still human enough😆
and veera reminds me of a certain some1 but if i tok the name the forum would be on fire and i dnt have time to deal with it😳
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago