At last Good news for Veera show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
At last friend some good news in Veera serial in Thursday Veera get lead in uk top chart in most viewers show😳Edited by Farnazlover - 9 years ago
Whats grt in that?! 😆
How will it make a diff to the trps here?! 😆
I'm in UK and I'm loving the current track.
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Whats grt in that?! 😆
How will it make a diff to the trps here?! 😆

even its not make diff about trp but at last people just watch veera its also a good news and right know lot of twist coming soon so let see its effect trp or not
i liked farnaaz dance yesterday.she is very good dancer.song was good as well choreography.shivin also did decent job as dancer bt as usual his loud expressions always make scenes cringworthy.bt last scenes was too dramatic.
That's why the twist & turns are coming up - Thanks to the low TRP which is at 2 right now & all thanks to the current track which made the TRP reached it's lowest point post leap ... UK ratings doesn't even count in TRP & the show goes off air - Coz the channel & PH looks at Indian Ratings & NOT the UK ratings ... Thank God for the interference of SP channel or else this track would never end ... People watch the show in the hope to see some good drama & entertain themselves ... So yeah the Indian TRP says it all that the general viewers are not liking this track ... Even RangRasiya on Colors are mostly topped at UK ratings - But did the UK ratings save the show from going off air - NO !!!