POLL. From The Deadly Devil. Suhaani!!

Poll

Read first post and choose plz.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beginning/end of which character/episode/era do u think, in your opinion, brought about the start of OTT, melodrama, YSPT, and, the end of a Glorious, Golden Era?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my vote goes to "2012-13, AT track increasing, DS track starting"...since they started giving importance to Tji , AT track,shreya and DS track ..the show started losing its charm...and nw its on the verge of destruction..😭..
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I vote for post beherupiya. 2007-2008 era was far far better than post 2009. 2012 was an exception.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me it began with Don's Final Revenge, though episodes of late 2007-08 were still far better than what we see these days. Then ever since the bi-weekly system started in '10, there's been exponential decay with only 2012 being an exception.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

I vote for post beherupiya. 2007-2008 era was far far better than post 2009. 2012 was an exception.

Agreed!
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I vote for post Behrupiya...
also i did'nt like the episodes when kajal and sachin entered...those episodes were full of too much dead bodies scenes...
Year 2012 was an exception.we had nice cases with Rajat and Vineet...no such crowd in the team as todays...
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DemonStar

For me it began with Don's Final Revenge, though episodes of late 2007-08 were still far better than what we see these days. Then ever since the bi-weekly system started in '10, there's been exponential decay with only 2012 being an exception.

Agreed. 
And what I feel is that nowadays, FW has forgotten how to end up an episode decently and the dialogues used also seem to be no less than ott to me. The quality of plot and execution, even that of the dialogues has drastically went down if compared to pre 2009 era.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For me it started with the episode 'Dance School Mass Murder'. Even after Behrupiya it was fine for a few days.  But this is the episode where we started seeing pathetic stories and that disinterested look on our actors' faces. ACP started shouting too much around this era...'Khooni Khabar' or something where he was interrogating an asthma patient who was desperately asking for his pump. He did something that in the giant wheel episode (2003??) too, fyi. But somehow here I started sensing that his shouting was more like venting out his frustration at the stupid stories. There was one episode on New Years eve in 2009...one pathetic episode which can put even the recent ones to shame.

There was one dark era in 2010...immediately after the bi-weekly started...where Salunkhe did chemical analysis on a brown substance found in the murder spot and announced it as 'gobar'. 🤢 I wondered if everyone had lost their sense of smell because a 3 hour analysis was needed to identify gobar.

Another episode with which I started doing WU...kissa aadhi laash ka...where gory scenes of murder were highlighted. 🤢 A woman using an electric saw to cut open a man twice her height and size.

So, honestly CID has seen worse times than now. 😛
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! I mentioned this episode here ^ and this episode is being shown right now! 🤢