Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
nice start
pm me wen u update
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting Sketch! Continue Soon buddy!
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Character Sketch
Continue soon ðŸ˜›
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new story!
Nice sketch! Please continue...

Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice character sketch
Cnt the story soon
Shweta300 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys I m back with my ss 1st part true love
PART 1
At malik mansion... As regular Padmini woke up early morning.. Then she did her Puja and after doing all her household works she went to upstairs to wake her angels up... While walking inside a huge room she called "Madhu ,Trishna get up now..
Its too late girls.." But she didn't get any response... "Madhu u don't want to go clg today get up beta... Trishna get up beta u have to go with malik no!! come on my girls get up..." "Maa 2 mins..." She heard a lazy voice... Madhu popped out from her blanket and after saying this she again covered her face..." "Yeah maa is dad ready..." Trishna lazily said... "Yes.. He is waiting for u.. Now get up fast..." Saying this Padmini left... Trishna got up n went to the bathroom... After getting ready she joined the brkfst table.. "Where is Madhu??" Padmini asked.. "Still she is sleeping.." Padmini again went inside the room.. "madhu get up now... Don't u want to go clg today... Rishabh shall be on his way to here... He will again wait for you..." Hearing this she got up startled... "Rishabh... Oh no Maa!! I forgot..." She immediately went to the washroom... "Get ready fast..." Padmini said... "Yeah maa.. I will be ready within 15 mins okk... u go n keep my breakfast ready fast go.." She shouted from washroom.. At dinning table
"Where is my little princesses???" Malik enquires about Madhu... "Good morning papa!!" Madhu said while coming downstairs... "Morning... come beta have ur breakfast..." Madhu joined them... After sometime some one frm out side was horning his car n it was non other then RK... "Madhu I told u to get up fast no!! Now see even RK came..." Padmini yelled... "Ma plz don't be angry he is my besti he will wait..." She replied... "Madhu beta u should go now.. He is waiting for u..." Malik said... "Yeah bye papa bye maa...bye bye Didu.." She left...
"Can't u wait for 2 mins RK..." Madhu said.. "Madam I have meeting at 9:30 n I informed u.. I guess as usual u forgot.. And by the way u have class at 9 can't u wake up early..." RK said with a frustation... "Now plz u don't start.." Madhu gave him whtever look... "Yeah okkk fine let's go otherwise we both willl be late isn't it??" He giggled... On the whole way RK kept quiet as Madhu talked a lot... Finally Madhu asked him "RK.. Wht happen??" He looked at her... "Nothing.. Actually Madhu today is biggest meeting of my life n this project is also very imp for my company.. And I want that deal.. But.. I am.." RK said tensely... "RK u don't worry... I know you will get that deal... So dont darrofy only chillofy..." She said smilingly which soothed RK a lot...she came forward and hold his arm tightly "best of luck my RK.." "Now u r with me nothing wrong can happen.." RK said... Finally they reached Madhu's clg..
"Bye RK.. Meet u in evening.."
"I would be coming to pick u up n our coffee at our fav ccd okkk.." RK said... And Madhu nod...
At evening... Madhu was waiting outside of her clg for RK but no sign of him...It was almost 6 n RK didn't came n his cell was not reachable... Madhu was very angry on him.. She was waiting since 2 hrs now it was enouof.. She took a cab n went home.. Here RK asked Bittu jii about the time.. In reply he said "Chief it's 6:20.." "What???" RK was hell shocked.. He looked at his watch to confirm.. "Oh shit!!" He ran his fingure through his hair in frustation.. "Chief did u forget something.." Bittuji asked.. "Bittu jii I forget to pick Madhu frm clg.. Now she would be so angry on me.. I am gone.." RK felt little guilt.. He called her phone but she didnt receive so he called in landlins to wheather she was in home or not... "Yes Rishabh.. She is in her room.. But what happen.." Padmini questioned him.. "Nothing aunty.." He cut the call...
At RK Mansion... RK was so restless and pacing here and there in his room... And tried Madhu's call constantly... "Madhu pick the call damn it...plz pick the call.." He was little annoyed... "Rishu what happen.. u r looking tense.." RK turned behind and found Radha was standing there... "Maa actually today I forget to pick Madhu frm clg today n she is not picking my calls now.." He said dissapointly..."Rishu u did mistake.. Now do one thing.. In morning take some gift for her n spend some time with her then see she would melt in second.." She gave him this idea... "Maa it will work no!!" RK asked to confirm.. "Try atleast.." She assured... "What maa n son r discussing.." Mohan asked while coming inside his room... "Dad nothing.. Madhu is angry on me.. And u know her..." RK said... "Ohh God!! Now what u did to my sweet Madhu.." He glared at RK.. "He forgot to pick her frm clg.." Radha said.. "Rishu!!!" He again glared at RK.. "Sorry dad actually today I was engrossed in meeting with mr.ganguly... And its slipped from my mind... And dad you know we got the deal.." He excitedly said... "Hmm Bittuji told me.. Radha ur son did really very good job becoz of him we got this project.." He praised RK.. He smiled but in next moment he remind about Madhu.. "Mom dad thanks but plz suggest me some thing that Madhu.." Before he complete Radha said "I told u na Rishu.." In next morning.. At malik Mansion. "Rk u here this early in morning it's only 8:00.." Padmini surprisingly said.. "Aunty ur draughter is angry on me.." He said.. "Ohh that's y her mood was off last night.." "Yeah now tell me where is she??" He asked... "She is still sleeping.." "Can I go.." He asked and she nodded... He came inside the room.. There she was sleeping peacefully... She was looking so beautiful in sleep.. RK admires her when he remembered about his plan... Then he decorates her room with different colors roses and stick sorry cards on it... Suddenly he saw Madhu streched her arms.. He straightend himself.. Madhu opened her eyes and found RK standing in front of her.. "RK what r u doing here n what's all this???" She looked all around.. "Madhu I m sorry.." Madhu turned her face another side.. "Actially its slipped out.. Sorry no!!" He made a puppy face... "Wow u forgot ur bestie that's grt Mr.Rishab Kundra grt.." She was annoyed and was going to washroom when RK held her hand and pulled her closer... "RK leave me.." Madhu yelled.. Madhu was struggling so RK left her hand.. "Madhu look here.." He said and brought a teddy bear speaking I m sorry to her... But still she didnt melted... Finally RK held his ears with his both hands and started doing sit ups 1...2...3...4...5... Now Madhu couldnt stop herself and started laughing loudly seeing him like this way...
RK felt revealed seeing her smiling... A curve came on his lips also.. Madhu stopped him "RK stop it it's ok.." And made him remove his hand from his ears... "Sorry Madhu.." He looked down... "It's ok.. Bur don't repeat again?? Otherwise I will.." She threatend him. "Yeah I will never do it again.." She smiled and pulled his cheecks "Thanks for this decoration.." RK smiled and said "Anything for u..."
It's End of part 1 guys plz tell me should I continue or not n plz like n comment guys...
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start. So RK & Madhu are best friends. Waiting for the story to unfold.
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start! Lovely & Cute update! So Madhu & RK are besties!
please continue...waiting for the next update!
Thanks for pm me!
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb update!
i loved it!
continue soon dear!
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely part it was!
Good going dear!