Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I think one of these will happen :-

1) He will be irritated and shout at her and she will leave in anger and hence the accident

or,

2) He will take her out on a date to cheer her up but she will still be tensed and he will finally lose it and shout at her and she will leave from that place . Uske baad accidentEdited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
cherry_1293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ST0207

1) He will be irritated and shout at her and she will leave in anger and hence the accident

or,

2) He will take her out on a date to cheer her up but she will still be tensed and he will finally lose it and shout at her and she will leave from that place . Uske baad accident

i want 1st one to happen ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜† aur kitni baar cheerup karega voh bhi toh insaan hai ðŸ˜›
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ST0207

or,

2) He will take her out on a date to cheer her up but she will still be tensed and he will finally lose it and shout at her and she will leave from that place . Uske baad accident

Agreed aisa hi hoga, if they have a fight means he will regret it...feel bad and guilty! 🤢 CVs like doing stuff like this...tension on Bechara Baldev for no reason 😡
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he will try to cheer her up and take her out for a date. During their date she will receive a call from Gunjan and come to know things are not OK between her and Ranvee. She will get irritated and will want to rush home and hence the accident.I don't think this time Baldev will have any fault, but in the end he will be blamed.