Confused Aditya and Ayesha/Pankhuri

Poll

Whom do you choose if you were Aditya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As per the recent spoiler Adi will be torn between his two women ... So keeping youself in place of Adi, who will you choose as the things stands now at the moment as Pankhuri is in coma and she have a memory loss...
Also give the reason of your decision be it emotionally or being practical...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my vote will go ---- as to wait till Pankhuri is fine and so Ayesha can stay till then and in this way Ayesha can be easily given farewell with what she has done for Adi as she can take care of Pankhuri and help her in recovering quickly... may act with Adi in front of Pankhuri to revisit their days... What say?????/
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It has to be Pankhuri or else they wouldn't have brought her back, of course their making Pankhuri all sick and in a coma just for drama and TRPs sake. I think this is someone in ayeshas family k saazish against Pankhuri, why not be it Ayesha herself? I mean maybe she done this to pankhuri? So eventually they will find out truth whoever done this, I think it will be Ayesha or Nafisa or their mother Nilofer? So that Ayesha can exit the show to make way for Pankhuri. They didn't just bring her back to kill her off again they already made that mistake once and don't think they'll repeat it again. So of course at the end of the day the answer is always gonna be Pankhuri!Edited by PayaDesire95 - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vivek,
Life decisions cannot be made emotionally. They have to be Practical all the time or say most of the time. 
If you are trying to say that Adi can get emotional & chose Aisha over Pankhuri, then this will be completely wrong at this moment because Adi never felt in Love with Aisha. She was brought to his life by harish & it is her who fell for Adi & committed herself to him, so I don;t see any thing wrong if Adi chooses Pankhuri because at the end of the day Pankhuri is still his Love & legal Wife! Adi never wanted any other girl to interfere in his life. It was his parents who forced him to move on considering Pankhuri's missing/ death. 
Yes, its Aisha's goodwill that she helped Adi to overcome Pankhuri's death & she should be rewarded for the same as well. Reward should be given gradually because that will only give justification towards Aisha's character.

now another question, why Aisha HAS to go?
Aisha has to go because we do not want Aisha to become a negative character & destroy such a bubbly beautiful fictional character that we will start hating/disliking her for turning negative. Secondly, Pankhuri is alive, so no doubt Adi would want to continue with her because it is Not Pankhuri's fault that she is in Coma and so if Adi chooses Aisha over Pankhuri, then it will be complete Injustice & weird towards Pankhuri. Then there is no meaning of coming back Pankhuri's character. 

Choosing Pankhuri doesn;t means any injustice to Aisha because practically, Adi Always Loved only Pankhuri and there was no proof of Pankhuri's death as her body was not found! so even if Pankhuri would have come after the marriage of Adi-Aisha, then Adi should and would have chosen only Pankhuri. Aisha always knew that Adi will not be able to give her that Love but he can be her friend. 

Now what Aisha can do is - getting emotionally strong first, Divorce Adi , if there marriage is still legal or in papers. and should take her own time to recover this phase. Straightly, she should Move on, though gradually.

I don't want Aisha to help Adi in doing nursing of Pankhuri. There are certified Nurses and Doctors are available for these works so let them do this. Why making Aisha a naukrani/maid for every other work of Diwan house?

I did not liked the character change of Aisha in the first place. I Liked Aisha when she was being her own self! the day and time she tried becoming Pankhuri has restricted me from liking her. But I do not dislike Aisha as well. Aisha is very bubbly & elegant character and let it be creatives. They should give her a nice farewell after Pankhuri's recovery. Till then she can be here. 

I want to see Pankhuri and Aisha in one frame! :).
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there is no chocice, adi has always only loved pankhu, even when he agreed to move on with ayesha it was not love, it was agreeing to do so for her.and as a partner,
if he is orn it is from responsibility promise guilt not love