Roli To Attack Surbhi

ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the next few episodes we will see that Roli will try to attack Surbhi. As you all know Roli has been confronted by Sunaina and her evilness. Because of this Sunaina will feel in danger by Roli and will possess Roli. This will lead to Roli grabbing a knife and trying to attack Surbhi. Surbhi will shout for help and the family will catch Roli with a knife. Sunaina will be doing this as she wants to get rid of Roli and keep her secret of possessing Simar. Surbhi's mother will call the police on Roli even though she will try to prove herself innocent. Will Roli go to jail? Will Sunaina succeed in her evil plans? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly whats going to happen in the upcoming epi..but not so interstd abt ssk after hearng that rosid r not part of hong kong trip ðŸ˜­
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh God I feel tired anymore of Sunaina..
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

Ohh God I feel tired anymore of Sunaina..

even i am getting sick of sunaina.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree Exactly whats going to happen in the upcoming epi..but not so interstd abt ssk after hearng that rosid r not part of hong kong trip ðŸ˜­
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justloverosid

even i am getting sick of sunaina.

I agree... they have extended this sunaina track way too long.. can't wait for it to end ...
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

I agree... they have extended this sunaina track way too long.. can't wait for it to end ...

this sunaina will torture us till 1000th epi...then she'll turn good, says sorry to simar but not to roli,& then bids bye to us, to give a happy ending😆...our cvs got such a golden heart for all of us🤣
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

this sunaina will torture us till 1000th epi...then she'll turn good, says sorry to simar but not to roli,& then bids bye to us, to give a happy ending😆...our cvs got such a golden heart for all of us🤣

I know ðŸ˜” ... every few days i check to make sure how many episodes have aired because i know that at 1000th episode this track will probably end... the latest episode was number 974, so there are still 26 episodes left, which means 4 more weeks ðŸ˜”