Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic chapter! I just want to give Khushi a big hi five!👏

What an amazing chapter!! brilliant writing, the subtlety in their romance is just fabulous!

And Aman the hero as always says the day! Kudos to him👏

Lovely lovely...superb Shwetha!👏
Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for d late comment buddy
superb update
really dat line sound very funny...
amazing
radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

First things first, Mrs.CM your husband's company has really worked wonders on you, by effectively bringing out that extraordinary sub-merged quality of yours; i.e using choicest of jibes at the right time for the right people (Inclusive of your husband). Do give him credit for that!😉😆

I'm still howling with laughter on the statement " I swear on your fake boobs that I will claw out your eyeballs along with your fake lashes and present it to you! Gift wrapped if that's how you city girls prefer it!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And indeed Khushi saved the day. Yes, Arnav has never abandoned her albeit once. When we turn the pages we back, we know how Arnav stood by her even when Khushi was nothing more than another stepping stone for his career,

I can not accept that girl as my daughter- in- law."Yashodha said

" Too bad mom, I give you no choice. She is my wife, and by that decree also the princess of Rewa." he added intentionally. " Watch out mom, that commoner would one day bear the heirs of your son, the future of your beloved Raizada family lies in her hands."

And he was so right!👏

I observed from the very beginning is both of them stand by each other through thick n thin and keeping their reservations within 4 walls of their room; aren't these crucial things essential for a strong bond in marital life? And Khushi & Arnav here have proved it beyond reasonable doubt that they indeed stand by each other's side, setting aside their personal qualms, being honest, and trusting each other!

When there is honesty, respect, trust, fierce intention to protect their partners from all sorts of tyrannies & pain, there is surely love (even if it isn't confessed!) because love surely follows in wake of all the above qualities, even if it was non-existent earlier.

Yet another brilliant update Shweta!!👏👏

AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[=D>] [=D>] [=D>]
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow what a dhamakedar update khushi good going girll  happy to c cople laught ogether vry funy part 
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
mrs.raizada threat was extreme funny and good 1 at the same time 😆
I think Arnav is realizing that he have fallen for Khushi
And he should realize it already, he took too long
Aman is the man 😃
satiisparvati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice chap.  Hoping that Arnav's confession of love will be worded as brilliantly as Khushi's cat fight. 
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aman surely is God sent for Arnav. 
The power and position Arnav holds definitely calls for a lot of "yes men" queuing up to him and it is such a blessing to have Aman around in this rat race for power !
I would genuinely love to read more about Aman and Anjali post marriage. 
And again Khushi and Arnav are certainly keeping me on my toes with their blow hot blow cold attitude. 
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Block-buster update 👏👏👏 I loved the way how khushi stood out for arnav in his bad tym..nice punch for lavanya 😛 I especially loved aman in this update 😊 OMG!!!  He is tooo good for his own sake ⭐️ aman's treatment regardng this matter is terrific 👏👏 thnks for the pm 😊 eagerly waitng for the nxt update 😛
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry! 😳
I know i am very late infact itna late ke i have to catch up on the last 4 chaps in one go. 

I knew it, the trap that the vile jhangid set up for Anjali will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I am glad that finally Aman stepped up and claimed anjali as his own not out of pity or guilt but because he loves her. I can't tell you how happy i am for them. 

Akash has come a long way but alas the change of heart happened a bit late...he might not get a 2nd chance with payal but nevertheless i am glad that today he is a happy contented man. 

Anjali & Arnav had a dream wedding if only things could have been good between CMji and his mrs as well. 

What made me incredibly happy is that inspite of their differences Arnav & khushi shared a wonderful moment with their baby. I am sure that, that the moment must have been magical. You wrote it so well shweta 😊
BUT like their past history this new found peace also had to be broken by the mention of the past and as if the ghost of Lexie  was not enough Lavanya takes to the centre stage as well. Oh God! 
Khushi's comeback line 👏

Khushi & Lavanya's confrontation was sensational and i loved the way Khushi gave it back to Lavanya. 
Every person must have a friend like Aman who will ensure that no harm comes your way. But as all this drama is unfolding where is Anjali?? bechari newly married and hubby has gone on a rescue mission 😆

But the crux of the matter is that CM saab seems to be nowhere close to accepting his love for khushi 🤔 So i am left wondering how they will bridge the distance in their relationship? Will we have to rely on Jhangid to strike...cause he always ends up playing cupid 😆

Great updates Shweta! 
Edited by kondhili - 9 years ago