newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update! 

So, what I doubted was correct - it was Poo who called Thatha to Calcutta. Vani revealed that in this episode, and Poo agreed. 

Oru vazhiya they're trying to put an end to PKS saga. Poo says that she changed her mind and started liking Karthi, even before they have gone to Calcutta. Then you should have opened your mouth and spoke to him Poo. (Oh, then there won't be story to stretch, right?! Plus they might have thought to show their changes in gradual manner...). 

Anyways, now it's payback time... For next few weeks we are going to see Karthi yelling and talking rudely to Poo, just like how she was to him before their trip. 
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poo-Sara-Karthi track solved. but I feel the character charm is lost. now payback period. we'll see repeat of some earlier track.

waiting for Gautam and Surya tracks.

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tan for the Update Ravi!!
Nyc ating by Raj and Maha!!πŸ‘

But the Charm of the characters is Lost some where!! its ok...Finally They Put an End Card to Sara - Poo - Karthik  Trio Love Angle Track!!πŸ˜†

Im Waiting for Gautham - Pooja Track!!😳  and Also Surya - Dimple Track
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Hooray!! I'm jumping & dancing. πŸ₯³ Love you Poo. Ummahhh. I'm so happy that atlast she opened up her mouth & understood what is real love. 😳wish she told these words to Karthi but very soon that will happen one day.
Karthikka ma,
Where are you? I feel like giving you a tight hug πŸ€—. Neenga sonna Mathiriye Poo- Karthi romance start aaga poguthu nu ninaikiren. Loved the way she was pampering & flirting with her hubby 😳. Our Poo is in full form now. Karthi un kobam ellam romba naal thankathu. Our Poo will make u fall for her soon. But yes like many said, she has to listen to his yellings for a while becoz her mounam has given him totally wrong signals which she has to prove it wrong. Hope Poo wudn't get upset or give up & wudnt get back to her crying mood. Was so annoying. Loved to see her smiling at the end of the episode. And Karthi-Poo theme BGM at the end of the episode, was just wonderful, haunting. Still humming that. πŸ‘to the music director.

I knew that Thatha will come to take them back to chennai but I never expected that he would know all about Karthi's mission. It was a very sweet surprise when Vani disclosed that it is Poo who informed thatha. I too guessed this since he came on the exact day & exact time that they were going to meet Saro.

Anyway Thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. One of the best episode so far. Thanks to ONR sir & VR crew.
Eagerly waiting to see some nice romantic scenes between my lovely couple. 😳

BTW Karthikka, I'm Sangeetha. I opened this id when I was doing a computer course in aptech.
Dear, Please do share with me if you get some nice lovely updates on Poo-Karthi track.Edited by Sang_aptech - 9 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sangeetha, I am here. Busy reading and replying abusive posts in youtube.
According to some psychos, I am a jalra who have been paid by VR team to say good things or "mediate" a Poo Karthik reunion. Cretins gave me the idea. I have written to the director asking for my cheque. πŸ˜† Seriously. I could do with the money.

Like you I am so happy that Poo is with Karthik instead of that coward who blamed all his misfortunes on Poongodi. Bunch of crooks and twisted minds trying to justify the spineless wimp.

Ille, theriyama thsn ketkuren..appadi enna irunthuchu between both Poo and Sara for people to become so obssessed? Rajesh and Selvi mathiri beachukku ponangala? Or at least Suryavum Theviyum mathiri park le ookanthu ice cream sapthungala?

Kalki - remember you said Karthik tried so hard to win Poongodu's love, Saravanan tried so hard to lose it? I always think about that and it is such a nice way of summing it up.

I dont think there is any loss of characterisation. Now the fun begins. Good to catch a glimpse of the cheeky Poo. She has redeemed herself in my eyes.

Sangeetha, your post made me smile. Sure, sweetie. 
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘
And your signature
"Barking dogs. Bark away. Mental cases. Name calling cheap minds. Poongodi Karthik forever." 🀣
Chance eh illai πŸ‘ 🀣
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Well said dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘
And your signature
"Barking dogs. Bark away. Mental cases. Name calling cheap minds. Poongodi Karthik forever." 🀣
Chance eh illai πŸ‘ 🀣

Thank you. 

End of the day it is just a story.
Savij thumbnail
Karthika..

did you send the telegram to VR after karthik poo union?
😊