Chat Clubs

Somewhere, over the rainbow #2 (Members Only) - Page 2

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vibraj

Since this CC is dedicated to SY, here is a message for them:

Such a beautiful dedication to our Sid❤️Yusha❤️, dear Vibha 🤗and so true ❤️

THE POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAIBOW IS BUTTER CATHEDRAL! Sprinkler Rainbow at Old Key West by George Thomas
Instead a pot of gold at the end of a Rainbow, here is our beautiful, unforgettable SidYusha ⭐️

https://i.imgur.com/P5J3dML.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Kus8wY4.gif

Credit for this rainbow SY siggies: Bikica ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nataly

CONGO for the new Rainbow so pretty in the sky...

OK, ovo je cetvrti puta da pokusavam da postavim ovu tortu sto ispekoh za moje dete i novi broj Duge. Misko je vec tri puta riknuo, pa smo sada prvo utovarili tortu, a sad idem da pisem tekst
😛

Daklem, hvala ti za muziku duso ❤️ Sta bih ja bez tebe??🤗 Cestitke za novu Dugu 🥳

Sigurno ce i tebe da interesuje malo statistike o prethodnom broju Duge. Ispisale smo 1194 postova 👏⭐️ koji su svi bili ispunjeni nasom ljubavlju za SidYushu i Prats ⭐️👏

A ljudi su to izgleda voleli da citaju, jer verovala ili ne imale smo 18933 pregleda
👏

I just share with Nataly  some facts about first Rainbow CC, in which all of us wrote 1194 posts 👏⭐️ which were filled with our love for SidYusha⭐️⭐️ and Prats. ⭐️👏
That is just awesome!!!
People also liked to read our posts, because believe it or not, we had 18933 views👏
All that and the fact that we opened second Rainbow CC deserve celebration, so I bake a cake😃
Unicorn cake... absolutely gorgeous... I'd never be able to make it, but gorgeous!

SidYusha come to celebrate with us, so I will add some more food later on, if PC permits😆

https://i.imgur.com/Jiuk70s.gif
Credit for siggy: Bikica ❤️
Edited by loveansh - 9 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everything changes but the dreams remain still the same...❤️SidYusha❤️

edited
Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveansh

OK, ovo je cetvrti puta da pokusavam da postavim ovu tortu sto ispekoh za moje dete i novi broj Duge. Misko je vec tri puta riknuo, pa smo sada prvo utovarili tortu, a sad idem da pisem tekst
😛

Daklem, hvala ti za muziku duso ❤️ Sta bih ja bez tebe??🤗 Cestitke za novu Dugu 🥳

Sigurno ce i tebe da interesuje malo statistike o prethodnom broju Duge. Ispisale smo 1194 postova 👏⭐️ koji su svi bili ispunjeni nasom ljubavlju za SidYushu i Prats ⭐️👏

A ljudi su to izgleda voleli da citaju, jer verovala ili ne imale smo 18933 pregleda
👏

I just share with Nataly  some facts about first Rainbow CC, in which all of us wrote 1194 posts 👏⭐️ which were filled with our love for SidYusha⭐️⭐️ and Prats. ⭐️👏
That is just awesome!!!
People also liked to read our posts, because believe it or not, we had 18933 views👏
All that and the fact that we opened second Rainbow CC deserve celebration, so I bake a cake😃
Unicorn cake... absolutely gorgeous... I'd never be able to make it, but gorgeous!

SidYusha come to celebrate with us, so I will add some more food later on, if PC permits😆

https://i.imgur.com/Jiuk70s.gif
Credit for siggy: Bikica ❤️

You did it.Hey! Never give up on any thing in life.Life can change in a split second but keep dreaming untill you achieve ,if not you can always be happy dreaming .❤️🤗
Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Please welcome Tulasi in this beautiful place over the rainbow 😊
  Tulasi 🤗
I am sure that you will enjoy in this place. We are all happy to have you here with us 😊
I loved all your beautiful creations, that you shared with us in Prats Birthday Thread.👏⭐️
Tulasi14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveansh

Please welcome Tulasi in this beautiful place over the rainbow 😊
  Tulasi 🤗
I am sure that you will enjoy in this place. We are all happy to have you here with us 😊
I loved all your beautiful creations, that you shared with us in Prats Birthday Thread.👏⭐️

thank you D!❤️🤗

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tulasi ...welcome dear ! 
Congratulations to become a Rainbow resident !
Edited by SEETHA.K - 9 years ago
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning my dear Rainbow Residents !Have  a nice day !
Good morning Have a Blessed Day
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Everything changes but the dreams remain still the same...❤️SidYusha❤️

Beautiful quote, Nataly ⭐️and such a beautiful siggy Duska
👏👏👏
Here are some flowers in my favorite color, that a friend send to me. 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tulasi14

thank you D!❤️🤗

You are most welcome, dear ❤️ 🤗 This is such a beautiful good morning 😊
Since sun will soon come up here and I have to go to sleep at least a bit.
😳

Love so much what you wrote there on previous page, so I will quote it here:

"Never give up on any thing in life.Life can change in a split second but keep dreaming untill you achieve ,if not,  you can always be happy dreaming ." That is so true.
⭐️

So Good night to all of you beautiful residents of Rainbow CC, I left here a beautiful siggy that Tulasi made for me . Thank you dear. SidYusha and roses...both my favorite. 😳