ravneet "expeimentation" can be so subhan-allah, what about real stuff ⭐️👏
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepa1122

Amazing
Originally posted by deepa1122

Dashing
deeps "proof" was bought out and pawar put to end along with the proof. Waise bhi cvs wont let A&A succeed anytime soon and even if they did shlok bacha blinders wont come off ... baba makes sure every step of the way, dekha toh na what he did with anjali parents .. like wifey knows "saheb" ki pehchaan goes way beyond pataal lok (english for pataal?)

guys me got company for huge b'fast by patio garden bcoz temps are like kashmir seriously, so wlll be a while 😳

deeps "proof" was bought out and pawar put to end along with the proof. Waise bhi cvs wont let A&A succeed anytime soon and even if they did shlok bacha blinders wont come off ... baba makes sure every step of the way, dekha toh na what he did with anjali parents .. like wifey knows "saheb" ki pehchaan goes way beyond pataal lok (english for pataal?)

guys me got company for huge b'fast by patio garden bcoz temps are like kashmir seriously, so wlll be a while 😳

To the party
So, Gluttons ready to attack the food😈

Originally posted by radev24

Breathtaking
Guys just psted a thread in the forum as getting tired of everyone blaming Shlok 
You watch the forum will either ignore it as they are so pro Astha or they will right how wrong I am and they hate Shlok 

Originally posted by radev24

Lovely
Enjoy your sumptuous feast premdi  all mouth watering yum yum