Confusion hi confusion hai..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay the Ranvi singer track is hell boring but have to bear coz he is the part of the show we did ๐Ÿ˜Š gunjan Mahan tacks same situation ๐Ÿ˜Š where is the other leads?? the main lead of the show Veeraa the show is based on a bro sis bond. ๐Ÿ˜ณ From childhood till now how much ranvi changed??? n veera is still that childhood wali apne veerji se pyaar karne wali veera whyyy?????? why Ranvi that Ranvi who loves his veerakdi more then anything now his 1st love is as his Mahan Wife said ''Gaiki(SINGING) and second  herself'' where is Veera n y for veera her 1st n last love is her veerji then everything else n BALDEV leave him he is nothing in her life she never care's or thinks about his feelings he loves her more then her veerji now y ?๐Ÿ˜ญdo she really deserves  a  great lover like him??๐Ÿ˜ญ but some scenes really confuses me alot like the scene when Ratan got to know and ballu came to see her ''gesture'' scene link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOj-K6A034A the way tears falling from her eyes๐Ÿ˜• these tears was showing the love for baldev and her tadap to meet him as she can't talk to him but on the other hand when ratan accepts she behaved rudely with baldev y?๐Ÿ˜• i thought she will hug him tight n tell him that she missed him alot and got scared of loosing him  too but she  whenever baldev talks about marraige veera starts behaving rudely with him ๐Ÿ˜•  why she needs time? n the other n the biggest prob why its very impo for her to discus obout her veerji whenever she was with Baldev ๐Ÿ˜ญ it is soo irritating now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i really got irritated when Baldev asksed veera to stop pretending to be happy  where ballu said ''jab tu udaas hoti hai toh mainu dard hota hai'' n she said bilkul iss hi tarha jab veerji udaas hote hai toh...๐Ÿ˜ก see it link..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVP8B96zhkc  Cvs should handle these relations nicely they are messing ๐Ÿ˜ก veera needs more time to strong her feelings for baldev he have to stop giving her importantce,care and love he should stop showing it for a while or go far from her so that she can know the pain of love as our baldev go throw ๐Ÿ˜ญ she played with him ๐Ÿ˜ญ but still he cared for her become his friend when she needed his help he was always there for her this is true love๐Ÿ˜ณ and when she proposed him he easily become her BF WOWww  everything is soo easy for her why?? y baldev sufferd alot he proposed she rejected then he started woeing her n when she got irrtated she played with his heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก wat the hell๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ my cutiee ballu hes soo innocent๐Ÿ˜’ jaggi baggi please come and open his eyes:( why ballu suffered alot n she easily got everything i want to see her TADAP CARE LOVE for him pleaseee Cvs please don't spoile this Awesome couple๐Ÿ˜ญ This have a hatke wali thing phele we want that thing back plzzz  Edited by Vishal_lover - 9 years ago