Tab A, Slot B - IshRa OS

Posted: 9 years ago
Author' Note -
The things this show is making me do and think - its blasphemous... GOD I hope it DOESN'T change its slot.😉 😆  This one is courtesy the entendres we were treated to last night. ☺️

DISCLAIMER - Those in Offices, public transports and any places where you can be embarrassed... READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK 😈 😉  I shall not be responsible for anything. Ye have been warned 😆 

NOT PROOFREAD.

Tab A, Slot B

"Raman what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I am doing here?"

"Frankly you are doing nothing."

"Nothing, did you just say nothing how can you say that huh? Look Ishita I am trying my best here?"

"Your best isn't good enough Mr. Bhalla."

"Well these things need patience."

"I have been patient enough with you but I am not a saint, get it? So just do something already and quit the staring."

"If you stop pestering me maybe I will be able to do something."

"I am pestering you? Call that ingratitude, wow. You really disappoint me Raman."

"Of course you are pestering me which is why I haven't been able to get this thing up.  Your incessant nagging is stressing me out here."

"I am not nagging, only asking you to do something, anything that helps here because you are being lazy here."

"I am not being lazy; just... well you distract me so much I lose my focus which tends to affect my performance here."

"I thought with your job profile working under pressure should have come naturally to you Raman."

"It does and let me tell you I am great, fabulous even under pressure but there is a difference between pressure and torture and this is torture."

"Oh really, you don't say. How does this even qualify as torture Mr. Bhalla?"

"When you have an uncooperative partner, it's nothing less than torture to perform Mrs. Bhalla."

"You are calling me uncooperative?"

"If I wasn't clear before... yes. You aren't cooperating with me Ishita and we need to work together on this."

"Oh so when I lose my patience after wasting 30 minutes, precious 30 minutes of my life which I would never get back I am being uncooperative? How much longer did you expect I would be willing to wait here?"

"As long as it takes."

"That's what scares me; we don't have forever here Raman, in case you are forgetting. At least I don't I have loads of things to do beside this, namely cooking, helping Ruhi with her homework and yes making sure her snacks are ready when she comes home from school she would be starving and would ... "

"Don't mention my daughter right now."

"I wouldn't if you hadn't provoked me."

"If you could quit your whining you could be useful here actually you know, but no you would rather irritate me, delaying things even more."

"Whose fault is it that things aren't up yet huh? And don't you blame me again Raman, this is all on you. All I am doing here is asking you to hurry up - finish what you started."

"I want to finish this more than you do, don't you get it? It's not exactly thrilling me either to be stuck like this."

She lets out a breath, closes her eyes and again looks patiently at her husband, who seems to be trying his level best to finish the task.

"Okay fine, let's not argue else we won't ever finish this Raman. We need to work as a team here."

"Thank god you finally got that. Something finally worked in that thick head of yours."

"Raman... I am warning you don't make me rethink here."

"Fine...let's stop arguing, after all we have what less than 30 minutes on hand here."

"That's right. So calm down, take a deep breath and let's start doing this again."

"I am tired, god this... this is so exhausting."

"Hello, I am not exactly having fun here too FYI."

"Yeah alright... let's do this and discuss the other things later."

"Should we go in for a consult here, it might help you, you know."

"I don't need a damn consult Ishita, what you think I don't know what goes where in this?"

"I never said that, I know you know perfectly well what goes where in this...it's just that..."

"What?"

"I can't help but think your technique needs some help, you could do better if we get a reference."

"I DON'T need any reference for this, I am perfectly capable of doing anything once I put my mind to it and this... this is a piece of cake for me I'll have you know."

"That seems to be taking forever."

"You started again, fine you can do this all by yourself I won't help, I won't even lay a finger now. Go ahead Miss Independent use your hands."

"Are you really challenging me here? I'll have you know I can do this all by myself but I won't and it isn't because I can't but won't."

"Scared you won't get the desired results without me huh?"

"Please, get down from that high horse... and don't think you can manipulate me into doing this Raman, because you can't and won't. It's your duty to do this."

"Did you just say this is my duty? Are you serious here?"

"Yes I said that and I am serious, you should finish what you start and  you very well know YOU started this, so now don't you dare leave me with this Raman Bhalla."

"As if I could..."

He mutters under his breath making her snicker, which earns his wife a glare.

"Stop glaring at me and start doing something it's not like I am scared of you."

"Then shut up for five minutes maybe that will help."

"Fine I will only remember less than 20 minutes now."

He cannot believe this is happening to him.  He so cannot, sometimes he wonders why do these things have to happen to him, with him of all the people. He has a temper and a sharp tongue, he knows that but he also knows he is a good person and he thinks he really doesn't deserve to go through something like this.

Letting out a sigh, he begins focusing once again and prays to all the gods in the heavens to help him. If this thing does not come up, none of them would be able to save him from the woman who is his wife.  She would nag him for all his days to come; the mere thought of the nightmare has him freaking out. He is not willing to face or live with it for the rest of his life.

He sends a silent prayer before commencing, help me, someone please help me.

Really all he needs to do is pay attention, once Tab-A enters Slot-B... well his job' basically more than half done, all it would need to get completed then would be the perfect alignment.

"Raman..."

"What?"

"Your angle... it's all wrong."

"Crap!"

"It's ok that happens; and you just got to remember to be a little gentle as well too much pressure won't be good."

"I know that madam, don't worry I would be as so gentle you would be amazed."

"Yeah well don't be too gentle, firmness is equally important as is gentility."

"I really must have sinned so much in some past life to be tied down like this. No man deserves what I am going through here."

"Don't blame your inability to perform on some past life Raman, since whatever is happening to you right now, it's on this one which is why you are tied down right now."

"Oh god, Shut up woman, for heaven's sake just shut up! The more you talk the more I get delayed."

"Raavan Kumar, you don't even want to take a look at the chart, why don't you understand it will help."

"And why don't you get it dentist, that should you leave now to take help of some chart I don't need in the first place this thing...it would come down in a moment and after so much work I would be damned if it comes down."

"I am beginning to think maybe I should be the one blaming karma and some past life here. Raman please can you hurry up now? I am getting tired."

"You are getting tired? I am doing most of the work here, you just have to maintain your position and relax."

"So you think staying in one place like this isn't tiring? I'll have you know my back is killing me and god I think my legs have went numb too."

"So has that brain of yours it isn't as if we can do anything about that now. Can we since it would solve all the problems here."

"Raavan Kumar you are the one whose fault is this."

"Fine it is my fault but would it kill you to be patient? You are always then what got into you today?"

"Nothing has got into me today and my irritability maybe your influence rubbing off on me."

He mutters under his breath something which she cant hear and asks him,

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing... hold on I finally got this."

"OH god yes, finally Raman... yes, yes just a little bit more there. That's it nice and easy."

He lets out a grunt as he executes the last step, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Finally, he exhales and steps back.

"YES!" he screams in excitement

"OMG we did it Raman, we did it!"

"Yes we did!"

"Careful now..."

"Oops, thanks."

"No problem... just don't go close to it now if this falls down again Ruhi would kill us."

"That she would, boy I never knew dollhouses were so much hard work and all because you had to be able to get Tab A into Slot B correctly."

"Neither did I, the ones that were made when we were kids were so much simpler Na?"

"You think I played with dolls as a kid?"

"What?"  His wife lets out an involuntary giggle at his comment, particularly his expression.

"No, no I meant toys used to be so much simpler when we grew up."

"Hmm that is true... sometimes it scares me what would be out in the markets by the time we become grandparents to tell you the truth now, especially after today. Who knew bumping in accidentally into a dollhouse would waste over an hour of my life?"

She smiles at her husband and with a mischievous glint in her eyes replies,

"If you had let me consult the chart that came with this it would have been up a lot sooner."

"It might have but then there was also the risk of the end you were holding falling down and I dint want to start from square one all over again."

They turn around at last and open the door of their daughter' room which shut itself a while back when they were setting up the dollhouse and notice their families standing outside.

"Amma, Mihika what are you doing here?"

"What has happened to everyone, you guys look like you saw a ghost."

"Heard them more like it." Romi pipes in making everyone snicker.

"Ishimaa, Ishimaa ... I am hungry."  Ruhi' voice suddenly makes everyone turn around as the youngest Bhalla enters her home and dumps her schoolbag on the chair beside the door.

"Ru beta, come here first. I will get you something in a jiffy but look what Papa got for you today."

"What Ishimaa?"

"It's a surprise."

Their daughter rushes towards her room as they follow behind her.

"Yay a dollhouse! Papa thank you I wanted this for so long for my Barbie."   Ruhi comes rushing in towards her dad who opens his arms as she jumps into them and kisses his cheek once she is held safe and secure.

"I know beta so got it for you. My princess should want for anything."

"Love you papa."

"Love you too."

The next minutes of the little family are spent in admiring the dollhouse as Ishita shows Ruhi its various features while Raman admires them, the rest of the Bhalla and Iyer clan resume their duties with smiles on their faces.

The mothers assured of one thing - just as their children worked together to get Ruhi' dollhouse up, slow and steady so are they cementing their relationship. Just like they needed patience and co-ordination today, to find their rhythm so is with their marriage... once they get it right though it would be beautiful, just like the dollhouse.

Res..
sorry Aani i know i m yet to read ur other os too
will unres both by tonite

edited :-

omg Aani this is hilarious 🤣 🤣
yesterday epi made us all crazy 😆
god I so knew in end it would be something funny but dollhouse... lol
their convo typically reminded me of yesterday samaan , they used that word too much. hai na😆

mast OS Aani... full on laughed reading itEdited by FieryLioness - 9 years ago
RES

Edited:

Lol ...while I figured out that they are doing anything but the obvious, the dollhouse was a surprise.
I thought they probably decided to fit in a retractable couch in their bedroom coz there can never be enough couches, no 😆

Very cute.

Sorry Aani for the late unres ... just started replying on all the posts I reserved 😳

Edited by paru_rox - 9 years ago
Awesome...
doll house accha tha...tab A slot B...bechaare Bhallas and Iyers...kya socha aur kya nikla!

surely the episode has its effect! 😆
Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
OMG🤣🤣🤣
Yesterday's episode did affect all too much😛😆 But it got lovely results👍🏼 hilarious OS!!loved it⭐️
OMG Aani ... 🤣 ...

2 episodes ka hangover aise nikaal rahi ho ...

Rushing now as going to watch Finding Fanny in less than an hour ... so will come back and edit ...

But mast tha ... read it bhaagte bhaagte while getting D looks from my hubby ... 🤣
Naughty Anni🤣
Hilarious dialogue pure RKB style with double meaning😎
Knew u were upto something with that title :D
U built so much crescendo n then gave us babaji ka thullu🤣
enjoyed it 🤗

Oh My Gosh Aani!🤣
That was hilarious. I knew it was meant as an innuendo but that didn't spoil anything. 
By the way, if it was the real thing, do you think they'll manage to get it up with all the bickering?😉😆
I don't want the time slot change at all. Who knows if we'll ever get proper scenes then?
Edited by Metamorphmagus - 9 years ago