Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i cant call ranvi struggler.living comfortably in mumbai like city,renting a costly flat thatswhy fall short of money,easily got job in bar,getting good salary,meet a big singer,she easily got ready to help him,shift him & gunjan in her bangalow,wearing costly dress,no worry abt money & food,can it b called struggle.ranvi crying for minor reasons is too stupid.yesterday episode showed him too brave to dance as he hurt his foot.wat nonsense?in reality show ppl suffered major problem bt continue to perform.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

So this is my first and last post related to Mumbai track. πŸ˜†

I actually want Rishabh to win Junoon. Not becauseI dont like Ranvi but because he is the only one (among the ones who have been focussed on this track) who hasnt used any wrong means to win the title.

1) Ranvi : Not him but his wife in yesterday's episode lied to get votes for him. So it indirectly should affect Ranvi as well! All the mahaanta crap can go in the dustbin because what is wrong is wrong!

2) Anmol : He is toh the main villain of this track. So he toh doesnt deserve to win.

3) The girl with the fractured hand is again lying to get sympathy votes. So iska bhi patta cut

So the only one left is Rishabh. He is only over confident but that is his only flaw. Otherwise he is the one who actually deserves to win.
I dont know what the makers will show but if they show Ranvi winning then toh they are indirectly showing ki jhoot bolkar jeet jaana chahiye reality shows 😳

P.S. I will be in minority here but I dont think Ranvi will win the competition πŸ˜† IF video pe mat jao. It actually looks like a dream of either Ranvi or Gunjan πŸ˜›

tere munh mein ghee shakkar .. gulab jamun chocos and whatever u like  πŸ˜ƒ

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want to add that this track is going to affect india's raw star's credibility ...  afterall in veera they are showing what all crooked means contestants take ... in IRS episodes also i guess contestants were getting emotional and crying ...  
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He shouldn't even be a part if the competition itself πŸ₯±
And whether he wins or not he would swear noy to sing again after he returns and finds veera in coma
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who cares abt what the CVs show. Tell me do u think what Gunjan did yesterday was right? How was she different from the girl whose hand was fractured? :/

honestly speaking I didn't find anything wrong with it because he was truly injured and despite the pain he did well.
the difference between the girl with the fractured hand is that she has come to the show with the intention of playing the victim card
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

He shouldn't even be a part if the competition itselfπŸ₯±

And whether he wins or not he would swear noy to sing again after he returns and finds veera in coma

lol let's not even go there with him constantly changing his mind and moaning, but I enjoyed yesterday's episode and think he does deserve to win not that the others don't.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But the track would get over anyway. His dream was not to win any competition but he wanted his voice to be recognised. Thanks to the reality show his voice has got recognition so even if he doesnt win he will still get singing contracts πŸ˜ƒ
So like this we wont have to bear another singer track πŸ˜ƒ

But we still might have to see him embark on a career as a singer (after Veera recovers of courseπŸ˜†), whether he wins or not. Dark times ahead...very dark. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago