•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched just Suraj/Sandy part in today's show- I am so sick of this track, I have not been watching,just reading WU but thought I would watch their part in the show today -  I did not understand Suraj - is he being mad at Sandhya for RK return bec his Goddess Bhabo along with other family memebers may be harmed - I felt he was angry at Sandhya and I did not understand why?  He was the one who gave job to RK in the first place, he was the one who brought Disha without even knowing about her, and Vik for trusting Prema - why did he not have concern for Sandhya - his love and life - very disappointing - I would have liked if he showed concern over her safety before getting upset over his family but I guess he is like that - he showed that in Emily's case and he even showed in Kavitha's case so not really a true DIYA Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
I didn't understand his expression (fear or anger) when he saw RK ðŸ˜• And when he retuned home he was lost in thoughts. It will plain logic less if he is angry at Sandy because of RK. Hope he understands the situation. 

But I doubt there will be some MU between surya before the hijack because on their wedding day celebrations Sandy told Suraj will be angry on her if she is reason for any relationship problem   Btw Suraj priority will be always his family. 
Edited by jsingh12 - 9 years ago
Suraj was a bit shocked to know that RK escaped from the jail n he didnt even know about that ... When he came back home he was still worried , I guess Sandhya should have shared it all with him but  she didnt get time 
why was suraj not allowed to speak to sandy regarding RK's escape
first a phone call
then chotu
i think cvs have planned something else
Surajsa angry coz Sandy is not sharing RK related stuffs nd hapennings with him.
Originally posted by SysAdmin

Surajsa angry coz Sandy is not sharing RK related stuffs nd hapennings with him.

sys she didnt have time to share it

I too dnt understand his Behaviour 
He is Scare or Worry ???  for Family or for Sandhya .
I dont understand even what he was thinking 

His Part is not even worth of Watching , I Ignored his Part.  i was waiting for only this Thrilling case ðŸ˜Š