RaYa New OS~LOVE REMAINS SAME ALWAYS update last part on page 4 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
hy..luvly start but hope ram didnt do nything wrong with priya n isnt actually married!  
cont soon!
superb start waiting for next part continue soon nd thanks for PM
nice...very nice story 
continue soon😊
Waiting 4 the update!!!
Continue soon!!
RECAP :

We sat down and a waiter came over to us immediately. I kept quiet, but Ram ordered exactly what I wanted. A coffee and a piece of chocolate cake. He ordered his usual too...

When our food arrived, I took a sip of the coffee. It burnt my tongue but that was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

Here is last part i know so many want more update but its very small os...

Priya's Narration

"Sid...sidharth Kapoor...mere bade bhai ...and ayesha was his wife. Those kids are his too, but he died before she gave birth to them. It was a car accident. When I visited him in the hospital, he told me to take care of ayesha and his kids. He made me promise to marry her." . He looked at me for a reaction...

"It was a lot of him to ask. I thought

I was 24 at the time, fresh out of College. Ayesha silently agreed because she didn't want her kids to be fatherless. After we got married, Sid died in 2 days..

"I came to Mumbai for part time MBA and business. Ayesha's dad wanted me to handle his business also...so i merged his business in KI...
ayesha didn't want to move. She said her house had all of Sid's memories and she didn't want to give those up. So she stayed and I went."

I was slurping the coffee down hiding half my face with the cup.

"I never loved her. I married her because my dying brother asked me to. She's great, but not for me.

Then I met you. The first time I saw you in Night MBA classes...i have love at first sight
I dont wanna to do mba but as CEO of KI for future i have to do part time mba...
cheesy as it sounds, love as first sight... You know what happened next." He said.

I did know what happened next. We started dating and I fell in love. I was only 23 while he was 24. I kept our dating a secret because my mother wont allow me to marry with punjabi...
1 and half year have passed and ...

During the time we dated, he made me laugh so hard that I would cry...

He made me break out of my shy shell and see the world differently. He was the one I had several heart to heart conversations with.

"But you're still married." I finally spoke.

"I know, but I'm sure Ayesha will understand when I tell her I'm in love with someone else." He said smiling hopefully.

Only, I minded...i dnt want to be gf of a married man...

He looks down...

My heart and a small portion of my mind told me to stay.

Ram could make everything right. He could divorce his wife, who probably won't mind.

He could still see the kids ... He could still be with me and we could carry out our future plans like we've always talked about.

Another part of me kept thinking of my home wrecker mother or sautan... I refused to be like her...

I stood up. I felt bad having to leave bcoz main agar ruki to main fir kabhi ja nahi paungi main ram se bahut pyar karti thi...lekin ab ab mujhe jaana hi hoga...

"You're time is up. Goodbye ." I said. I walked away. With every step, my heart broke more. What broke my heart the most was he didn't follow just like he promised...tears flowing like a river from my eyes...

Finally he said from behind...main aaunga priya
Tumhe lene...convocation day pe...without turn my side i ran away...

6 months later :

Exam over i thought ram ll come for exam but wo nahi aaya...

Today is convocation day

I walk towrds the venue...i put earphnone...my fav song start it always reminds me abt Ram.

I could see ram but in my thought...uski har choti choti chiz mujhe yaad aati hai...

Song start i lost in rams thought

Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Raastey har dafa, sirf tera pata
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Ek pal pyaar ka zindagi se bada
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

( i saw ram comes towrds me give me a boque of lily and disapper)

(i saw ram came close to me give quick peck to my cheeks and disapperd)

(my hands automatically caresses my cheeks, a smile appers on my face)

Raastey har dafa, sirf tera pata
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Ek pal pyaar ka zindagi se bada
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..

Soona soona mann ka hai konaa
Soona soona tere bin hona hai har kahin par
Tu hai tu nhi hai par
Tu hai o bekhabar
Tu hai har mod par

Ittna toh bata mausamo ki tarah
Tu badalta gaya kyun hai

Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..

MY thoughts broke by neha she behave like i m deaf cant here her.

I turnd my face and wipe my tears that unnoticed by neha...

"We've conpleted we r now post graduated ! We did it!"

Neha shouted at the top of her lungs. Several people cheered along with her...

I was done MBA... I was supposed to be cheering and extremely happy like everyone else, but I wasn't because one specific person kept invading my thoughts.

Neha pulled me aside seeing the expression on my face.

"Priya...,plz yar tu abhi bhi Ram ke baare me hi soch rahi hi.." She said... I looked down at the grass.

"I know neha... It's just...when we broke up, he said he would be at convocation day...

He would be the one holding five balloons and a bouquet of flowers, and he would be waiting for me."
I said to neha...

"I'm sorry." She said, giving my back a rub, "Do you ever think about what would have happened if you had stayed?"

"All the time. I wish I could go back. I wish I had never left him in the cafee...Ab ram apni jindgi me aage bad chuka hoga...apni jindgi me apne biwi baccho ke sath khush hoga...i said to neha...

"Hey, cheer up. If he's happy then you can be too." She pointed out. I don't know if I could be. These past six months had to be the hardest of my life. For the first couple of months, I moped around. After a while I got my act together and pretended to be happy even though on the inside I wasn't.

Seeing the look on my face, she spoke up again.

"Look Priya. Tum apni saari jindgi us inssan ke piche...-" She stopped. I looked at her and saw her mouth was hanging wide open. She was staring straight ahead. I looked at what she was looking at, and it was my turn for my mouth to drop open.

Holding five balloons and a bouquet of white lilies was Ram.

He looked amazing as ever in his blue jeans black blazer and 2 buttoned open shirt. I glanced at neha, and it seemed like she was frozen.

Ignoring her, I walked up to Ram?"

Ram tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...??? I couldn't hide the happiness in my voice.

"Keeping my promise." He said. He handed me the balloons and flowers. I gratefully took them in my hands. "I've missed you." He admitted. My heart started pounding.

"I-I miss..." I stopped...but he listend what wanna i say... I chewed on my bottom lip nervously.

"Where's Ayesha and the twins?" I questioned.

"At their house." He spoke, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"How's life?" I asked her iske alwa puch bhi kya sakti thi...

"Not that great.
Ek ladki jise main bahut pyar karta tha kartu hu...

I divorced my wife because of her, but the girl still left me."

He couldn't be talking about me. He just couldn't!

He had to be unless in the couple months I hadn't seen him, he had met some other girl...

"Do you think if I get on my knees and bribe her with chocolate cake that she'll come back to me?" he asked. I hid my smile. He was talking about me...

"What's the harm in trying?" I grinned as he got down on one knee and took my hand. A lot of people including neha who was still frozen stopped and stared.

"Priya sharma. I've been in love with you for two years. Will you marry me?"

he asked. My eyes widened as he took out a ring from his pocket. It was big and beautiful.

It was too bad that I was speechless. I had only expected him to ask me back out. Instead he was asking me to marry him...

My brain seemed to have stopped working because my next words were, "Uhm...I...Cake...Uhh."

Now people were shouting at me to say yes. There was so much hope in Ram's eyes and the love was still there. I smiled.

"yes." I said. Tears started flowng from my eyes...

He got off the floor and lifted me off the ground. Wipe my tears and kiss me... While kissing me, he spun me around in circles. People cheered, but I forgot all about the crowd. I was only focused on his kiss. The spark was still there. He still left me breathless.

When we broke away, Neha came running over. I couldn't stop smiling like a fool. A fool in love to be exact. My friends gave me a group hug, but it was only Ram's hug that made me feel warm,secure and cozy inside.
A polar bear huggg...

He picked me up bridal style, and I buried my face in my hands. People were still watching after all. He carried me to his car, and we drove away...

Ram stopped car at Temple my parents already there...

We enter in temple i still not beleived that ram done this arrangement for our marrige...no really my marrige...

ohhh ye sab kab kiya ram tumne...

6 month se or kar bhi kya raha tha...pahle divorced..and fir tumahare parents ko manaya...
Bola tha na tumhe lene aaunga aaj leke hi jaunga...

khair wo chodo mam mahurat nikla ja rha hai...

We sit panditji startd mantras

We done all rituals...

Whole marrige rituals

I only saw ram...happiness in his eyes...love in his eyes...

All rituals done...

Yes me priya sharma married to Ram kapoor...

Ye thi meri kahani priya ram kapoor ki

No matter what happend in past and what ll happen in future...

Our " love Remains Same Always "

I guess sometimes people did get fairytale endings...

thank u all and sorry for late...
my next os~ Metro station soon

Nice OS with a beautiful happy ending..
awesome update and thanks for the pm
lovely parts...!!!!
beautiful end...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

thnx fr the pm...!!! 
Awesome lovely os pls do write more waiting for next n new os