Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke 11 & 12 sept 2014 written updates!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends...
Really sorry 4 the misses of wu...

WELCOME TO SSLK WU!!!

Golu comes running to Gunjan, the custard bowl in her hand pours on her shirts. She tells him not to touch it, Rachna comes there and sends her to go for her presentation. She looks for an auto, and calls Mr. Manchandan to reach Minister's office directly.
Bittu plays marbles in the street while Rachna wipes her house. Bittu goes to her and tells her that Bittu can become a superman by taking the tablets. Rachna takes the bottle and says these are sedatives.
In the meeting, minister asks about Gunjan. Gunjan comes running. Board notices the stain on her shirt and points at the stain. She introduces Mr. Anuj, there architect to give the presentation. Gunjan feels dizzy during the meeting, takes water but isn't feeling well. The board likes the project, ministry suggests that there should be some more items in the project. Gunjan has fallen asleep.
everyone on board laughs but Gunjan wakes up and says she is sorry, she was working the whole night and today was a festival. Minister warns that they have hopes taking this project and they can take it back. Gunjan wipes her tears.
Rachna comes home running behind Bittu, he says he isn't going to give it to her. Rachna tells Dadi that he is going to eat her sedatives. Gayatri asks him the bottle. KT asks who gave him this bottle. Gayatri points at Mausi who says that I am illiterate, I had to give him the pink medicine so I gave him.
Bittu climbs the stairs, Gayatri calls KT for help. KT looks at the Luxman Rekha, then runs to Bittu crossing the line. Bittu had opened the bottle to take all the tablets in a go. Gayatri smiles while Dadi is worried.
Gayatri says that this has been my first victory. Dayal comes home then, KT tells Bittu this isn't what he can take. Dayal asks Mausi that why she called him. Gayatri thinks he is here in the right time. Dadi invites him inside.
Mayank asks Seema about Gunjan. Seema says she has gone for a meeting. Mayank thinks that there was a time Gunjan used to make custard for me. Seema tells him not to leave before eating custard. Prabhu leaves the table for a call.
Gunjan comes from behind, she thinks no one cares for her, if there has been no appreciation for the custard atleast they can ask about the meeting. She goes inside. Mayank thinks she doesn't care she missed the festival. He comes to room. She says that he must have asked, he says that she might have given a good presentation. She says that it wasn't good, and it shouldn't have happened. Mayank asks Gunjan to go to a dinner with him. She says she has to make notes for presentation, she can't go. Mayank complains that she can't give him time. Gunjan says that Mayank will understand me while Mayank complains that she never understands him, while he always does.
Bittu says that this angry uncle will scold KT. Dadi explains about the line, while Dayal says we have seen how much it has been respected. He asks why she called him here. Dadi says that KT wants to talk to him about his mother and brother. KT shows him the property papers, and tells him he has bought a new home for them, they will live there. Dadi says that they will leave the place soon. KT looks at the sad Bittu and feels sorry that will they people be able to care for Bittu. Bittu insists he will live with KT.
Dayal tells KT to stick to what he has said, it is his last chance. Dadi says that they won't back up. She tells Gayatri to start their packing.
Gayatri happily says that it is a good thing, they have got their own house. She asks why are they all sad, and congratulates everyone for KT's wedding. She turns around to put glycerine in her eyes and says to KT that these tears are of happiness. She asks Dayal for KT and Rachna's proposal, joining hands in front of him. Dayal stands up and takes a leave from Dadi.
KT was skeptical. Gayatri throws a show-piece when Mausi enters a room. She says aggressively that this old lady did the same at the time of my fight with KT's father. Mausi tells her to calm down. Gayatri says that it is time for action. Mausi says that this is done now.

PRECAP: Gunjan and Mayank dances together. Mayank lights the candles off and goes to sleep leaving Gunjan. In the morning Mayank tells Gunjan to never change, she says she never did. 
Hey here's 4 12 sept

At night Mayank comes into the room to see that it has all been decorated with candles. Gunjan appears from behind the curtain dressed in red gown, and hugs him from back. Mayank retaliates but she dances with him. During the dance she tries to say sorry to Mayank, but he doesn't like it all and is in a bad mood. He finally dances with her and asks how she knows that his mood has improved. She asks when he knows everything he must have come earlier. Mayank says that waiting has it's own fun, Gunjan says that she will do the same to him. Gunjan's mobile begins to ring, she says that it must be important. Mayank gets rid of her and asks her to answer the phone, and keep waiting for them. He blows the candle and asks her to talk on phone outside the room as he is tired. He lies down in bed, while Gunjan also comes in the bed.

Dayal thinks about what KT had promised that his mother and Bittu are leaving the house. He walks in the hall when Prabhu comes there and tells him that it is only about a night, then that lady will go away from here and Rachna's happiness will return. Dayal says that until he sees this with his own eyes, he won't believe.
KT comes to Bittu's room, who was asleep. He recalls the moments with Bittu. Gayatri watches them from the window and says that he won't leave his younger brother alone and will fulfill all his needs. Bittu takes his hands and calls his name. Mausi asks Gayatri what she has decided.

Gunjan says to Rachna that life isn't perfect; KT must choose one. Gunjan says it is the same as Mayank and my work for me, but it is alright as one doesn't get everything.

On the breakfast table, Mayank and Gunjan sat one seat apart. Mayank says that if doesn't talk, why should I. Shayl wonders why they are sitting far apart. Mayank leaves the table, Shayl asks what happened? She says it is nothing. Golu brings the laptop saying he needs to play the game, she says that she has to share a file before. Golu tells her that he switched the laptop off. Shayl scolds Golu, but he winks and says that Mayank bhaiya knows all about back up and will soon solve this. Shayl appreciates Golu and calls him for breakfast.

Gunjan asks that instead of scolding him, she is appreciated him. Mayank comes there and asks Gunjan about his shirt. Golu makes fun of Mayank that he is considering him as Gunjan. Gunjan says that first he didn't let her save her file, and now he must find someone to retirieve her files. Mayank thinks he might get late, and asks Gunjan to bring his shirt and he will retrieve her files. Mayank scolds Golu that what would Gunjan have done, had he not been there. Gunjan brings the shirts, Mayank appreciates her presentation and asks her not to change ever. She thinks I haven't changed, but you have.

KT brings some shopping bags and tells Dadi to hand them as he won't be able to see Bittu leaving. Bittu comes running and says his mother is missing. KT goes to look for her with him. Rachna asks Gunjan, who was saying that she didn't come here too. Bauji and Prabhu were already worried. Bittu comes crying along with Mausi. KT goes to look again inside. Shayl and Gunjan come with Dayal to KT's house. KT says he is going to find his mother before it is too late.

Gunjan finds a fallen paper and reads it. She tells them she said that she is going to do a suicide. Rachna takes the paper and reads it aloud; it said that a mother who is considered as bad omen for her children is better to die. Two brothers are going to be separated because of me, so I am going to do a suicide.

The engineers tied dyanamite at a construction site. A sign board indicated the danger-zone. Gayatri comes there. Mausi calls her and tells her that everyone has left looking for you, you must go at the other side of the sign board. She turns around, Rachna was standing there. She asks what happened, Mausi thanks the God that she didn't know the truth. Gayatri says that she is a great actor, and sees the sign board; according to what Mausi had said, she goes to the direction opposite of where the blast had to happen.

The engineers change the sign boards as the instructions were to do the blasts on the opposite sides. Gayatri is trapped in the blasts.

PRECAP: Gunjan promotes about Darpan and his brother. .

Sorry 4 the delay...n plz 4give my mistakes😳
So sorry every1 
Firstly, I couldn't watch the episode so watched it 2day n gave wu thts y it got delayed n am not giving excuses...
Plz plz 4give me :(
Thank you cutie and sorry from me too for late.
These days no Rabir scenes so boring episodes.But hoping for good time ahead