Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Series Finale WU 12th Sep. 2014

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

The episode starts with Aryan searching for Kamla, he gets a call from his mom asking where he is. 
Here Suhana starts to get flashes of her memories as Kalpi, of Raghav during the time she waited for Raghav at the mandap. She tries to think who that guy in her memories is and is sure it's not Aryan.

Here Raghav,Neetu,Vitthal,Pakhiya and Kamla are on their way to stop Kalpi aka Suhana's wedding. Raghav tells Kamla that he's lost Kalpi 2 times till now and won't let that happen again. 

Suhana's memories almost come back of her as Kalpi waiting at the mandap for Raghav. 

Aryan comes and the wedding finally starts. The varmala happens and the wedding goes on. 
While Suhana starts getting flashes of her old life. 
Just then Kamla and Vitthal with Raghav arrive and on seeing Raghav he immediately recognises him and blurts out his name. 

Suhana stands up and leaves the Mandap to go to Raghav. She is stunned to see him and so is Raghav. Raghav is stunned to see his Kalpi again. Here someone is bringing a thali of kumkum and it slips and falls on Suhana. 

She remembers when Raghav married her in the temple. She remembers being Kalpi then and hugs him. Here Aryan is shocked at what's happening so is everybody else. 

Kalpi remembers Kamla being her mom and hugs her too. Kamla feels really happy that her daughter is back. 
Kalpi hugs Vitthal remembering that he is her dad and even Pakhiya as her brother. 

Suhana's Chacha calls the guards telling them to get rid of these people but Vitthal stops them.

The doctor whose accident they caused is brought in. The doctor tells the truth about Suhana actually being Kalpana and that he was the one to give Kalpi the face of Suhana and that he did this on being told by Dheeraj because Suhana died due to an accident caused by Aman and that's why Dheeraj did all this to protect Aman. 

Suhana's dad breaks down on hearing this. On realising the truth he gives Dheeraj a tight slap and breaks down crying. Neetu and Manda come with the police and have Dheeraj and Aman arrested for their crime. Aryan decides to reunite Kalpi and Raghav. 

Raghav and Kalpi's marriage finally takes place with everyone's blessings. 

The End

Edited by Bhavanab - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the final WU Bhav
It was lovely forum to work for. Though I had totally stopped watching the show towards the end except my WU day but I will always remember this forum and it's wonderful members. It was very nice being a coolbie here

Thanks to all my team mates for being such a lovely team. Thanks Swetha Bhavna and shabbo our ex coolbie for being such lovely people

Thanks to Jyo for being the best team leader and friend

Hope to work with all of you again 

And last but not the least thanks to all the members who liked and appreciated all are activities and updates. 

🤗 Hope to see all of you around 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes everyone !!! Thank you so much for a wonderful journey !!  I'll miss this forum and everyone I met here .. It was fun updating for you all and being the Coolbie even if it was just for 2 weeks 😃 .. Really enjoyed my time here ! Thanks 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks Nandz, Bhavs, Ex-Coolbie shabbo and Jyo  for being such a great team! ðŸ¤—
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was one of the best forums I've been a member on 😆 .. Will really miss the people I met here..

Thanks for the regular updates coolbies 🤗

I've never harassed any moderator as much as I harassed Jyoti with stuff that needed sticking on the forum 😆 thanks for bearing with me Jyo.. Thanks for being awesome all te way through 🤗

Gonna miss the whole team here .. You were all great & I hope to see the members around 😳
sweetjatti01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, they never showed wht happened to paki n rag mom
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Bhavana for last episode update for the EMA. The story started very well with a nice concept and later also going well, but the time they shifted their focus towards other things had changed the fate of the show. Also, the actor replacement did not worked for the show. 

Hopefully, we see these actors in other shows. 
Thank you.

-Dev.
taahir004 thumbnail