Arshi FF: Hopes and Ambitions. Thread 5 - Page 46

Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update...
loved the cat fight... khushi was on a roll today 😆
awesome update 

thanks for the pm 
I have to give Khushi full marks for handling the situation like this...it was so hilarious and right from heart. This incident will help Arnav to look in different perspective towards their relationship. I totally loved this chapter. Waiting for the next one.
Lovely cat fight ... Highlight of this update
Another wonderful chapter. Waiting for next chapter eagerly
super awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm
simply awesome
after so many tension filled situations ...its really good
i loved the way kushi counter attacked lavanya
and loved the dialog too...omg i am too laughing
aman ,...love u man

that was one awesome chapter. The catfight was superb and Khushi made us all proud I am sure👏
Hope Arnav realizes his feelings and his heart belongs to khushi sooner than later.
Now that is some catfight. I'm impressed with Khushi for answering back. This fight broke the tension between Khushi and Arnav. 😉

The way Aman made sure Lavayana would never ever interfere again was priceless.
Shwethaji, what a blockbuster update👏 It was seriously like I was transported to this five star hotel and I was silently witnessing all the happenings in front of my own eyes!

Obviously the line of the update was, "I swear on your fake boobs!" 😆😆 That was simply brilliant. And of course the cat flight was very nicely written. Lavanya deserved every one of those words. Her relationship with Arnav before his marriage is something that Khushi can't look down on as it was a consensual relationship by two single adults, but her actions now are disgusting. As usual, Aman saved the day and hopefully got Lavanya out of their lives for good!

I also loved when Khushi told Arnav that she thought he was a smart man, but looking at Lavanya makes her want to question that belief😆 He totally deserved that one.

The limo driver has reason to be perplexed about the shift in moods from before the party to after the party. But I'm glad that finally something has caused these two to relax, even if only momentarily, and just live in the moment. Hopefully this will be the start of them regaining a normal relationship.

Jhangid still scares me as he obviously is going to have something else up his sleeves. He first tried the stunt with Anjali and then with Lavanya. I have a very strong, ominous feeling that he's going to call after another lady in Arnavji's life - Khushi😕 And what is Jhangid going to do once he finds out that his old assistant is supplying information to Aman?!? I'm getting scared for that poor man.

This story is seriously just too good! I can't wait to read the next chapter😊