Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Why Rishabh should win Junoon - My View

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

So this is my first and last post related to Mumbai track. 😆

I actually want Rishabh to win Junoon. Not becauseI dont like Ranvi but because he is the only one (among the ones who have been focussed on this track) who hasnt used any wrong means to win the title.

1) Ranvi : Not him but his wife in yesterday's episode lied to get votes for him. So it indirectly should affect Ranvi as well! All the mahaanta crap can go in the dustbin because what is wrong is wrong!

2) Anmol : He is toh the main villain of this track. So he toh doesnt deserve to win.

3) The girl with the fractured hand is again lying to get sympathy votes. So iska bhi patta cut

So the only one left is Rishabh. He is only over confident but that is his only flaw. Otherwise he is the one who actually deserves to win.
I dont know what the makers will show but if they show Ranvi winning then toh they are indirectly showing ki jhoot bolkar jeet jaana chahiye reality shows 😳

P.S. I will be in minority here but I dont think Ranvi will win the competition 😆 IF video pe mat jao. It actually looks like a dream of either Ranvi or Gunjan 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agar Ranvi haara to meri tarf se party ðŸ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What did Mr. Dheemi Dheemi AKA Vishnu ever do to you?!😭 Why shouldn't he win?😡 It's no joke enjoying yourself while singing a song with just one word...literally.😆

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
@Riya : Mr Dheemi Dheemi ka dance nahi dikhaya matlab vo toh pakka out hai from next round 😆 😆
...-Riya-... thumbnail
I want Ranvi to win just so I don't have to watch him struggle again...mujhe aur pakne ka shauk nahi hai.😆

Besides if the makers can show Gunjan acting like a psycho and accusing her sister-in-law of doing things that makes Veera no better than an 'other woman' in a marriage and still they don't hold G responsible for it, then it's no big deal for them to make Ranvi win despite a few lies.😆
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

@Riya : Mr Dheemi Dheemi ka dance nahi dikhaya matlab vo toh pakka out hai from next round 😆 😆

Kanjoos MaSh😡 Bhagwan karey raat raat bhar unke sapney main dheemi dheemi bajey..non-stop...aur woh bhi Ranvi ke expressions ke saath.😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I want Ranvi to win just so I don't have to watch him struggle again...mujhe aur pakne ka shauk nahi hai.😆

Besides if the makers can show Gunjan acting like a psycho and accusing her sister-in-law of doing things that makes Veera no better than an 'other woman' in a marriage and still they don't hold G responsible for it, then it's no big deal for them to make Ranvi win despite a few lies.😆

But the track would get over anyway. His dream was not to win any competition but he wanted his voice to be recognised. Thanks to the reality show his voice has got recognition so even if he doesnt win he will still get singing contracts 😃
So like this we wont have to bear another singer track 😃Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
logic can wait but we cant dobara dikhna nahi chahiye ye gaate hue mujhe ðŸ˜› 
veerji jeetenge  phir wo gaana chhod denge or puri music industry tadpegi unke liye ðŸ˜­ veerji hanth main bottle lekar daru piyenge or bolenge ye achcha nahi kiya virakdi ðŸ˜­
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL
so basically as long as Ranvi doesn't win?!

I think ranvi deserves to win. loved his performance yesterday
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamina2013

LOL
so basically as long as Ranvi doesn't win?!

I think ranvi deserves to win. loved his performance yesterday

Who cares abt what the CVs show. Tell me do u think what Gunjan did yesterday was right? How was she different from the girl whose hand was fractured? :/