That means Anandi must die in the show

and before naming ceremony too- 😲

ajee and shivjee will go out and accident kya-

Btw now from where the leap news came?

😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Then the  worst thing will happen - Anandi's daughter getting married to Jagya's son🤢😡
That just proves. Jagya kaala saaya will never leave Anandi even if Anandi is gone and her khoon will be troubled by Jagya's khoon😡
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_

Why name her Anandi?

That means Anandi must die in the show

and before naming ceremony too- 😲

ajee and shivjee will go out and accident kya-

Btw now from where the leap news came?

😆

After seeing yesterday's daadi pota jodi and Anandi Shiv smiling at them from a distance😛😆
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yah yesterday episode confirms leap is ON 🤬

CV Channel maintain name Anandi...I am telling you...That Prashant has no brain... 😡

Sid Toral surely won't be agree to be play older character 
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Then the  worst thing will happen - Anandi's daughter getting married to Jagya's son🤢😡

That just proves. Jagya kaala saaya will never leave Anandi even if Anandi is gone and her khoon will be troubled by Jagya's khoon😡

aparnauma thumbnail
If they are planning for a leap why are they so busy show casing the lead pair of BV? Shouldn't they promote the so called male lead instead since he is supposedly is part of post leap BV?
Muktchand thumbnail
well its doono haathon mein laddo 😡

rht now whose popular so cashing...showing standing smiling leads hinting future track too 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Girls, Nivi suggested I give my Colour Change Acceptance speech here in CC too😉. So am combining various speeches into this one and only one for the Intellectuals, who are really responsible for the colour change:

Thank you all for the emotional congratualtory messages I got yesterday. Tears of joy were running down my cheeks (both of them!!!)

I was at the first rung of the ladder when I joined AnSh AT even though of 2004 batch😆.

Addiction was combination of AnSh and AT members with stimulating conversation. Just AnSh would not have got me this far😆. 

This victory belongs to all of you...⭐️All credit is to the AT gals. AnSh had existed for 9 months before I peeped in and for 15 months before I joined AT.😆

But this speech would not be complete without thanking a whole lot of other people behind the scene without whose intervention I would not have reached this milestone.😃.

I would profusely like to thank the lady who made a conscious decision to quit BV (as per her recent interview) as also the director/channel and others for taking in Toral as her replacement.

Had the lady not quit I would not have come to IF to get more information about the replacement and life would have been not a little but much much duller😆

I would also like to thank lots of people who had nothing nice to say about the replacement. Had Toral not been bashed so badly by some and so valiantly defended by the current AT gals, true loyalties of people (actor vs. character) would never have come to light. 

What I felt after silently reading the discussions is no different than my feelings for DB in the serial at the moment😡

The incident separated the wheat from the chaff. And I got my filtered group of friends.🤗

So lots and lots of people to thank. 😃
Muktchand thumbnail

Arti...  you ROCK 
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😕
Why basant's name was blurred in that stone??

what was that - all were discussing yday?

also who gave J permission to built that in a govt school?