Tab A, Slot B - IshRa OS - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I hv a dirty mind...Dammit !! Creative work, Achcha laga! 😊Edited by Arshi- - 9 years ago
My 1st reaction after looking at ur title was what the!what kind of title it is.I can't at all anticipate wat I was going to have but I liked it.
Reallyyy amazinggg. Reading this my gutter mind gt activated but towards the end it turned out to be funny n I bursted out laughingg!!! I love ur storiesss!

Kal ke hangover abhi tak nahi uthri! Lol ;-)

Do writeee moreee!
omg aani you rock 👏 🤣    Gutter mind at its best 🤣

started from " I am trying my best" made my mouth open and I started to cracked up when he said "under pressure", consulting, experienced enough 🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣

Everything just double meaning 🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣

ended with Yes you did it raman 🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣 

Gosh it was height of MU for Tab A in slot B and she needs to change position 🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣 

Thank god my dad was not around 🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣🤣  🤣  Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
Haha!! I knew beforehand that it was only double meaning waala OS!! Remind me of mine where a brooch and an earring fooled many😆
Lovely Aani
Thanks for PM.
It was so Nice and Interesting Os.
Raman and Ishita Nok-Jhok was so nice.
😆😆😆hilarious...
nice os😳
OMG😲..this is freakingly hilarious🤣🤣..OS filled with double meanings😆😆..I believe YHMians aren't able to recover from the incidents that have occured in the past two days episodes😉😉..So utterly gutterly amazing😃😃..Fabulously written Ani👏👏 Youre a brilliant writer👍🏼
I knew they were fixing something for Ruhi 😆 .. After effects of last night's episode!😳 good one aani👍🏼