9YearsOfSupernatural

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I remember making a topic about 8 year of Supernatural last year, on this day and writing 9 years makes me happy. Cause COME ON 9 FRIGGING YEARS.
Supernatural started on September 13, 2005 and thus today it completes its 9 years. Again, I know most of us started watching the show much later, but this date needs to be mentioned right.
So all hunters, angels, demons, and whatever specie you are, lets cheer for this show,
Cheers to the Winchesters
Cheers to the 195 episodes aired till now
Cheers to every character , every guest star to contribute to the awesomeness of the show
Cheers to all the creatives who make the show so amazing
And ofcorse, like J2M always say that the show has the most awesome fans, so cheers to the most coolest fandom.

Here is me signing of with,
Carry on my wayward son
there'll be peace when you are done
lay your weary head to rest
don't you cry no more  <3
Edited by SilentSilver - 9 years ago
Congratulations to all the hunters🤗
And Happy 9th SpN🥳
OMG thanks for making this thread :) 
Ahh! can't believe it's been 9 years :3 I am so happy.
Congratulations to the SPN fans and the cast and crew of SPN! Love this show! Best show ever. I hope it will complete many more years :D
#SPNfamily #J2Mforever

I remember watching this show for the first time on Star world about 4 years back. the episode was "The kids are alright" and man wasnt that scary to watch all those disoriented faces of children in their images. still the coolness of Dean , nerdiness of Sam, awesomeness of Castiel, contribution of King of Hell along with lucifer , adam , death , john and EACH AND EVERY character made it so worth watching along with the storyline as a cherry on top!
CANT ... JUST CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 10 TO BEGIN <3
Congrast to All SPNain
🥳🥳🥳
awww
cheers to 9 years of successfull And amazing journey of supernatural
CHEERS TO THEM ALL. 
CHEERS TO THE FANDOM. 😎

Wohooo! 9 and still going strong. *touchwood*

Congratulations! 🤗
So very proud of being part of this awrsome SPN family,
My most fav show ever. Amazing strong characters, Winchesters are unique n so are other characters like Bobby , Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer etc.
Even the sky won't be the limit for SPN, may it keep reaching newer heights n keeps breaking all the records.
I started following the series when its second season was running. it has been 7 years now.. Amazing time.. feel like a hunter..  👏