Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Still miss EHMMBH its been a year today :(

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
its been a year since my favourite show #EHMMBHwent off air so many memories, fights, love, regrets, bitching, gossiping, cursing omg I can go on and on the love and bond between the sisters and brothers the passionate and intense love story of virman the sweet love of virika still brings a smile on my face but a sadness that the show is offair now and not to forget it gave me so many friends who are a part of my life though its a virtual world but the friends I made have given me so much of love and happiness so this show will always be special and no show can replace the craziness wot we had for ehmmbh and who gave us manvi who potrayed the cancer patient a big salute to Nia sharma who was life of ehmmbh 
#Memories #Craziness #EHMMBH #Virman #jeeman#vvbros

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah... How soon this one year passed!!!
We all still cherishing the memories of EHMMBH and it's such a wonderful show with 4 never again leads who made our days🥳
In this day, we should give our best wishes for our lovely leads and for their successful career🤗

And u made a 🤗wonderful post dear
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
I miss this show My VirMan and JeeMaan sooo much
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i miss virman a lot...
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I MISS Virman sooo muchhh 😭 //They r really z best couple ever in tellywood ❤️
KUSfan1 thumbnail
I miss my nishal/virman sooo much it's hurting me kryan still tougher   BT our nishal 😭 I hate bb7 and hate jamai rAjA such
stupit show
rhardik12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I miss jeeman manvi sooo much happy + jeloues with virka fans they r still getting virka after d show also lucky fanz huu I MISS FIGHT BETWEEN VIRMAN FANZ AND VIRKA FANZ who is d best n see VIRKA FANZ WIN D FIGHT CHANGRACH